Las Vegas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,059 Followers

Through dinner and our play at the tables that evening neither of us mentioned Carl or Georgia or my conclusions about them. I was trying to understand my feelings about getting together with them later that evening. I knew that if I said I didn't want to meet them that Mary would go along with me, but I wasn't sure I wanted to blow them off. I think I wanted to see if I was right and I also wanted to see how Georgia would play her part.

At eleven o'clock Mary and I walked into the lounge and, not seeing Carl or Georgia, we took the same table we had all sat at the night before. For a moment I was hoping that Carl and Georgia wouldn't show up. The funny thing is that when they did show up I wasn't disappointed.

For the first hour and a half we all talked drank and danced with our own spouses, then after ordering a round of drinks Carl asked Mary to dance. It was a slow dance and I watched as they began to move around the floor. There was nothing improper with the way Carl was holding Mary and no reason for me to be upset, but I was anyway. Then Georgia asked me to dance. Georgia and I talked as we danced. She told me how much fun she and Carl were having on this vacation and how much they both enjoyed our company. Then Georgia moved in closer to me and put her head on my shoulder. As we turned I looked for Mary and Carl and spotted them across the dance floor from us. The were still talking and I could see that Mary was laughing at something he had said.

We all stayed on the floor for another slow dance. This time I noticed that Mary was now dancing with her head on Carl's shoulder. I wasn't sure how I felt about Mary dancing that close to Carl. After all I was dancing that close with Georgia and had been since the middle of the first dance.

When the second dance ended we all returned to the table and went back to the same conversations we were having earlier. A little later as Georgia got up to go to the ladies room Carl asked Mary to dance again. This time the tempo was fast so I wasn't to concerned. I sat at the table by myself and watched Mary and Carl dance. Because of the noise of the music and the distance between them Carl and Mary didn't speak during the dance but as soon as that song ended the band started to play a slow song again. I watched as Carl pulled Mary to him and they began to move in time to the music. Mary was holding her head back and Carl was talking to her. There was no laughter this time. From the distance I was watching from I had no way of knowing what they might be talking about and that concerned me. I thought about cutting in but felt that I might embarrass Mary if she didn't need rescuing.

Georgia arrived back at the table just as the dance ended followed shortly by Mary and Carl. As Mary and Carl sat down the band announced that they were going on break and would be back in fifteen minutes. As we sat talking Carl leaned over to Mary and asked, "Have you seen the wedding gazebo in the gardens behind the hotel?"

Mary said, "No, we haven't explored all of the gardens yet."

Carl said, "You really need to see the gazebo. It might change your opinion of tacky Vegas weddings. The gardens are beautiful and the gazebo is the perfect setting for a wedding."

Georgia started to talk to me about something they had done earlier in the day but I was still trying to hear what Carl was saying to Mary so I didn't catch the gist of Georgia's story. I just smiled and acted like I was interested. As I started to tune in on what Georgia was talking about Carl suddenly interrupted us and said, "Rob, I am going to borrow Mary for a while. I want to show her the gardens and the gazebo."

Carl stood up and took Mary by the hand. As Mary stood she looked at me but I could read nothing in her expression. As I watched them walk away and I was wondering if I should run after them or should I just trust Mary to know when to put an end to things. I figured that by then she must have realized that I was right so I couldn't figure why she would have gone off to the gardens with Carl.

I was frozen to my chair. Suddenly I heard Georgia. Say, "Don't worry about them, they'll have a good time. Why don't you and I go have a good time too."

I knew what Georgia meant but I couldn't respond. I said, "What about Mary?"

"Carl will take good care of Mary."

"Mary's not into this sort of thing. She's naive about matters like this. I don't think she knows what Carl has in mind."

"She probably didn't when you came in here this evening but I will guarantee you that she does now. Carl would not have taken her for a walk if he wasn't positive that she understood what was going on and was willing. If she wasn't willing she wouldn't have gone outside with Carl."

I was dumbfounded. I felt like I had to do something but I couldn't make myself move. Georgia got up and took my hand and said, "Why don't we go up to your room and get to know each other better."

