Laser Control Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tapping her on the shoulder I gave my signal both girls knew well by this time. The signal meant, “Take my cock out of your mouth, it’s time to fuck, and I’m about to come down your throat.” Taking the queue Remy removed my by now rather wet penis from her mouth and lied back on the bed for me, parting her thighs. Her vaginal mound was neatly trimmed but covered with black pubic hair.

I got on top of Remy. Repositioning her bottom just slightly on the sheet, I inserted my middle finger inside her vagina to see if she was ready for my sex. She was moist, but not yet soaked, just how I liked her. The little oval tucked between her open legs that was her vagina always fascinated me. I lost myself for a moment as I fingered her pussy lips. Her lips were so sweet and pink.

Taking a hold of my cock again I brought it forward to her entrance, and slowly made the insertion as I leaned above her on my elbows and looked down into her brown eyes. She met my stare with all the natural wonder that sex brought out in a young girl. I could tell she was tired and probably waiting for me to ejaculate, but still enjoying the penetration inside her nonetheless.

I went slow and enjoyed myself. Remy put her arms around my back. In an experimental manner I tried different rhythms and angles of thrust inside her. She moved her knees up higher and spread her legs wider, arching out to receive each thrust of my penis, the muscles of her pelvis stretching to meet me.

“Yeah… yeah… yeah… I like that spot… can you continue doing that, Pierre?” she asked me in such a business like manner, as if we were still in my office instead of her bed, I almost found myself laughing.

“Of course, Remy. Just tell when it feels good,” I said stroking her long black hair out of her face with a hand. “Do you feel like you're going to come, honey?”

“Yeah… I think so… Ahhhh!”

We now had a rhythm developing. We had started so slow and we were fast building up steam. She pushed back at me as I plunged into her. “Does that feel good, baby?” I asked her, feeling my balls start to contract between my legs as I gave it to her faster and harder.

“I had a little one… but I think I’m cooooooming again,” she slapped her feet against my buttocks prodding me into her further and faster.

“There you go baby – There you go! Let yourself come!” I said realizing I had less than a minute left to hold out against my own orgasm.

“Pierre?” she asked me. “Can you come on my tummy, or you can come in my face if you want to, but…”

“You don’t want me to come inside you, Remy?”

“Yeah. Think I forgot one of my birth control pills yesterday.”

I gave her about three more good thrusts, and then arched back my hips withdrawing my erection from between her tightly grasping vaginal muscles. I got to my knees and let a round of semen fly. The white liquid flew down her belly and landed on her neck and chest, some of it pooling in the little hollow at the base of the neck.

After, Remy got up and ran in to the bathroom to clean off. When she returned she crawled between my legs on the bed and took my cock in her mouth to clean me off with her tongue. Then we got under the covers together and I held her sleek naked teenager’s body against my own.

“How was that?” I asked her.

“Oh pretty good,” she answered, her head lying on my chest.

“Only pretty good?”

“I got two little ones. I started to get a big one, but you came first. You normally take longer than that. Is something wrong tonight, Pierre?”

“It’s nothing. Antoine had another outburst before I came up. I guess I have been somewhat worried about the old boy.”

“What’s wrong with him anyway? I mean Becky and I both had the laser used on us, and we don’t get mad and stuff like he does.”

“Antoine was my very first experiment. I had not refined some of the techniques at that time. There were some bad side effects. His recent violence seems to be one of them.”

Remy used my head as a pillow, taking one of my nipples and sucking on it like a baby would its mother. My arms were wrapped around her shoulders protectively.

“Are you tired, my dear?” I asked her.

“No,” she said and then started laughing. “I’m still horny actually.”

When she said this, an idea clicked in my head like a flash bulb going off on a camera. “Would you like to help me try an experiment?” I asked her.

“Sure!” my eager young bed partner responded in that high pitched voice.

“How would you like to help out our friend Antoine?”

“I’d like to help him, but how can I?”

“Well you know your sister and I think his problem may have something to do with sexual frustration.”

“I didn’t know he had sex?”

“He doesn’t right now. That’s a part of his problem. He is a man, you know. I am his master just like I am Rebecca’s and yours. And because of that I feel a certain responsibility for him just like I do for the two of you girls.”

