Last Day of School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers

Kate, his mom, had watched from the kitchen window, seen everything. He seemed to be sleeping again. Perhaps another chance for a chat while he was in the mood.

"Tom," she whispered quietly in his ear. "Tom, it's mom. Relax it's ok. Relax Tom, relax deeply son."

Subtle changes in Tom's breathing told Kate that all was ok.

Tom had the day confused in his head. Surely it was Friday? No? He was back at school and it was almost like ... groundhog day? He'd seen the movie. Stupid, impossible, but he was back at school. Tanya? Oh yes Tanya, he remembered that well. Tits, pubes, rubbing herself off in the shower. Sat here again at his desk he felt his cock growing, filling his pants with an impossible bulge. The teacher was Alice. Surely not? And her blouse was open. Hadn't anyone else noticed that Alice was displaying her bare breasts? Didn't anyone see her breasts didn't sag, even without the support of one if those bras he'd seen on the clothes line?

Alice looked at him, beckoned him forward. She was speaking but he couldn't hear. His eyes were fixed firmly on her wonderful breasts, topped with cherry nipples.

"Tom." Her finger pointed at him then beckoned again.

The bulge was still growing. It hurt. Awkwardly he eased out from behind the desk, came forward, his bulge was huge. Everyone could see and now they were pointing and he could sense the girls nudging each other in disbelief, or laughing at his embarrassment. Arriving at the front of the class and looking up he saw his mom, pointing downward for him to stand there just in front of her. How could he confuse mom and Alice? His pants were straining, hardly able to hold his cock which was still growing. As he stood, mom's hand reached forward, touched the bulge. It felt good, oh so good, but surely she couldn't? Not in front of class. He looked around. The room was empty except for him and mom and her fingers were now gripping the outline of his super-swollen cock. The room was getting warmer and warmer and ...

... He awoke with a start. The blazing sun had left him sweating. Slowly he came out of his dream. It had been so real. He sat up, reaching for the now warm beer beside him. His skin although partly tanned before was reddening. Hoping he hadn't burned he put his tee-shirt back on. Looking at his watch he realised an hour had passed. Mom would be due back in another hour or so. He would get a cool shower and pretend nothing had happened.

One problem though. As he turned, mom was asleep on a lounger behind him. He stopped abruptly. She had on just a skimpy yellow bikini bottom. The top lay on the patio by her side. What was really odd - and this was creepy odd - was that her breasts, tits, boobs, whatever were almost exactly as in his dream ... freckles, nipples, even a small birthmark that would normally remain hidden by her bra - all were the same as when he 'saw' her in the classroom. Weird. Not wanting to waken her he tried to be as quiet and still as possible. Her chest moved up and down to the rhythm of her breathing. Her stomach, not super slim, was good for a woman of her age. Her bikini bottom seemed a little small though, and the side laces tied tight. This made the thin material cling tight, forming a camel toe. Tom felt his erection build again.

What a crazy day. A boring, little happening day at school. Tanya chatting away to him - Tom - the shyest boy in school. Then Alice, why had he never noticed her cleavage before? The hot day, dreaming, laid on the lounger. When had mom arrived back from work? Had she seen him, near naked, and decided to change into something minimal herself? Going inside, he took out another ice-cold beer.

'What the fuck?' thought Tom. He guessed any guy could get a woody seeing their mom topless, but the dream, that was something else.

"You woke up then?" The voice of his mom, walking in through the patio door. "Hungry?"

Her bikini top was now firmly attached, but the indentation created by the over tight bottom half remained. Tom tried hard not to notice.

"It's perfectly OK, Tom, in fact I find it flattering."

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' thought Tom.

Even his semi had been spotted. His face flushed.

"Don't tell me you haven't seen a girl's vagina." 'OK,' thought Kate, 'Best not call it a cunt yet.'

Tom's face flushed a deeper shade.

"Relax, Tom." Kate's voice suddenly changed tone. "Relax Tom, it's OK."

Tom felt relieved.

"It's OK, mom. I guess it's been a hot day. I think your bikini is great. Better than the one piece you wear when we go swimming."

She smiled. "I wore it on holidays when you were young. Your father said it was too skimpy though and made me stop wearing it." 'Father' and 'skimpy' were spat out. "I guess I filled out a bit more."

Kate smiled to herself. She'd made real progress. Tom needed a little more time and more confidence. She could fix that.

"You don't mind me wearing it Tom, do you?"