I followed Georgia around the casino and back to the elevator alcove near the doors that go out into the garden. Georgia was pulling me toward the elevators but I pulled her toward the doors to the garden. I said, "I just have to know that Mary is all right."

Georgia said, "Okay, but don't let them see us and don't interrupt them."

We walked out into the garden and began following the different paths but I didn't see Mary anywhere. Then I spotted a sign pointing to the left that said 'Outdoor Wedding Chapel'. We turned left there and followed the path till it ended into another path. When I looked to the right I saw an open area and a large white gazebo on top of a hill. There were two people walking toward the gazebo holding hands. It was Mary and Carl. I stopped and remained partially hidden behind some bushes as I watched my wife and a man I had meet only the day before climb the steps of the gazebo. Once on the gazebo they stopped and Carl turned to Mary and started talking to her, at least it looked like they were talking but I was too far away to hear anything. Then Carl took Mary's face in his hands and bent forward and kissed her. I continued to stand there and watch as Carl kissed Mary again and then Mary kissed him back and I did nothing. I wasn't sure what I was feeling except that I was aware that Georgia had her hand on my shoulder and was kissing me on the cheek. When I turned toward her she kissed me full on the mouth then said, "Shall we go up to your room now?"

I thought to myself 'I guess we can both play that game.' I said to Georgia, "Shall we go."

Without another word I lead Georgia up to my hotel room. It felt strange to be in there looking at Mary's things around the room while I was holding another woman in my arms.

Georgia kissed me and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

I said, "Mary and Carl of course."

Georgia then said, "I want you to try something for me."

"Okay."

Georgia opened my pants and helped me take them off. She had me to sit on the edge of the bed then she said, "Are you still picturing Mary and Carl kissing?"

"Yes."

"Now I want you to picture Mary doing this." And Georgia took my cock into her mouth and began giving me pleasure. "Now isn't this fair? I am doing for you what Mary is doing for Carl. Just think of it as a fair trade where everyone gets to try something different."

I have to admit that with Georgia's lips wrapped around my cock the idea of Mary having sex with Carl didn't seem like all that bad an idea.

When my cock was fully erect and I was no longer feeling any concern about Mary, Georgia stopped giving me oral sex long enough to remove her clothes. Then Georgia said, "Now how about you taking care of my pussy the way that Carl is going to take care of Mary's."

I don't know what it was about the way she said that but I couldn't wait to get my head between her legs. I kissed the inside of her thighs and worked my way to the very center of her womanhood. I pushed my tongue as deep inside her as I could. In my mind I could picture Mary with Carl's head between her legs and all I could think of doing was to try and give Georgia a better orgasm than Carl would give Mary.

I guess my enthusiasm for my work paid off because Georgia had a very intense orgasm. When her breathing returned to normal Georgia said, "Now fuck me with your big cock the same way you fuck Mary because Carl is going to fuck her the way he fucks me."

I climbed on top of Georgia and pushed myself inside her and began pumping her hot pussy, slowly at first and increasing the speed and force as I began to approach my climax. When my cock exploded inside Georgia it was one of the most intense orgasms I'd had in a long time. Georgia wrapped her legs around me so I couldn't pull out and we stayed like that for several minutes while I felt the muscles in her vagina contract around my cock. When she finally let me pull out, Georgia said, "Now that we have done it once the way Carl and Mary are doing it, let's make up our own way of making love." With that Georgia moved her head down my body, took my soft cock in her hand and lifted it and began to lick the cum, that had run down the side of my cock, off my balls. As this pleasant feeling began to have an effect on me, Georgia took my cock into her mouth and nursed me back to health. When she turned her body so that we were in position to do a sixty nine I couldn't refuse her, even though I had never gone down on Mary when she was already full of semen and I didn't exactly like the idea, but for some reason I couldn't say no.

Actually is wasn't that big a deal. The taste wasn't pleasant but it wasn't so unpleasant as to make it impossible to deal with. And as Georgia's passion began to grow I didn't even notice the taste only the pleasure I was receiving and knowing that I was giving pleasure back. When I felt that we were both near orgasm I rolled Georgia over and pulled her ass into the air so I could penetrate her from behind. I pushed myself inside and pounded her into a quick orgasm followed shortly by mine.

After that we both lay in bed quietly, each with our own thoughts. I don't know what Georgia's were but my were about Mary and what we had both done. I felt as if Mary betrayed me by going with Carl, but I also felt guilt for what I had done with Georgia. I was also ashamed that I did nothing to stop all this from happening.

It was about four o'clock in the morning when Georgia slipped out of bed and got dressed. She didn't say a word as she left my room. I didn't know what to do then so I just waited. When I heard someone at the door I pretended to be asleep. Mary came in and went straight into the bathroom. She took a quick shower and then came to bed. She made no attempt to see if I was awake, she just rolled onto her side so her back was to me and lay quietly. I could tell she wasn't sleeping but I didn't say a word. We both lay their with our private thoughts until we finally fell asleep.

WEDNESDAY

I woke up at ten o'clock to the sound of the shower. When Mary came out of the bathroom we didn't even look at each other as I past her on my way to take my shower.

When we were both dressed I suggested that we get something to eat and we headed down to the cafe. Neither of us spoke as we ate. I wanted to say something but I didn't know where to begin. Should I apologize for what I had done or demand that she apologize for what she had done. I thought that we should try to discuss what happened the night before but was afraid that it might trigger an argument that I wasn't prepared to have with Mary.

As we left the cafe I made an attempt to get a conversation started by asking, What do you want to do today?"

Mary replied, "I'm not feeling well, I think I'll go back up to the room and lie down."

I said, "I'll go up to the room with you."

"I'd rather you didn't. I feel like I need to be alone for a while."

I said, "All right, I'll check on you later." Then I stood and watched her walk back to the elevators.

Not knowing what to do with myself I headed into the casino. I figured I would give Mary a couple of hours to sort things out then I would go talk to her. It was a little early in the day for me to begin gambling but I sat down at a Black Jack table anyway. I had played about five hands when I heard a cheerful voice behind me say, "Good morning Rob, how are you today?"

I turned around to find Carl and Georgia smiling at me. I didn't know whether to jump up and hit Carl or to just smile back at him. I did neither.

Carl said, "It appears that you haven't quit accepted what happened last night. Don't worry about it, things will work out fine. The first time is always a little emotionally confusing. When you both have time to think about it you'll realize that you weren't cheating you were sharing."

"I hope you're right because I am not sure how I am supposed to fell right now."

"You'll see. I'm right. By the way, where is Mary?"

"I guess she is having some problems too. She went up to the room. Said she wanted to be alone for a while."

Georgia put her hand on my shoulder, squeezed gently and said, "Mary will be okay. Give her some time. We will all talk later and things will get better."

I said, "I'm not sure getting together later is such a good idea."

Carl responded, "We'll play it by ear and see what happens." Then he said, "Oh, I've got to get moving if I am going to catch John at his office." This last statement was directed to Georgia.

Carl hurried out of the casino and left me with Georgia. I asked Georgia where he was going in such a hurray and she said, "Carl has a friend that works for a local company here and he wants to meet him at his office and take him to lunch." While she was answering my question, Georgia slipped into the chair next to me and put a twenty dollar bill on the table and asked for chips. As the dealer handed her the chips Georgia looked at me and said, "Since we are stuck her together we might as well play together." She had a sly smile on her face when she spoke.

Twenty five minutes later we had both lost the money we started with and Georgia suggested we take a walk. We left the casino and headed toward the back doors that lead into the gardens but as I was about to open the doors Georgia made another suggestion. She said, "Since Mary wants to be alone and Carl has gone off to have lunch with his friend why don't we go up to my room and have some fun?

I was about to say that I didn't think that would be a good idea when Georgia leaned into me and gently brushed her lips across mine and before I could react to that she kissed me full on the mouth and pushed her tongue into my mouth. My mind couldn't respond quick enough to decide what I should do, so my cock made the decision for me.