“I don’t understand,” she said and went back to wet my nipple with her tongue.

“You know I am in love with your sister, right?” I asked her, trying to bring up a potentially delicate subject with her. She nodded and continued sucking on me, even though I had just relieved myself on her I still found this rather arousing. “I could never ask your sister to be with another man, but I was hoping you could be the one who gave some female comfort to Antoine.”

“You want me to fuck Antoine?” she asked me, her eyes going wide.

“Only if that would be all right with you. We’ll consider it a new experiment.”

She thought about it for a minute. “What’s he like?” she asked after a while.

“What’s he like?” I repeated her question not understanding what she meant.

“Yeah, you know, what’s he like? How big is he?”

“Oh, I see,” I said realizing what she meant. “I’m afraid I wouldn’t know something like that, my dear. Does size matter to you?” I wondered rather vainly if I was a large enough man to satisfy her.

Remy started laughing again, and it was at that point that I knew she would do it for me. “I think it would be as funny as shit to fuck him,” she said gagging on her laughter as she lay on my chest.

“You’ll be completely safe. I’ll stay with you and make sure he doesn’t hurt you, and you’d be doing a good service for the poor fellow.”

“This is going to be really weird,” she said in-between her pales of laughter. “You want me to do him right now?”

“No. I think it would be prudent to wait. I’ll bring the subject up with him and try and get him calmed down in the morning. If he behaves for the rest of the week I’ll give you to him as a kind of reward during Rebecca’s party on Thursday night.”

“So I’m going to do Antoine on Halloween?”

“Yes, you will be my dear.”

“Far out!”

“Don’t worry, your sister and I will be with you the whole time,” I said and a side of me, a rather perverted side you might say, fancied seeing the young girl banged by the huge servant. I was starting to look forward to Halloween myself.

The two of us were soon fast asleep, Remy using my head as a pillow, and my arms wrapped around her.

*****

The next few days went by at a normal rate with Rebecca and me working in the lab, Remy working in the office, and Antoine working around the house. Rebecca did come down with the flu and so for the next couple of evenings I enjoyed Remy’s company. However, Rebecca soon recovered, and the night she had planned her big party for was approaching.

Rebecca had resolved to have a Halloween party even without outside acquaintances. Rebecca, Remy, Antoine and I would consist of the party crowd. Now of course I could have cared less about a Halloween party, but I would have done anything to please Rebecca, and this seemed to be what she wanted at that moment.

Halloween dawned dark and gloomy, which I suppose was very appropriate for the day. The skies were cloud covered across the barren landscape of the desert. The wind blew at a near gale. Sand from the desert slashed wildly across my land and by my house.

Rebecca and Remy took the day off around eleven that morning, and I knew they would get no further productive work accomplished for the rest of the day. Rebecca led Remy in decorating the house with Halloween ornaments she had purchased in Desert Springs. I watched them on one of my security cameras from my office in the basement. They started outside with pumpkins, and ended up inside the drawing room with paper skeletons and black cats that they hung from the ceiling.

The girls adorned themselves with Halloween costumes, each dressed as a witch. Rebecca whispered in my ear that neither she nor Remy were wearing anything beneath their long black robes, and I must admit I had never seen two sexier witches in my life.

They recruited Antoine to help them, his height allowing him to reach up to hang the scary decorations from the ten foot high ceilings in my house. Antoine grumbled a little about being pulled away from his daily chores, but he was always kind to Rebecca and did everything she told him.

About four that afternoon a monsoon began to fall outside, and this drove the girls and Antoine back inside the house once and for all. They ran into the foyer and were soaking wet since they had been caught by the sudden down pour of rain out by the tool shed in back that was a couple hundred feet away from the main house.

When it rains in the desert it rains hard and long, showing no mercy. This was late in the year to have this type of weather, but I could tell immediately what we were in for. The skies opened up with sheets of water falling. Darkness fell early, and the forked lightening out of the thunderheads was all that illuminated the desert waste.

I knew from experience that the road to my house would probably be washed away for a few hours in the night while it took the pounding of the elements. The road leading off the main highway to my property was just gravel and dirt and was easy to wash away in the rains.

