All Comments on 'Lara's Abduction Ch. 03'

by wdelander

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
don't have Lara give in so quickly

you need to keep her a character we want to read about...not just the typical, 'oh I love to submit after all' female in these type of tales. Nick and she are an interesting idea...what would it be like if he had her just to himself? If they started to fall in love and he became more possessive of her? Not wanting the boss to have her or do these things to her? And the chapter where she has to submit to the boss should be JUST about her and him...not 4 other people getting her too. You should have the boss be the one to dominate her and embarass her...capture her reluctance, her embarassment...that she wanted so much more for herself and look where she is....that she is too beautiful, too good for this, etc. You have a good start with a lot of possibilities. Read Julie's Mistake by GrantLee and I bet you will see what you could do and yet make yours distinctive due to the Nick character. Think about it but keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't let her give up so soon

The grammatical errors made this a hard read. She and her really aren't interchangeable.

snuffy28snuffy28about 12 years ago
Chapter 4?

Need a chapter 4. With more details and descriptions of the gangbang with the "circle of men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwdelander@wdelander
In the US alone, over 30 million men - and their partners - are affected by Erectile Dysfunction. We don't often talk about how ED affects the mental and emotional health of men, their partners, and their relationships. To understand the impact, the ED Treatment Informatio...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES