Las Vegas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Carl made a noise deep in his throat and slammed his cock into Mary and stopped for a couple of seconds, then he pulled back and slammed into her again. I could tell by the look on his face and the way he was moving that Carl was climaxing. Here I was watching another man shooting a load of semen inside my wife and it was exciting me.

Since we married I had never thought seriously about having sex with another woman and I certainly had never imagined her having sex with another man, yet there we were both having sex with other people at the same time.

When Carl had finished spewing his cum inside Mary I watched with fascination as Carl pulled his softening cock out of Mary. When He moved out of the way I could see some of his cum leaking out of Mary's pussy and running down her thigh.

Carl got off the bed and went into the bathroom. Mary rolled onto her back and looked briefly in my direction then turned away. I knew right then that I had to fix things between us and right away. I pulled my cock out of Georgia's mouth. I kissed Georgia on the mouth as I got up then I went to the other bed. I crawled onto the bed and climbed on top of Mary. She looked into my eyes and didn't say a word. I reached my hand between us and guided my recovered erection into Mary's creamy pussy and pushed myself inside. Mary didn't move. As I began stroking in and out I looked into Mary's eyes. She held my stare but still didn't move and said nothing. Finally I put my mouth to her ear and said, "I love you more than anything in the world."

I lifted my head to look into her eyes again. Again Mary looked back into my eyes, but then she took my head in her hands and brought my mouth to hers and kissed me deeply. When she broke the kiss she said, "And I love you even more." After that we started kissing passionately and we fell into a comfortable rhythm. As we continued our coupling Mary asked, "What do we do about all this, everything that has happened over the last 24 hours?"

I said, "We can't forget about it so let's enjoy it. We didn't plan this but it's obvious that we both must have at least partially wanted it. We are on vacation. Let's just enjoy ourselves. We are just sharing ourselves with others for our mutual benefit."

"Do you think we will be doing anything more with Carl and Georgia?"

"As long as were are enjoying ourselves let's do it."

Mary said, "Knowing that you still love me I am ready for anything." Then she kissed me.

Immediately after that our passion began to build until Mary exploded in orgasm and before she was done I shot my load inside her.

When my cock slipped out of Mary's full pussy I rolled onto my back and pulled myself up so that I was sitting against the back of the bed. That's when I realized that Carl and Georgia had been watching us.

Carl said, "I told you that things would work out."

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

it was the way it should have happened slow and easy. the wondering and some teasing not easily recognizable but there never the less leaving no doubt that there was something going on between them. Georgia, hot to go, experienced in swinging and Mary feeling ,hot and not realizing why . the men are already willing to swing..i love the dancing part, always makes my wife hot to dance with another man. she dances sensuously and is not aware of I because its just the way she dances. her body excites men when they hold her, because the way she moves it. the strange part is she is not aware of this until a man tells her after a dance...a good story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You have got to be kidding!

Lots of sex but a crappy, unrealistic story. If you want to write sex scenes do it but don't call them stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Up Until The Gazebo

You had us believe that they were steadfastly monogamous and then Mary willingly walks off with Carl to the Gazebo and starts with kissing.

Georgia tells our guy that Mary is okay with it and he doesn't question it. Of course, the original wife would not have gone with Carl alone, let alone leave holding hands.

Next, she comes in at 4 in the morning and later says she wants to be alone for a couple of hours and sneaks up to Carls?

Hello, she was/is a sneak and intentionally cheated on her husband - she started it and was going to keep on sneaking. Time for a divorce!!!

Yes, he gave in to Georgia but not out of lust or sneaking, he had just witynessed his wife cheating and BTW, in Carls' room, Mary wouldn't look him in the eye - her closet slut had come out, she is a sneak and a cheater, she knows it and she knows her husband wouldn't agree to it. Oh, and she definitely wanted to keep on fucking Carl.

His wife of many years - died. The slut, he needed to let her go, this hubby is a basic monogamous, trusting and loving man.

Staying close to realism is a real turn on for your readers...try it.

SKHPSKHPalmost 13 years ago
Always the same "tricked into swinging"-stories!

...this time with a weak ending.

The husband's character was all but conclusive. After his attitude in the beginning, I can't understand why he let things go. Her behaviour was from my POV serious betrayal: if the first time might have been an "accident", so - considering his earlier warning - it is completely unacceptable, that she send her husband away only to get together with Carl once again.

3*

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Private Party Attractive couple attend a very private party.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Seduced by the Game Sexy but conservative wife is lured into a very adult game. in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
More Stories