Laser Control Ch. 4

Story Info
Rebecca plans a party and Antoine searches for a girl.
10k words
4.51
87.2k
19
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers

Antoine held the door open. Rebecca entered just ahead of me, my hand held lightly on the small of her back. Everyone in the little room looked up from their tables at our entrance.

We had come out for a Sunday afternoon lunch. Desert Springs, the only town close to us, had only one small diner just off the main highway. This was a homey place that served good food with slow service and plenty of conversation.

All though I had lived outside of Desert Springs for several years now I did not know anyone who lived in the town. No one who lived in the town knew me, but they all knew of me. My face was rather distinguished, though I was not considered a handsome man, I kept an upright posture, and I looked slightly out of place in my dress and manners. It wasn’t just me, Antoine was even an odder sight than I was to the local eyes, and even Rebecca caught some stares, though I think with her it was more the eyes of lust than curiosity that fell on her.

I enjoyed keeping myself anonymous, and until a few months prior to this occasion had never ventured into Desert Springs. However, after my beloved Rebecca had come to live with me I began to change. She enjoyed getting out and seeing the world as young girls her age were want to do, and so I obliged her by taking her into town for a diner once or twice a month.

Recently I had started taking Rebecca out more frequently. Our relationship had progressed to the point of real love, and I enjoyed pleasing her in anyway I could. I also had some ulterior motives for coming to Desert Springs on this Sunday afternoon.

For one Rebecca wanted to make friends with the locals, and in an effort to do this was planning a Halloween party at my home in the desert. I had at first discouraged her from doing this, but in the end as always I relented. If she was successful in inviting some of the locals out to my home it would provide me with an opportunity to meet them, and also further my work at the same time.

My mind control laser, now free from all strings formerly attached to it by my corporate sponsor, had progressed to the point where I was starting to seek out live test subjects. This small community would prove the perfect spot for testing the power of my invention, and the people living in Desert Springs were unknowingly about to become a part of a mind control experiment of staggering proportions.

My third reason for venturing out to the Desert Springs diner that Sunday had to do with my servant Antoine. He had been a once brilliant scientist who had helped me in the initial stages of my laser development. After becoming more of an adversary than a comrade I had been forced to perform my first mind control experiment on him with disturbing results. He was no longer a foe, but also was no longer a brilliant scientist. Instead, after the laser had been used on his mind, he had become my servant.

Recently Antoine had been developing some violent, nearly uncontrollable tendencies that alarmed me and frightened my beloved Rebecca. I still needed Antoine, and so I would have to keep him on with me, and I would have to keep him under my control. Though I could still command him, this effort was requiring increasing struggle on my part.

As in many aspects of my new life with Rebecca it had been her who had come up with an idea that I was hopeful just might work to subdue Antoine’s increasing disrespect. Her idea was simple and went to the heart of the matter. Antoine needed to get laid.

After all, the big hulking servant was a man, and a younger man than I. He was now dim witted but not entirely with out mental faculties. Rebecca and I had a healthy sex life, and Antoine was aware of this. My carnal experience was also enhanced by the fact that not only had Rebecca been a beautiful and successful experiment, but that same experiment had also been performed on her sister Remy, and now I frequently enjoyed having both girls in my bed.

“May I help you all?” the waitress asked us after Rebecca had found a window seat she liked and the three of us had taken our places.

“I’ll have your chicken fried steak. That’s what we got last time and it was out of this world!” Rebecca exclaimed with her general good humor.

“Now don’t let yourself get fat, my dear,” I chided her.

“Oh Pierre, you’re giving me too much of a work out for that to ever happen. If you know what I mean?” Rebecca said with a laugh.

I placed my order and ordered for Antoine as well. The waitress gave me a suspicious side ways glance as she walked away writing down the orders. If she only knew what I had planned for the little town of Desert Springs she might have done more than just give me a stare.

“Darling,” Rebecca said taking my arm. “Those girls over there at the juke box I sometimes see at the store when I’m buying groceries for us. They seem like nice people. I want to go over and ask them to my party on Thursday night.”

“Very well, do as you think best, sweetheart,” I replied calmly looking about the room at all the people. Yes, what good subjects they would make for me!

