Lascivious Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded, unable to speak.

"You want to fuck your sister's pussy harder?" she said as her legs closed around my ass and she pushed me inside her with each thrust. "You want to come in your sister's pussy, don't you, David?"

"Oh God, yes," I cried out as I lost control, fucked her harder and deeper until I was shoved, balls deep, and shooting a massive load right inside of my deliciously wild, naughty sister.

I collapsed on top of her with a kiss. I looked into her eyes and saw the sated smile on her face. "Why didn't we ever do that before?" I asked.

"I've been asking myself that for years," she said and grasped my softening cock with her pussy that was still hungry for more.

"Well then," I said as I wrapped her up into my arms. "Looks like we have a lot of time to make up for."

"Then let's start now," she whispered. She scissored her legs across my ass and held me inside of her while her hand slipped between our bodies. I felt her fingers wedge between us as she targeted her clit. The moment she started to rub herself off, I felt her pussy tighten around me. I couldn't help but groan and start to stir.

"Do you remember that camping trip a couple of years ago?" she asked.

I wanted to laugh. How could I forget? It was about the worst trip we'd ever taken as a family. Everything that could go wrong, had. Our folks argued night and day, and we got lost up in a national park for at least three days straight.

"Remember how we were forced to bathe in that lake?" she probed.

I nodded slightly... but searched my mind.

Then I remembered. It was the only near miss we had where she walked upon me when I was trying to relieve some frustration the good old fashioned way.

"I saw you then," she said, her voice quivering as she rubbed herself faster. "Jerking off under water."

I gulped and my cock jumped inside her.

"So big, so hard... I wanted to fuck you right then," she confessed in a moan. "I kept wondering how you'd feel inside me," she said as her hips ground against me. Apparently having me inside her now was realizing that fantasy. That thought was so sexy my dick raged inside her. I started to stroke but she held me fast with her legs.

"I wanna cum around you," she said. "Then I want to suck you dry."

I groaned as I kissed her hard. I broke away only slightly to litter her flesh with kisses until my mouth clamped on one hard nipple.

She whimpered beneath me as she raced toward her orgasm. I may not could move, but I could totally get even. I reached back up to whisper in her ear, "You want to come around that big, hard dick, don't you little sister?"

She nodded, incapable of speech. I smiled evilly. "You want to feel your brother's big hard cock inside that tight cunt, don't you, Lisa?"

"Yes," she gasped. "Yes!"

"Cum for me," I commanded in a low voice. She whimpered some more, right on the cusp. I bent to suck her tit into my mouth once more.

This sent her right over the edge. She screamed loud as her hips bucked against my rock hard cock, squeezing me like a vice.

I waited until the last shudder passed. "Wow," she breathed. "That was totally worth the wait."

She reached for a deep kiss, which I willingly gave her, and didn't resist at all as she pushed me back onto the bed.

It was my turn.

My hand went to the back of her head and guided her mouth down my body. She trailed hot, open mouthed kisses along my chest and my stomach, and then with relish she sucked my meat into her mouth in one smooth motion, right to the balls.

My head tilted back and a moan escaped my lips. Her tongue snaked around my cock and flicked over the silken head, licking her juices off of me inch by delicious inch.

My voice cracked. "You ever thought you'd be sucking your brother's cock?"

She broke away enough to say, "A girl can dream."

I smiled and guided her head back down, and I leaned up just a bit to watch myself disappear in and out of her mouth. Her pink lips were clamped tight around me and would slide all the way down to the base with ease.

The head of my cock tapped against the back of her throat, and her eyes never left mine as she sucked her way back up the shaft only to bathe the tip with her tongue.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw the porno still blaring from the TV, and the scene on screen wasn't nearly as hot as what was going on in front of me, although it did mirror the motions.

Lisa glanced over at the television. She smiled as she lifted away. "Let's both watch."

She positioned herself on her knees, facing the TV, propping up that delicious ass in front of me. "Fuck me, David."

It wasn't a request.

I slipped in between her tanned thighs, allowing my finger to probe into that tight waiting hole. She bucked against me.

"I wanna feel you inside me," she begged.

I wanted that too. I wanted it all, in every way.

But mostly I wanted to make her cum harder than she'd ever come in her life. If this was what she had been waiting for, then I was going to make it an experience she'd never forget.

So I toyed with her cunt. I slid two fingers inside her, while my thumb circled her hard clit. To tease her, I rubbed my hard cock against the silken flesh of her inner thigh, the tip bumping just shy of where she wanted it to be.

She reached for me between her legs but I dodged her, instead allowing my fingers to do all the magic. I'd take it slow, then speed it up - quick as lightning, until she was practically incoherent.

I watched her in the mirror opposite the bed as she bit her lip, trying not to cry out but unable to stop herself. Her tits swayed with the rhythm of her gyrations, and my other hand slid up her back and around her waist to grab one in my hand.

I loved the heavy weight of it, and how she'd cry out when I tweaked her nipple. "Please," she begged.

"Not yet," I told her. My sister may have been the wild child... but I had a few tricks up my sleeve too.

I'd bring her right to the brink of orgasm, then slow everything back down and deny her what she wanted - needed - most.

I knew the minute I stuffed myself inside her she'd cum all around me. As much as the thought had me crazed, I was a man on a mission.

My fingers plunged deep, touching off a place my cock was soon to trigger. "David!" she screamed. "Now! Please!"

The next thing she knew my fingers were replaced with my cool breath and probing tongue. I knew that wasn't what she wanted, but it was what I wanted.

I wanted to taste her... to feel the tight muscles of her pussy suck me in until I was fucking her with my mouth.

I rimmed her hole before circling her clit, and as I flicked my tongue over the tiny hard nub I knew that she wouldn't hold out much longer.

It was time.

I lifted up and aimed my rod right at her cunt. With one hard stroke I penetrated her deeper and harder than she had ever been penetrated before.

I know this, because she screamed it as she thrust her hips back against me, wildly riding her way to the most explosive climax of her life.

Every nerve ending was alive and sensitive to each stroke, and I didn't hold back as I thrust into her hard and fast.

We were so lost in each other we couldn't even speak. Shouts and screams, moans and groans, whimpers and gasps filled the night air - much louder than anything coming from the television.

With how hard the headboard was slamming against the wall I could only hope that no one was trying to sleep in the next room.

Little did they know I was fucking the shit out of my sister just a few feet away. If they knew, what would they do?

The thought sent me over the brink. I grunted as I pumped myself into her and spent my massive load in one glorious moment I held for as long as I could.

I collapsed over to the side of her, gasping for air.

What a detour our road trip had taken. But I had no complaints. After a minute passed I said with a smile. "I hope you're not wanting to get an early start tomorrow."

She had a grin on her face as she crawled up my body to cuddle in the crook of my arm.

"I do want an early start... but not on the road."

My eyebrows raised as I looked at her.

"This was the only reason I wanted to take this trip, David," she confessed as her fingers grasped my softening cock. "A week solid of solid fucking. If you're up to it."

As she felt me stir slightly between us we both began to laugh.

It sounded good to me.

12