Lara Goes Back To School Again Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers

**************************************************

Sara nervously knocked on the doctor's door a few hours later and waited. Lara rushed from behind her desk and ran to open the door. She knew who was waiting for her and she couldn't wait to seduce this beautiful young girl. She had every intention of making it an enjoyable experience for the schoolgirl but, if she didn't do as Lara wanted, then there was always the film. There was always blackmail. She opened the door and smiled warmly at the girl.

"Come in, Sara. Please take a seat."

Sara sat in front of the desk and waited in trepidation, her hands clasped on her lap. The doctor could see how nervous she was and tried to help her to relax.

"How was your weekend, Sara?"

She thought this was an innocuous question and was very surprised when the girl's face turned bright red and tears formed in her eyes.

"I...I spent the weekend with my mother and her...her new friend," the schoolgirl stammered.

"Oh? Did you have a nice time?"

Again the question seemed to cause further embarrassment to the girl who hung her head, appeared to deep a deep breath and nodded.

"Interesting," thought Lara. "I think this weekend is something I will investigate further but for now, let's get on."

"I have asked you back here, Sara, because there are a couple of things we need to do to complete your examination. The first thing I need to do is to take your temperature. Please climb up on to my desk again and lie on your front."

Sara had momentarily relaxed when the doctor had mentioned taking her temperature but froze as soon as the older woman asked her to lie on her desk. She looked in question at the doctor but Lara was already looking for something in her desk drawer and Sara realised that the doctor knew what she was doing so, for some reason, she had to get back on to the hard wooden desk. She lay down on her front as instructed and awaited her fate.

Lara smiled to herself. She had stood behind the young girl as she had climbed on to the desk, watching as Sara's short school skirt rose up her smooth thighs and revealed her white knickers. The sight of the tiny thong covering the schoolgirl's pussy gave the doctor a lovely thrill in her own cunt and she presumed to herself that this new choice of underwear had something to do with Sara's embarrassment over her time at home.

"You are probably not aware of this, Sara, but the most accurate method of checking someone's temperature is with a rectal thermometer."

Sara looked round to stare at the strange looking thermometer held in the doctor's hand. She didn't understand what the doctor was talking about until Lara slowly slid the short skirt covering her bottom up her thighs and revealed the white thong wedged between the girl's cheeks. She suddenly realised exactly what the doctor was going to do and tried to get off the desk.

"Please, doctor, don't do that. Can't you just put the thermometer in my mouth? Please, doctor, I really don't want you to do that."

"Now don't be a baby, Sara. I've told you this is the best way to proceed and it is the way I always examine women so please lie down and relax."

"Relax?" thought Sara. "How am I supposed to possibly relax when she is about to stick something up my bum?" She felt her skirt being quickly flipped back this time and, once again, her gorgeous arse was on display. She shuddered and shut her eyes as the doctor slowly rolled down her tiny thong, the thin strip of cotton popping out from between her round cheeks then slowly peeling off her moist pussy. For Sara knew she was wet again and was beginning to realise that any time she felt humiliated her private place seemed to become aroused.

Lara couldn't believe her eyes as, leaving the rolled up thong just above the schoolgirl's knees, she gently pulled Sara's legs slightly apart, enough to see just a hint of the girl's newly shaved pussy. "What an interesting weekend you have had, Sara," mused the doctor. "We will certainly need to get to the bottom of this later." But for now Lara was interested only in the damp spot on Sara's inverted thong and on the beautiful sight of her bare arse.

She could see that the girl was tense so she put the thermometer down on the desk beside Sara and placed her hands lightly on the schoolgirl's gorgeous cheeks. Even that soft touch was enough to terrify Sara but the doctor knew that she had to help her young patient to relax or she would never gain access to the girl's tight hole. She slowly massaged Sara's bottom until, very gradually, the girl began to release some of her tension and relax her cheeks.

"I'm sure you remember, Sara, how I had to make sure your pussy was wet before I examined you last week," she felt the girl tense up again, "well, it's just the same with your arse. I need to make sure your arsehole is wet and open before I insert the thermometer."

At that, and before Sara could clench her cheeks tight again, Lara dipped her head and began to lick at the schoolgirl's dirtiest hole.