So Rebecca got up and went to talk with her friends, leaving Antoine and I alone at the table awaiting our order.

“See any nice looking young ladies in here, Antoine?” I asked.

“No, I don’t,” came my servants grim reply.

“Well how about those girls over there?” I asked pointing at two girls eating hot fudge sundaes at the counter.

“They’re fat!” Antoine said in a raised voice. And he was right they were.

“Well come now, don’t be too picky old boy,” I told him, trying to ignore his outburst because they were becoming more frequent.

“You can do better than that, Dr. Koenig,” Antoine said, lowering his voice and looking down at the table. He was right, I could do better than that, but in Desert Springs we might have rather slim pickings when it came to attractive young females.

“Well, look at the young woman in the corner over there. She’s very attractive,” I said, talking to Antoine as if he were a child. In a way that’s what he was, a two hundred and sixty pound child.

“She’s much older than me. I want some one young and soft,” Antoine said, and I shuddered to think what the big lummox would do with someone young and soft, but pushed the thought to the back of my mind as I continued to peruse the restaurant.

“Well now Antoine, I can not change a person’s appearance, or make them younger. I can only change their mind. This is a powerful tool, but you may have to accept the fact we are living in a rather small community, and therefore our quantity of young unattached females is rather small.”

“But you have Miss Rebecca and Miss Remy, Doctor,” Antoine reminded me in his deep, sluggish voice.

“That’s altogether different,” I answered not wanting to discuss my female companions with my servant.

The waitress came back to our table and poured coffee for the two of us. Antoine looked down at his cup, and was brooding over his fate. I politely thanked the waitress and she gave me that side ways stare again, as if she could read my mind and knew all of what I was planning for the little town of Desert Springs.

Some might think me a mad man, and I suppose I was going a bit mad with my power just then. Controlling another persons mind is really the ultimate power. As I looked out the window of the restaurant I saw two cars backing out from their parking slots simultaneously and almost hit each other, each backing into the other, both drivers blaring on their horns, neither wanting to yield. Obscene gestures were exchanged and there was shouting out the car windows.

The world was full of hate and violence, and if you say any differently I would tell you that you have never really lived or are too young to know any better. Yet I thought I might be able to change all of that. Even if just on the small scale of Desert Springs I was determined to try.

But my plans were long range, and this chapter will not attempt to cover all of what I did to the people of Desert Springs.

Rebecca returned from her visit with her friends over at the juke box. I saw at once her face was long, and the disappointment evident in her.

“What’s the matter, darling?” I asked her.

“No one wants to come to my Halloween party, Pierre.”

“Oh well why not, my dear?”

“Something about our place being spooky! How silly can these people be?”

“Well isn’t that what Halloween is all about – to be spooky?”

“No,” she said, and I think she had to hold back the tears. “They meant our house is spooky all the time.”

“Oh my goodness! Why on earth?”

“That’s all right,” Rebecca said snuggling up close to me in the booth. “It’ll just be the three of us on Halloween, and we’ll have a good time all by ourselves.”

“There are four of us, Rebecca. Don’t forget Antoine,” I said looking over at my servant as he held his head down to the table still in a funk over not finding Miss America in the small roadside dinner.

The dinner was served by the wary waitress. We were a glum group as we ate our dinner. I tried to keep some conversation going but was mostly unsuccessful.

“I’m sorry if I let you down,” Rebecca said, picking at her main course.

“You have never let me down, my love,” I reassured her. “My plans for this village are perhaps best served outside the festivities of a Halloween party. Don’t worry, I will get to them soon enough.”

“I just want us to have a good Halloween and for Antoine to finally get laid,” Rebecca said and I laughed at her words, but more at the way she said them.

“Why don’t we have one of those sundaes for dessert? I’m sure the roguish food will make us all feel in higher spirits.”

*****

So we had the sundaes, but they didn’t work. We returned home about a half hour after sunset, and Rebecca and Antoine were still feeling poorly. The old house seemed like a heaven to me, but at times I think was more like a prison to my beloved Rebecca.