"Hell, no mom." He had to admit to himself the camel toe indentation was very sexy. And the bikini top left much of the top of mom's breasts uncovered.

"I really like it." Tom really meant that he liked the way it was so skimpy. His mom looked delicious in it.

"Perhaps I should wear it for swimming? I'm sure some of your friends would approve."

After a pause, "You can touch if you wish, Tom." Her voice was soft, warm, with the sweetness and silkyness of molten chocolate.

Unable to stop himself Tom ran his finger along the groove crease of the very tight bikini. He didn't know why he'd done it. Mom shivered a little. It had been a long time since a man had touched her there.

"You see Tom, it feels good." Tom smiled a nervous smile.

Kate reached forward. With thumb and finger she lightly stroked along the bulge of Tom's shorts. Tom closed his eyes, Kate repeated the action. There were no thoughts in Tom's head that suggested anything was wrong.

During the final year of school Tom had decided on his chosen career. Depending on exam results his ideal course would be in coaching, but he favoured learning more about the sciences behind fitness and training.

This, of course, meant keeping physically fit himself. Being tall and muscular helped, and Tom's patience and understanding came largely from Kate, his mom. Kate, of course, largely unknown to Tom, was coaching him in confidence. Defeating his shyness was already underway, albeit slowly. Her intent too, much for her own means, included sexual confidence too. Unknown to her, Tom's teenage hormones were also helping. Already popular at school, Tom had accepted some of the gratification freely offered to him by girls eager to sample the generous equipment that nature had bestowed. Tom was learning slowly but surely.

His shyness sadly left many girls disappointed. Had they known his voyeuristic streak then may have been even more disappointed. Excuses to mom for his lateness home were easy. After-school circuit training, football practice and occasionally staying to watch an important hockey game. Hey, he'd even played hockey sometimes; the school football team versus the hockey team was an annual event. This year the boys lost 8 - nil.

Kate wanted some of his natural gift. She wanted him inside her to quench her firecracker thirst.

"It's so hot. How about another beer?"

"Great idea." Tom knew the fridge was always well stocked these days.

Kate arrived back with 2 bottles, already opened. Both she and Tom drank from the bottles. Less washing up later.

"Lisa rang me just before I left work. She's sleeping over. Her friend's dad is picking them up from town tonight. I guess they're celebrating end of term."

'No doubt drunk,' thought Tom. 'Typical Lisa. Her tits always get her past security.'

He grunted acknowledgement between sips of beer. The beer was good - ice cold and chilling him out. He took a seat, stretched out his legs.

"It looks like you need to relax. You deserve it." Kate emphasised 'relax'. She took a seat next to Tom.

A few more sips of beer. "Guess it's just you and me."

Tom, enjoying the time to unwind, drank the last of his beer, stretched out some more.

"Another?" Kate drained the last of her her bottle, held out a hand for Tom's, and went to replace them without waiting for a reply. She passed Tom his bottle - not placing it on the table.

"I guess it will be good for us both to relax together."

She paused.

"You don't mind, do you Tom? This top is irritating, makes my boobs so sweaty."

Again, not waiting for a reply she pulled at the neck string.

"Damn. It's knotted. Can you please help me."

To be honest, Tom, legs stretched lazily out, enjoying the beer, was a little annoyed to have to move. But Kate had turned around, waiting. Sitting up and stretching forward he awkwardly managed to undo the deliberate knot his mom had fastened.

"Well, aren't you going to be a gentleman and remove the top completely?"

Tom obliged.

"See how it sweats and chafes." She lifted one breast, took his hand. "Feel. It's quite damp there."

He took his hand away, took another big swig of the alcoholic brew.

"Will you check the other side too? I'd hate it to get sore."

The bulge in his pants was growing rapidly. He didn't care. He tentatively lifted mom's ample right breast. It was sweaty. He wiped it carefully with cold fingers that had been gripping the bottle. Kate shivered, involuntarily. That felt GOOD.

An unfamiliar sense of sexual pleasure passed through Tom. He left his hand cupping mom's breast. It felt good, so fucking good.

Mom reached over, kissed him on the lips. "Thank you Tom."

After what seemed like an eternity, Tom picked his beer up, took another long swig.

"You must be hot too, Tom. Here let me help you."

Tom just sat. Mom took off his tee-shirt

"Oh, look Tom. You must have been laid asleep in the full sun. You need some lotion on to stop your skin drying and getting sore. Here - I have some cream in the bathroom. Come."