"Please, doctor, please. Don't do that. Not there. Please don't do that there."

Lara lifted her head for just a moment to explain.

"If you just try to relax, Sara, you will learn to like it. It is the easiest way to make sure your arsehole is ready so just lie down and let me get on with my job."

Sara thought that the doctor's voice had changed suddenly and now sounded very stern and reproachful. She knew that she would have to be examined as a woman but she had never imagined that it would be like this, that it would be so embarrassing. Telling herself to grow up she physically tried to calm down and let the doctor do what she had to. It was so humiliating, though, to feel another woman's tongue licking her bottom, even if she was a doctor. Sara squirmed under the expert performance of the older woman and prayed that this would soon be over.

Realising that the girl had closed her eyes tight again, Lara beckoned the Headmistress to come out from behind the screen and get a close up shot of the young girl's arsehole. When the doctor stiffened her tongue and inserted it slightly into Sara's virgin hole, the Headmistress nearly groaned out loud and struggled to keep her hands steady as she made sure she got the shot. Handing the thermometer back to Lara, Mrs Lane ensured she recorded every moment of the medical instrument entering Sara's tight hole before she crept back behind the screen.

Sara was struggling to hold back her tears, not from pain but from the humiliation of lying there on the doctor's desk, her wet knickers at her knees and a thermometer sticking out of her bottom hole. She thought last week's examination had been bad enough but this was even worse and, worst of all, she knew her pussy was dripping a small pool of juices on to the doctor's desk.

Thankfully, the doctor removed the thermometer after a very short time and she helped Sara back off the desk. As the schoolgirl stood, red faced, in front of her desk, trying to quickly pull up her tiny knickers, Lara noticed that her pussy was totally bald in mark contrast to the thick dark hairs that had covered her cunt last week.

Sara sat back down on her chair and the doctor retreated to the other side of the desk. Just when Sara thought the worst might be over, the Headmistress appeared from behind the screen looking very angry. The young girl was shocked by the other woman's sudden appearance but what really worried her was the camera the Headmistress held in her hand. Had she been there all along? Had she been taking photos of Sara's humiliating examination? The poor girl was about to find out.

"I want you to look at something, Sara, and before you think about telling me any lies just remember that the whole sorry episode is captured on this camera. I am very disappointed in you and I am sure your mother will be too."

Sara was petrified now. She had no idea what was on the camera but the idea of her mother being disappointed in her was too much. She nervously turned towards the small screen and prepared herself for the worst. She had no idea just how bad it was about to get.

The Headmistress pressed "PLAY" on the camera as she and the doctor sat back to watch the film and watch their young victim's reactions. Sara saw instantly that the recording had taken place here in the doctor's office but she nearly fell off her chair in shock as the camera found her sitting in the same chair she was sitting on now. On screen, however, she looked very different.

The recording had obviously been made during her examination last week but there was no sign of the doctor on screen. All she could see was her screen self sitting on the chair with her blouse open and her bra pulled down. Her head was thrown back and her hands were fondling her breasts.

Sara gasped as the picture now jumped to another image of herself. She was still in the chair but now her skirt was bunched around her waist, her knickers were nowhere to be seen and her left hand was still playing with her nipples. It was her right hand, however, that Sara was mesmerised by as it made its way down her young body and began to play with her "pussy".

She watched as her fingers became more and more insistent as they found their way inside her and she watched as her orgasm washed over her and she covered her own hand with her juices. The young girl was almost in tears as she watched herself but she knew that she was leaving another pool of pussy juice on this chair once again.

Lara and Mrs Lane could also feel their knickers getting wet but they had to maintain an air of superiority over the young girl and stood on either side of her, both of them glowering down at her. Sara dragged her eyes away from the small screen and looked up at the two women, totally confused and totally aroused.

"Well, Sara, have you any explanation for your behaviour? Is there any excuse for sneaking into the doctor's office and making such a spectacle of yourself? Look at your disgusting conduct. You are acting like a slut, playing with your tits and fucking your cunt with your own fingers. What on earth did you think you were doing?"