Remy had remained behind that day. She had been typing up some reports for me in my office downstairs. Remy seemed to be doing better, her personality was changing subtly after the mind control experiment, much in the way Antoine’s was changing. However, where Antoine was becoming aggressive in juxtaposition to his former passivity, Remy was becoming alert in opposition to her former dullness of spirit.

I liked the change in Remy. She was coming to resemble her older sister Rebecca more every day, and I could start counting on her to perform administrative duties about my office and lab. While at the same time, I was becoming frightened by the changes taking place in Antoine.

One constant remained with all my subjects, however. I was firmly in control.

Rebecca and I sat in the study that night. I read a science journal and discovered an interesting article on laser robotics. I took a few pointers from the article and it was not often that I was able to learn from my less advanced colleagues.

Rebecca had bought a romance novel at the book store in Desert Springs and curled up next to me on the love seat reading away contentedly. Her childish devotion to these novels filled with lust and sex was amusing to me when her scientific mind was so enterprising and deep. Just another charming habit that made me love her.

Remy came up from my office in the basement and showed me a draft of the report I had asked her to type for me. I told her I would have some changes to it, and took the opportunity to correct her grammar and spelling in several paragraphs. Quite conscientious in her work, Remy wanted to hasten back to the office and finish up for me, but I told her it could wait until tomorrow, and bade her to sit with Remy and I a while before bed.

Remy took a seat on my big easy chair by the fire place and put on her Walkman head phones and slipped in a rap CD that she seemed to find quite stimulating. She was wearing some sort of punk rock T-shirt and green shorts that fit her small form tightly, sitting cross legged on my big chair she looked every bit the normal eighteen-year-old girl. Her eyes were closed and her pretty face was swaying back and forth to the music.

Antoine had to labor longer than normal to get a fire going. At one point I heard him utter an obscenity under his breath. Eventually he succeeded in getting a nice toasty fire going for the three of us, and Rebecca asked him if he wouldn’t mind bringing out the apple cider she had purchased in town that day.

“At once, Miss Rebecca,” he said shuffling off through the house to do as he’d been told.

“Remy, turn that down, you’ll disturb Pierre from his reading,” Rebecca called rather irritably to her sister.

“Oh I’m sorry, Pierre,” Remy said, looking to me to see if I was upset.

“Not at all, my dear! I can’t hear a thing since you have on the ear phones. Please play it as loud as you’d like.”

“Are you sure, Pierre?” Remy said hesitating.

“Of course, please continue,” I said looking over to Rebecca. I could she her face was a bit flushed from the cold air we’d been exposed to outside. “Are you feeling unwell, darling?” I asked her.

“No, just a slight headache, and maybe a little tired.”

Antoine returned carrying a tray with three glasses of cider. He set two down on the table before Rebecca and I and moved across the room to place one before Remy.

“Thank you, Antoine, we’ll call when it’s time for you to pick up in here,” I told him. He bowed his head slightly to me and left the room.

“I’m feeling really tired. Do you mind if I go up to bed early?” Rebecca asked me. I was worried about her and felt her forehead for a fever. She did have a slight one. “I might be getting the flu. I forgot to get a flu shot this year.”

“You go right on up to bed, darling,” I told her, giving her a good night kiss on the lips. “I’ll sleep with Remy tonight.”

“Thank you, Pierre, I think a good nights sleep will fix me up just fine. Do you mind?”

“Not at all, you go right on ahead.”

“Thank you, sweetheart,” she said bending to kiss me as she got up to head for bed. “Remy, Pierre is going to sleep with you tonight,” Rebecca told her little sister.

“Oh cool,” Remy answered still swaying to the rap on the Walkman.

About an hour later I was deep into that absorbing article in the science journal. Remy had played the last song on her CD and yawned. She got up and came across the room to me, giving me a kiss on the lips, a little longer than usual tonight perhaps I thought because she knew I was going to be a visitor in her bedroom.

“I’m going to take a shower. I’ll meet you in bed after a while, all right?” she asked me in her high girlish voice.

“I shall not be too long,” I told her.

“See you in a minute,” she said with a naughty glare into my eyes as she turned to run up my long curving stairway to her bedroom upstairs.