Whether the alcohol had kicked in or whether he just felt too chilled to argue, he just followed. He didn't care. School was over, he'd had 3 or was it 4 bottles of fuck knows what it's called beer (Tom never bought it, but it was a damn good small-brewery beer) and whatever mom said seemed always to be right. Mom knows. Mom always knows.

Kate opened the cabinet, took out a bottle of soothing body lotion. A liberal coating was smoothed over Tom's shoulders and back. Gently she massaged the lotion, seeking out any knotted muscle Tom might have.

'This is bliss,' thought Tom, unaware it had been pre-planned.

Content the cream had been fully applied, Kate took another palm full. Pressing her breasts into Tom's back, she reached around to reach his chest. Her thumbs instinctively sought out his nipples. Gently, almost lazily stroking them, fingers sliding just below and occasionally bringing both together to tweak the nipples ever so slightly. Tom closed his eyes, unaware that his man nipples could be so sensitive, and that his cock was stiffening to the fullest. Massaging Tom's back with her breasts, Kate continued lightly caressing Tom's nipples as she kissed his neck, lightly licking where she knew Tom would get goosebumps. She stroked underneath his nipples, then traced her fingers down his firm stomach, right down, tucking fingers inside the waistband of his shorts.

As if unaware what his response would be, she decided to ask;

"I'm quite hot inside here too. It seems a pity to be so hot when you could remove it for me." She turned him around, moved his hands to the side ties of her bikini.

Tom seemed hesitant. "There's just the two of us. It will be much more comfortable without."

Tom reluctantly pulled the strings. The bikini dropped. For the first time, Tom saw his mother's vee close up. Granted, there had been times he'd caught a glimpse of her in the shower, but never so close.

Kate found it much more comfortable to keep neatly trimmed, especially during the summer months. Besides, almost pube-free meant better hygiene and no hair hanging out of her bikini. There remained a very neat, small triangle of light brown hair, just above the line of her groove. She would never win a 'best pussy' contest, for she no longer had the neatness of her younger years. The groove was deep enough to emphasise the contours of her pubis, but not overly so. No, strike that. Kate, far more self-confident than Tom, would openly admit that her camel toe was purposefully crafted ... and maybe, just maybe that bikini was purposely too small when she bought it.

Her labia drooped down a little but not unduly so. Whatever her own criticism of how age had spoiled the neatness a little, Tom stood entranced, open mouthed, unspeaking.

"You must be hot and sticky too," she said finally. "It will feel so much better without these shorts." She tugged gently, but Tom, now getting very horny, wasn't going to resist. Now it was mom's chance to take in a breath of air. She already knew, for mothers always know, that Tom had good length - much more than his father - but the girth was possibly, nay definitely, the thickest she'd ever seen.

"You seem to be turning red here, too." Not asking, she began to pull Tom's shorts further down. He grabbed them quickly.

"It'll be fine, mom."

"Oh, come on shy boy. Relax and let mom soothe it." Hell, had she lost her persuasive touch?

As soon as the words left her mouth, Tom just couldn't find any reason why he'd stopped her.

Kate continued as if nothing had happened.

Now, both as naked as as nature intended (before Adam and Eve got involved), mom and son.

"See. You have to be careful. The sun is powerful this time of year. Tell you what, it will be far easier for me with you laid down. I've got some more of this cream in my bedroom."

"OK. Sounds good." Tom just HAD to admit he'd enjoyed everything so far. He closed his eyes, laid back on the bed, let mom's skilled hands soothe and caress the sun-reddened skin. Slowly Kate moved her fingers to his pole. His long, thick pole.

Tom thought of objecting. What the fuck, why should he? This was good, powerfully sexual.

"This is good Tom?" Mom, reading his thoughts, ran finger and thumb up his shaft, greased by her excellent cooling cream. His leg muscles stretched of their own accord; stretched and relaxed again .

Tom simply murmured. "Mmmm."

And here? She reached the very tip and exposed the very sweet spot. A dab of cream. A finger rotating around his normally concealed glans.

"Gently." Mom slowed, knowing the ultra sensitivity there.

"Mmmm, yes. Just," he sucked in air involuntarily. "Just ... there."

"I'm in no rush, Tom. Are you?"

"That's so good. I never thought ... never knew ... oh, shit, mom that is so awesome."

"Tom. You know you can tell me any time you wish and I'll stop. OK?"

"OK, mom."