The poor schoolgirl didn't understand any of this and looked to the doctor to help her out. Lara pretended that she was as shocked as the Headmistress and glared angrily at the young girl.

"But I was having my examination," she tried to explain. "I was only doing what the doctor told me to do."

"I thought I told you not to lie about this, Sara. What kind of medical examination requires you to act like that? Is the doctor on the screen? No, Sara, she is not and I will not listen to any more of your lies. Go straight to your room and do not speak to any of the other girls; I don't want them to be contaminated by your lies and your wanton behaviour. We will discuss how you are to be punished and how we are going to be able to tell your poor mother about this."

Sara ran from the room in tears, her short skirt flapping behind her as she ran. How could the doctor betray her like this? What was going to happen now? How would she ever be able to tell her mother? And why was her pussy still dripping?

Lara and the Headmistress watched the young girl go before allowing themselves to smile wickedly.

"How long should we give her?" asked Mrs Lane.

"I think an hour should be long enough for her to torment herself to such a state that she will do whatever we tell her to. In the meantime, perhaps you would like these as a souvenir?"

Lara withdrew from the pocket of her white coat the big navy knickers that Sara had been wearing last week. The Headmistress took them from the doctor gratefully, slowly turning them inside-out to inspect the stains that the schoolgirl had left on the crotch. Lara had not washed them and, when the Headmistress brought them to her nose, the smell of Sara's arousal was strong and intoxicating.

She smiled to the doctor.

**************************************************

Sara lay on her bed, unable to stop the flow of tears. She felt so humiliated. How could she have got it so wrong? Why was the doctor doing this to her? If only the poor girl knew; the doctor had many more plans for her and her innocent body.

She was startled when she heard the door open but, seeing it was Lara and Mrs Lane, she simply cowered on her bed, hoping somehow it would make her disappear and let her escape from this nightmare. The two older women were smiling, however, and Sara dared to hope it had all been some terrible mistake, a joke gone wrong perhaps.

Lara sat down on the bed beside the schoolgirl while Mrs Lane also sat on the bed but at Sara's feet. The young girl felt intimidated by the two older women and trembled when Lara put her arms around her shoulders as she tried to comfort her.

"There's no need to be afraid, Sara; we're not going to hurt you. In fact, if you do as we ask, we think you are going to be very happy. However," she said seriously, "if you do not obey us then we will have to show the recording to your mother and we would have to expel you from the school. Now you wouldn't want that, would you?"

Sara's mind was in a whirl; she didn't know whether to trust these two women or to do everything she could to escape them. She did know, however, that she would do anything to prevent her mother seeing what she had done in the doctor's office and to prevent her being expelled.

"I'll do anything you want doctor, just please don't hurt me. Please don't tell my mother."

"We're not going to hurt you, Sara. Like I said, if you do as you are told then you will learn to really like what we want you to do. Now just lie back on the bed and I will give you a hug."

Sara was petrified but knew she had no choice. She allowed herself to fall back into the doctor's arms, and they lay side by side on the narrow bed. Mrs Lane, meanwhile, didn't say a word, preferring to let the doctor work her magic on the young girl.

"Now, Sara, Headmistress is going to lift your skirt up and I don't want you to resist her."

Lara felt the schoolgirl's whole body stiffen but indicated to Mrs Lane that she should proceed. Beth Lane had waited a long time for this moment and now she was moments from her prize. She took Sara's school skirt by the hem and slowly slid it up over her trembling thighs. Sara closed her eyes tight and prayed that this would all turn out to be a bad dream and that she would wake up any moment.

Lara and Beth smiled to each other as they looked down on the young girl's tiny thong but the Headmistress knew she wanted much, much more. As the doctor held Sara by the shoulders, she smoothed her hand over the front of the white undergarment and heard the girl whimper in trepidation.

She knew she had to go slowly as Lara had instructed but she was tormented by being so close to the schoolgirl's pussy and wanting so much to cover it with her mouth and eat the girl until she covered her Headmistress's tongue with her juices. Sliding her hands up Sara's thighs, she reached for the girl's thong and pulled it down slowly to her ankles.