Antoine returned to take away the empty glasses and put out the fire for the night. I continued to read comfortable in my chair as the big man worked around me. I looked up from my magazine when I heard him spill one of the glasses to the floor. The glass did not brake, and only the ice cubes spilled on the floor.

This infuriated Antoine and he threw down the tray he was carrying in a rage of anger, shattering the other glasses in a million pieces and causing a loud crash to echo through my sitting room.

I looked up sharply at the raging giant. “Antoine!” I yelled at him. He only looked down dejectedly at the mess he had caused. “Get a hold of yourself, old boy!”

“I’m sorry, doctor,” he said meekly, responding to my authority over him as he always did.

“Bring a broom and sweep that up at once!”

“I’m just very bad feeling after not finding a female at town today,” he mumbled in an only half discernable manner.

“I realize that, but that doesn’t give you leave to act the madman inside my home, now does it?”

“Sorry,” he said hanging his head and leaving the room to get the broom as I had instructed.

I knew after that outburst I would hardly be able to return to my science journal, so I thought it a good time to retire for the evening and leave Antoine alone with his troubles. As I walked up my rounding stairs I could not get the feeling of worry out of my mind. If I only had not needed Antoine to continue my work I would have gladly let him go, but matters were not as simple as that.

I was already wearing my night robe and still not feeling very tired all though the hour was late. I carried my folded magazine beneath my arm and headed for Remy’s room. Several weeks had passed since I had called on this lovely and received her favors.

Remy was in bed waiting for me as I entered her room. She was under the covers and naked. Sitting up in bed reading my hand written notes on the paper she had been typing for me her breasts were exposed above the blanket, her nipples red and erect.

She looked up from her reading as I entered and I thought might have been a little uncertain since it had been a while. I gave her a reassuring smile, and she returned it hardily, her smile the same as Rebecca’s. Sitting down on the side of the bed, I took the papers gently out of her hand and set them on the bedside table for the night.

“Now don’t work so hard,” I chided her. “I think you are doing a wonderful job around the office.”

“Thanks, Pierre. I’m really glad you and Beck let me start working,” she said with that eager girlish smile. “How’s Beck doing?”

“She’s just tired and may have a touch of the flu,” I said caressing her cheek with the back of my hand. “Are you happy here at my home, Remy?”

“Yeah… sure…” she didn’t really understand the question but was sweat to give me such a response. “I’m glad Beck has you.”

“One day you’ll have a fine young man to take care of you. I promise you that, I’ll see to it,” my hand now was on her bare shoulder feeling her softness.

I moved up to her on the bed and we shared a slow kiss on the lips. She tasted very nice and was different from her sister. I enjoyed having this variety in my sex life, and I think the girls enjoyed sharing my physical love between them.

My hands cupped her breasts and felt the nipples expanding under my touch. I massaged her breasts as I explored her mouth with my tongue, her tongue a top mine. This was the first time I had made love to Remy on her own, with out her big sister also partaking.

I reached down and undid the tie of my robe. Beneath it I was naked. Remy assisted me in taking off the robe and laying it at the foot of the bed. My erection was strong, and I took it in my hand, Remy bent over to take it from me. She knew what to do.

Her tongue came out first and traced a wet line down my underside. Then up to my tip and a long lick over the hole at the top. Her tongue danced about my head, playing in a circle. She was four years younger than Rebecca and more playful. Sex to her was fun and she made it that way for me.

I lay back against the pillows and looked about the room thinking of the wall paper I had placed in there. I wondered if it was appropriate now that its occupant was a teenaged girl. These thoughts distracted me as Remy took me in her mouth and went down on me.

I received a nice relaxing blowjob from Remy. She was not hurried, slow even in the bobbing of her head up and down, her lips pursed, her hand holding my cock forward and into her mouth. Her mouth was warm and wet, her lips and hand hold gentle.

I debated whether I should come in her mouth. This was very tempting. However, I had not enjoyed her body in so long that I knew I would regret the lost opportunity to get between those long slender legs once again.

I ran my hands down the length of her nude back, the raise of her spinal column elegant as she leaned over my erection. Her skin had a natural tan to it even in the autumn, and was pure and soft. I admired her nude body so as I watched my blowjob, ending my gaze at the crack between her posterior.

Asianlove
Asianlove
111 Followers