“Perhaps it’s a good thing you didn’t invite any friends to come out here for the party,” I told Rebecca as I stood watching out the window with her and Remy. “With this down pour they would never have made it back into town tonight.”

“Oh, I think they’re a bunch of jerks in town,” Rebecca told me. “I’m glad it’s just us tonight, my darling.”

“Well I have finished up my work in the laboratory for the day. I’m free to spend the rest of the evening with you girls and Antoine.”

Remy put some music on the stereo in the drawing room, and Rebecca had Antoine screw in some red colored light bulbs that sent an eerie glow through out the house. I really did not understand the young girls need to do all of this, or to celebrate this meaningless holiday, but I was in good spirits because my work was progressing so nicely, and determined to make a good night of it for Rebecca and Remy.

I also was thinking about my other plans for later, and the show I was hoping Remy and Antoine might entertain me with.

“I’ve told Antoine to serve us up a big meal, and we can eat it in the family room,” Rebecca said. “I want to put in old monster shows from the thirties and forties and watch them on the DVD player all night long.”

“Why of course, my dear,” I said pleasantly, but was rather bored by the prospect. “For tonight why don’t we ask Antoine if he would like to join the rest of us?”

“Oh that would be nice,” Rebecca said giving me a peck on the cheek.

The girls went in to the parlor to set up the DVD player with my TV. I rarely watched the television, but if the girls wanted to make use of it tonight that was fine with me. While they we occupied I strolled across my house to the big front porch window and stared outside at the flashing lightening, the rain and the wind.

I felt very good as I watched the storm. I felt powerful. Maybe it was my satisfying work and the success it had brought me. Or maybe it was the sexual fulfillment I had with two young girls to share my bed. I also felt exhilarated about my plans for the future of Desert Springs, and the use of my mind control laser. Some would have called me insane, others just devious, but I preferred to think of myself as a genius.

In any event it was time to get the real party for that night started.

I walked out to the parlor. Antoine was serving the two girls, and Remy was looking up at his big hulking form and laughing. I clapped my hands together to get their attention. All three of my people looked up at me.

“Let’s have a real party tonight,” I told them.

“We are having a party,” Rebecca said.

“I have a different idea other than watching old monster movies. It may not be scary, but I think it will keep us entertained for the evening.”

Rebecca came over to me and gave me a hug. I could feel her bare body under the thin material of the black witches dress. “What do you have in mind, Pierre?”

“Remy knows,” I said giving Rebecca a peck on the cheek. Then I looked over at Remy who was laughing uncontrollably now. “Don’t you know, Remy my dear?”

“Yeah,” she said doubled over laughing at the thought of what I was going to have her do.

“Antoine, you remember I told you I might have a surprise for you? Well guess what, tonight is the night of the surprise.”

The big man just looked at me sullenly, and if I had not had absolute control over his mind I would have been afraid of his evil continence and massive size.

“What is it, Pierre?” Rebecca asked clinging onto my shoulder.

I looked between the eighteen-year-old and the giant. “Remy and Antoine,” I said simply to Rebecca by way of answer and no further explanation was required.

Rebecca looked shocked for a second. I think she was about to disagree with my choice of amusement, but then she saw this is what I wanted and decided she also wanted it, too.

“That’s a good idea, Pierre.”

“Why don’t we take a seat over here on the couch, and get the show started.” Remy turned off the TV when I said this. Rebecca came to the couch and sat down next to me, and Remy took Antoine in tow and brought him onto the big hearthrug in front of the fire place. They were perfectly positioned for Rebecca and me to watch them.

I had developed quite a habit of voyeurism in the last few weeks. This would be particularly interesting because Rebecca and I would be able to direct the action on the hearthrug.

“Antoine,” I said getting the big man’s attention. “Remy and you are going to have sex and Rebecca and I are going to watch and tell you what to do with each other. Is that all right with you?”

“Yes, sir,” came the gruff reply, but I saw him eye the tight little body of Remy beneath her black witches gown.

“Remy, you look very pretty tonight, dear. What are you wearing under that witches gown?”

“I’m not wearing anything under here.”

“Very nice, my dear. Why don’t you take that off and let us see?”

Remy complied with my request and slid the robe off her shoulders. It pooled at her ankles on the floor. She was naked beneath just like she had said. She was a very beautiful girl. I watched Antoine turn to look at her. Rebecca and I also took a moment to admire her body.

