Last Hope for Salvation Ch. 02

Story Info
Paranormal Endeavors: DeArmound and the Sage .
2.5k words
4.44
6.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author Notes: Please feel free to leave comments below and tell me what you think! I have three different couples in this story, and would like to know what you all think about the story so far. I would really appreciate the feedback! ^_^

DeArmound and the Sage

DeArmound was trapped inside a world of darkness; a place of never ending silence, where light never descended, and where no other dared venture. He somehow knew that his violent death had trapped him here. Deep inside, where the insanity had yet to claim him, he could still feel the confusion and betrayal of his soul; which bound him to this place like chains cast up from the blackest depths of hell.

He knew that a part of his soul was no longer his own. The darkness had begun to seep inside, filling his degrading mind with thoughts of madness and torment. It was a dark voice that was no longer that different from his own. Maybe they were one in the same. He no longer knew.

Escape was something he no longer fantasized about; for that frivolous dream had been crushed under the weight of a seemingly endless time. Yet still he waited. The darkness often whispered to him, "They will come for you." This may be his insanity trying to toy with his last threads of stability, or it could be the last breath that kept him from drowning.

Either way, he waited.

Then he felt it. A tug, something unseen pulling at his body.

For the first time in his lost memories, he felt his back hit something solid. He could feel a cold stone surface making contact with his skin. His arms were forced wide, followed by his legs, and he had to grind his teeth to keep from screaming as the jagged stone caught his skin.

Light exploded around him, blinding him. He tried to pull his arm up to shield his sensitive eyes, but the attempt was futile. Blinking rapidly, he began trying to adjust to the blistering light. Slowly, he took in sights of fire and land. The glowing, fluorescent flames illuminated tall grasses that danced and beckoned his hungry gaze.

He was once more in his own body. He could feel, he could see, but he wasn't foolish enough to give into relief.

All too soon he realized where he was. Rage built up inside of him. A force so strong he didn't dare try to control it. He fought his restraints desperately trying to get free. He didn't want to be here! He didn't want his soul to have to relive such agony, to once more look upon the same sights he'd believed were his last. His soul cried out, amplifying his rage, as he attempted to summon his powers.

"This one will actually be fun." A woman spoke from beyond the fire's light. Her voice was soft, a mellifluous caress washing over him.

He halted in his struggling, trying to focus beyond the wall of flames surrounding him, but all he could see were the dancing grasses.

"What is your name, tormented one?" Her voice came from all around him, causing him to fight back a surge of panic.

Why was he here?

The flames did not flicker, and the grass seemed to pause in its dance, as if they awaited his answer.

"My name is DeArmound."

A cool breeze brushed over his body, and without a sound the woman appeared before him. She wore nothing, expect for a silken red sash that was tied around her hips. Her long black hair fell down her shoulders, the tips swayed like the grass beyond, around her hips.

The thick fall of her hair did nothing to hide the swell of her breast. The burgundy of her nipples was a dark contrast to the paleness of her skin, but the sight was breathtaking.

His eyes shot up to hers as she moved closer. Her smile was lustful, her lips swollen, as if they were calling out for him to bite and tease. Her eyes were bright red, with obsidian swirls that pulled him further into her spell. Her gaze roamed over every inch of his skin; summoning a burst of arousal he had no hope of ignoring.

DeArmound was shocked to feel himself become so demandingly hard, but as her knee came down beside his on the stone surface the shock drifted into a distant corner of his mind. He watched, speechless, without thought, as she climbed up his body. Her breast swayed with her body's movements, her hair slid off her shoulders to fall down onto his skin, and he feared he had lost his sanity.

Her hands landed beside his shoulders, and she lifted herself up until she was straddling him. She arched her body, hands stretching into the air, her hair cascading down over her creating a display of such beauty all DeArmound could do was stare. His awe was mind consuming. His thoughts captivated, taken over.

She was the only thing he could see.

The only thing he could feel...