The taste, or more the greasy texture of the cream was fine as Kate's lips took over where her fingers had been. Tom said nothing, except the odd murmur of pleasure. Holding Tom at tipping point for as long as she could, she raised herself up.

With one careful movement of her leg she was astride Tom. One further manoeuvre and Tom was inside her.

For the first time in, what? 10 minutes? 15? She didn't know, Tom opened his eyes.

"Mom ..."

"Sshhh. Relax now Tom. Let mom teach you."

What had happened before, Tom knew was OK. Mom was good, gentle, kind, caring. And it all felt so ... "

He took in breath sharply again as mom's love cave gave his cock new feelings.

Her cunt muscles were surprisingly tight, not having fucked anyone since dad left. She exercised, ate sensibly, looked after herself.

"Ohhh mom. That's real. That's ... His voice trailed off. His whole body felt alive, but that feeling passed through pleasure and relaxation. What had he been missing?

Kate smiled inwardly. Mom knew. Mom always had known. No hurried fucks while parents were out. No trying to shag a girl senseless then cumming and wilting within moments. Oh no, the plan was careful. The relaxation/ education sessions of their evening chats - deeply hypnotising Tom, re-teaching his shyness to welcome the pleasure she was giving him. He was no longer a virgin. This session would be one of many, to pleasure him, to pleasure herself. She would teach and Tom would be a willing pupil.

"Tom, this is so good." That was true. His ample proportions touched parts of her no man had ever touched.

Tom didn't reply. He didn't need to. His face told it all.

Kate took the pace slowly at first. She didn't want to alarm Tom with all the new sensations her ride was giving him. Nor did she want to hurt - at least not until he learned that pain often brought pleasure. Above all though she wanted to savour every stroke herself. Bit by bit she speeded up, taking his whole length - every single inch of him. She could hear the comical suction, occasional slurps as her lubrication worked overtime.

For Tom, the suction was new. It was good, every return stroke gripping and tantalising his glans. His foreskin gave its own little tug, each reminder of what was attached.

Kate speeded up. "OHHH TOM! You're an excellent pupil. You're filling mom with your cock and you're going to fuck me till I come."

Tom, aware of the language but unprepared, kept quiet. Except of course for the noises within his throat that simply told mom everything was just perfect.

Legs aching, resting for a moment, Kate simply relished the feeling of fullness inside her but she needed to pee, badly. She could hold. She would hold. And if not? Well the bed would get wet

She took a moment to thumb Tom's nipples. He hated hairy (what little there was) and shaved for swimming (he said), his nipples and their sensitivity fascinated her. Why do men lust so for women's nipples? Their own, considerably smaller, were packed with pleasure nerves. Tom shivered.

Slowly she moved again, then faster, then faster still. Tom's piston was pumping inside her. His balls met the underside of her ass. The bed creaked as her speed increased more. She really needed to piss badly, her bladder aching from the constant movements. She clenched every muscle she could clench to avoid pissing on Tom. It hurt badly.

Tom's face was intense, his breathing was fast. Kate noisily slapped into him faster and faster so she could orgasm before she peed. Bladder muscles were tightly clenched as her orgasm came. It hit her like a thunderbolt. Her orgasm flashed through her, pulse upon pulse upon pulse. She became light headed, her head a whirl. The extra muscle effort working to stop part of the 3 beers escaping had actually enhanced her cum. Sadly, the distraction of the huge sexual rush had caused a slight leak.

Tom's cock exploded too. Seed spent earlier had dulled his senses long enough to join his mother in a glorious finale.

Kate slowed, not stopping until every last pleasure was complete. If she'd pissed on Tom, she was sorry. If she'd pissed the bed, well it wasn't the first time.

Tom too, used to stopping his fist pumps as soon as he jizzed, was made to experience all that his senses could offer. He'd ignored the small amount of wetness. Mom blamed it on the beer. The fact that mom was never wrong was just one more fact of life that he'd learned. Kate made a mental note to fuck when her bladder was full.

-----

They had cuddled, skin against skin until Tom's stomach was rumbling with hunger. Great idea, pizza delivery. A large meat feast, fries, sides, large Pepsi, and their hunger was satisfied. Later they cuddled again, mom giving lessons in French kissing this time. Sleep eventually overcame them. Mom woke early, Tom's prize piston gently poking her butt cheeks. Tom, still asleep, was cradling mom's left breast, fingers curled gently around. Kate's nipple was hard.

grumpyg
grumpyg
934 Followers