“Go and sit down in the center of the rug over there by the fire,” Rebecca ordered her sister, and Remy did as she was told.

Remy sat down cross legged by the fire. Her female opening between her legs was exposed. She looked so young and vulnerable.

“Now lie back and spread your legs for us, Remy,” Rebecca commanded her getting into the spirit of what I had planned. My Rebecca always came through for me.

Again Remy did as she was told. She lay on her back and brought up her knees, parting her thighs wide for our view, and quite a view it was to.

“Remy, get yourself lubed up for Antoine,” Rebecca told her.

Remy reached between her thighs with her right hand and began to run her index finger along the slit of her labia. After a moment she was comfortable with inserting her index and middle fingers inside her snatch. She rubbed her clit and exposed it, playing with it. Her pink vaginal lips soon were starting too glisten with moisture.

“Antoine, now it’s your turn,” I told my servant. “Go over to Miss Remy and help her get ready for your sex.”

Antoine silently walked over to the hearthrug and stood over Remy, towering above her as she masturbated on the floor beneath him.

“Remy is it all right with you if Antoine eats you?”

“That’s cool,” Remy answered.

“Antoine, bend down to Miss Remy and put your hand between her legs.”

Antoine kneeled in front of Remy’s open legs. I saw him peer inside of her opening. Then he slowly reached out to touch her there. Remy removed her hand and let Antoine take over.

“Now insert a finger in her,” I ordered. “Be gentle, Antoine,” I warned him.

Antoine’s long index finger moved up to the knuckle inside of Remy. I heard her let out a small gasp. Then he experimented with another finger, and both were inserted as far as they could go.

He knew what to do. The fingers moved back and forth in her, rubbing her clit and bringing more of her juices out. Antoine increased the pressure and insistency of his strokes.

“Lower your mouth to her, and eat her. She likes that,” Rebecca commanded Antoine.

Antoine leaned over and brought Remy’s legs wider apart. Then he lowered his head to her pussy. The lapping sounds coming from between her legs soon became obvious, and Remy was squirming her tight little butt around, trying to absorb the pleasure.

I glanced next to me to where Rebecca was seated. I saw that she had parted her legs and placed her hand between them as she watched Antoine and Remy. She was stimulating herself beneath her black robe.

She caught me looking at her and smiled. “Help me out here, darling,” she said.

I was quick to comply. I reached over and helped her to pull the robe up and over her head. Beneath she was as naked as Remy.

I reached between her thighs and started rubbing her vaginal mound. I found it already wet, and soon with out even trying one of my fingers slid inside of her. She moaned with pleasure and arched her back against the penetration.

Over on the hearthrug Antoine’s beard was getting wet from the moisture soaking from between Remy’s swollen lips. Remy was starting to moan and buck as Antoine firmly held her by the hips, forcing her to stay in place for his invading tongue.

I French kissed with the naked Rebecca as she positioned her pelvis for the convenience of my probing fingers. Her arms were wrapped around me and I felt her warm body against mine. I felt that she loved me, and this felt best of all.

I knelt to the floor in front of Rebecca and she brought me slowly between her outstretched legs. I kissed along her slit and darted my tongue out to taste her female juices. They were oh so sweet and welcoming.

My tongue flicked open her lips and I tasted inside of her. This was still the most delicious nectar I had ever had in my mouth in my life. No one compared with my Rebecca.

“Remy!” Rebecca yelled to her little sister as I serviced her. “Help Antoine get undressed. He look’s awfully uncomfortable in his clothes.”

The big mans erection was sticking through his pants. Remy crawled up from her spread eagled position on the floor and stood over Antoine as she helped him take off his clothes. Rebecca and I couldn’t help but watching. I gave Rebecca a kiss on top of her vulva and turned to stare at the other couple with us, still snugly between her thighs as I watched.

Remy moved with confidence as she helped Antoine to undress. When she pulled down his pants both Rebecca and I were shocked, and I think Remy was overjoyed. His cock did not look like that of a man, but more like that of a bull. He was simply huge, and standing straight up pointing to my ceiling.

Remy gave a little laugh as she saw the cock that was soon going to be inside her.