I didn't say a word. I just followed Georgia to the elevators. I watched as Georgia put her room key in a slot on the elevator control panel and press the button for the twentieth floor. The twentieth floor was restricted access. On the way up in the elevator Georgia was all over me, kissing me and rubbing my hardening cock through my pants. By the time we got to her room I didn't care about anything except getting into Georgia's pussy.

At the door, Georgia inserted her room key and opened the door. I don't know if all of the rooms on that floor were actually suites but this one was. The first room you entered from the hallway was a sitting room. It had a sofa, two chairs and a table, a television and a wet bar. There was a door on the back wall that lead into the large bedroom. The bedroom had two queen beds a dresser and a television. The bathroom was off of the bedroom. I didn't notice all of this until later. What I noticed when we entered the room was that the television was on and Carl was sitting on the sofa in his jockey shorts and a tee shirt watching the television.

We were all uncomfortable as we looked at each other. Georgia was the first to speak. "What are you doing here?"

"I wasn't able to get a hold of John so I came back to the hotel. I guess I don't have to ask why you're here."

Carl was staring intently at Georgia and I could tell she was having difficulty thinking of anything to say. I think Georgia was just about to say something when she was interrupted by the opening of the bedroom door. We all turned to look at the door as Mary walked into the room. She was fastening a towel around herself and didn't notice that Georgia and I were in the room.

Mary looked at Carl and started to speak when she realized something was wrong. When she saw me she froze. No one said a word for what seemed like hours but was really only about thirty seconds. Carl broke the ice. "Well this is a little embarrassing but why don't we all make the best of this. We all know why we came here and there are two beds in the other room so why don't we go in there and do what we came up her to do?"

Carl stood up and took Mary's hand and indicated that he wanted us all to go into the bedroom. Mary looked at me with a worried look on her face. I felt guilty about my behavior but I was more angry with Mary for sneaking up here with Carl. I took Georgia's hand and walked past Carl and Mary into the bedroom.

In the bedroom Mary and I were both surreptitiously watching each other to see how far the other would go.

Carl had Mary lie down on the bed as he stripped off his shorts and tee shirt. Georgia was kissing me and helping me out of my clothes, or rather she was stripping me while I tried to keep an eye on Mary. I saw her glance at me a couple of times. I wasn't sure anything was really going to happen until I watched Carl starting to get on the bed with Mary. As he did Mary reached her hand out and began to gently stroke his cock. I was surprised that I found this to be very erotic but I realized later that my judgment was clouded at the time because Georgia had dropped to her knees and had almost swallowed my cock.

Mary made eye contact with me as she guided Carl's stiff cock to her mouth. Still looking at me she ran her tongue around the head of his cock then took him completely into her mouth. At that point she stopped looking at me and concentrated on what she was doing to Carl.

After a couple more minutes of sucking my cock, Georgia stood up and I helped her out of her clothes. Once she was naked, Georgia crawled onto the bed and I crawled up between her legs and began running my tongue all over her pussy. In my peripheral vision I saw motion on the other bed. I looked up and watched as Carl moved to the foot of the bed between Mary's legs. He was on his knees and looking at Mary as she untwisted and opened the towel she had around her. Then she spread her legs to give him easy access to the parts of her body that I never thought I would share with another man. The interesting thing is that as I watched this I didn't feel anger or jealously. Mary looked beautiful to me and it excited me to watch her open herself up to Carl.

Once Carl had his head between Mary's legs I turned my attention back to Georgia. I brought her to one orgasm orally then I penetrated her wetness with my dripping cock and brought her to another orgasm. It was only seconds after Georgia's orgasm that I climaxed and left my load deep inside her womb.

When I was done I sat up on the bed and watched as Carl pummeled Mary's pussy with his rock hard cock. He had Mary on her knees and he was behind her stroking in and out. The way they were on the bed I was looking at Carl's back and most of my view of Mary was block but I could hear her moaning in orgasm. As I continued to watch Carl fucking Mary, Georgia move around and put her head in my lap and began sucking on my soft cock. The combination of her lips and tongue and the erotic show in front of me had my cock recovering faster than it normally would have.

K.K.
K.K.
3,059 Followers