Sara couldn't believe this was happening to her but thought if she just let them look at her pussy then they might be satisfied and leave her alone. She tried to hold back her sobs as she felt her new thong being pulled down, rubbing it's way over her bottom and down her slender legs until she knew that her pussy was once more exposed.

Her eyes still closed, she felt her legs being gently pulled wide and then felt some movement at the bottom of the bed. She tentatively opened her eyes and then wished she hadn't. She saw her Headmistress's face close to her pussy and it looked as if she was sniffing at her. When Mrs Lane stuck out her tongue and ran it from the bottom to the top of her moist slit, Sara couldn't take any more.

"Please, Mrs Lane, please. Don't do that. Please don't lick my private place. Please, Headmistress; I'll do anything else. Please, doctor, please let me go."

But she was trapped. Lara held her shoulders even more tightly as the Headmistress climbed between the schoolgirl's legs and held them down. Sara started to sob aloud when she saw Mrs Lane bend forward and bring her tongue back to her dripping pussy.

Mrs Lane thought she was in heaven. It had been too long since she had tasted a young girl's juices and she intended to savour every drop and every moment. Almost lying on the bed now, she wrapped her arms around Sara's outstretched thighs and buried her tongue in the schoolgirl's cunt.

With the greatest of effort, she stopped just for a moment to enjoy the beautiful sight before her as she marvelled at Sara's newly shaved cunt. She was amazed at how wet the girl was but now was no time for thinking; now was only for licking and sucking.

Lara realised that she didn't have to hold Sara just as tightly for, although the schoolgirl was now writhing under the Headmistress's wet tongue, she was no longer trying to escape. The doctor realised that she loved the noises Sara made when she was close to cumming and encouraged Mrs Lane to continue.

The other woman needed no encouragement for nothing could have pulled her away from Sara's soaking pussy at that moment. The girl's whole body was rising off the bed as Beth struggled to keep her tongue in the girl's cunt but when she moved up and sucked on Sara's throbbing clit, she thought the schoolgirl was going to explode.

Sara felt as if that was exactly what had happened to her as these new sensations (which she realised had nothing to do with medical examinations) washed over her body and left her lying as weak as a rag doll in the doctor's arms.

"Very good, Sara. Not it is your time for you to return the favour."

"What do you mean?" the girl asked nervously.

"Your Headmistress has given you a wonderful orgasm; don't you think you should do the same for her?" And for me, thought Lara; but that would come later.

"I don't know how?" explained the worried girl.

"Sure you do; just do to Mrs Lane what she did to you."

"You want me to lick the Headmistress's private place? No, please, I could never do that. I'm a good girl. Please don't make me."

"Good girls don't sneak into my office and play with their young bodies in front of my desk. This is your last chance, Sara, do what you are told or we will all go to your mother's house right now and explain the whole sorry incident to her. How will she feel when she knows her daughter is a slut and has been expelled from school?"

Sara wasn't sure her newly aroused mother would worry about her daughter being a slut but she would worry about her being expelled. Feeling trapped, she got up off the bed and prepared to do something she had never even dreamed in her wildest nightmares – she was about to lick the Headmistress's private place, she was about to run her tongue along Mrs Lane's wet slit and give her an orgasm. The poor girl shuddered at the thought.

"Now," Lara said. "Take off your clothes and lay them on your bed edge in a tidy manner as you have been taught."

"Do I have to?" stammered the schoolgirl. "Do I have to be naked? Please let me keep my clothes on."

"I think it's a bit late to be modest, Sara. We have both seen your naked tits and pussy on the film and now Mrs Lane has licked your naked cunt so take your clothes off."

Sara heard the change of tone in the doctor's voice and tried to hold back her sobs. She couldn't believe she was going to strip naked in front of these two powerful women. Tears ran down her cheeks as her fingers fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. As the buttons were slowly released and Sara's breasts were exposed in her white bra, the two older women stared at her with a ravenous hunger in their eyes. Taking another deep breath, her face a deep red colour, she pulled her blouse from her skirt, she slipped it off her shoulders and placed it on her bed as instructed. Closing her eyes so that she didn't have to look at the two women who were staring at her young tits, she reached behind, undid the clasp of her bra then removed it too.

0131aj
0131aj
1,147 Followers