Her hands went to her face and then began sliding down. She traced her fingertips down over her throat, loving her own skin with the softest of touches, and then trailed them further down to the tops of her breast.

Another surge of arousal had his cock so painfully hard it throbbed with every breath he took. His hips jerked forward on their own accord, and her fingertips grazed her hardened nipples. She moaned at the contact, gridding her hips down onto his hardened shaft. Her head fell back and she rubbed herself against him, the only thing separating them was the sash she'd tucked between her legs.

He wanted to rip it off! That sash was going to be torn into shreds as soon as he got free of this. He jerked his arms again, but the chain cuffs didn't falter. His mind was screaming out for him to touch her.

Her gaze shot down to his, stilling his movements. She moaned again as she plucked her nipples. He watched in painful awareness as she bit down on her bottom lip while squeezing the hard tips, and rolled them between her fingers. DeArmound wanted to scream, demand that she release him so he could put those glorious breast in his mouth.

She leaned forward, one of her fingers landing on his lips silencing the demands he'd not yet spoken. Her other hand then trailed down her stomach, once more tracing over her skin. She also began trailing her fingers over his skin with her feather light touch. Leaving his lips, she wandered down his chin, over the prickle of his neck, and down his chest.

"You are a Hexan--a hunter controlled only by the God that created you." Her hand continued down his chest until it met her other hand at the connection of their bodies. She once more scanned her gaze up and down him, and the tip of her tongue peeked out to wet her lips. "Legends of your kind were told to my people as stories to be feared. You were ruthless," her hand went to the knot of her sash, "unstoppable," she began tugging, "and never gave up the hunt until your prey was dead."

The sash fell, the cool silk felt almost scalding to his boiling skin. She gripped the ends of the sash, and began sliding the material back and forth over his swollen cock. Then he watched as she spread her legs wider. He could see the dampness of her arousal glisten as she opened fully to his gaze. She tossed the sash aside, and he realized he was shacking with his need.

The first contact of her wetness on his shaft made him groan, and his hips arch towards her heat. She leaned forward, rubbing her clit on his swollen head. They both moaned, as she clung to her breast, and he pulled harder against his restraints.

She coated him in her arousal as she continued to slide back and forth on him. Her hips worked, lunging her body forward, making those breast bounce; a beauty which still overwhelmed him.

"I'm going to take you into my body, tormented Hexan." She spoke on a moan, her voice like a song. She reached between them and took his cock in her hands. "I'm going to welcome you inside of me, and in return you will do as I bid."

Do as she bids? His thoughts were having difficulty seeing past her. Her words, no matter what she said, sending him deeper into an abyss of pleasure. She bit down on her lip as she stood up on her knees. Guiding his shaft to the heat of her entrance, she teased his head circling it around her opening.

She bit down harder, until a few drops of blood could be seen on the side of her lips. She let his head enter slowly. So slow... DeArmound wanted to thrust, and force her on him, but it was her gaze that kept him still.

A drop of blood trickled from her lips, and he watched it with a hunger he didn't understand.

The fire around them grew brighter, the flames jumping. The wind seemed to screech, the breeze whipping against his naked flesh. His body escalated as well, his cock growing impossibly harder, larger, as it was teased by a warm flow of moister.

"You are mine now, Hexan. I am your new master!" She plunged herself down onto his shaft, while she leaned forward once more and forced his lips open.

DeArmound could taste her blood in his mouth, could feel it infiltrating his body down to a chemical level, but he couldn't fight it. He was hers for the taking. Even without the restraints he was no longer capable of fighting against this.

Her pussy clung to him, pulling at his cock with an intensity that left him mindless. His hips lunged up into her, impaling her with every inch he had. Her scream was rewarding, but she relinquish any control.

She stopped, holding herself up over his body. He was just barely inside her, and he wanted to fight to have her back down surrounding him. She slid up his body, leaving his raging cock hot and wet against his stomach.

"No!" He demanded, his voice rough.

She smiled, biting down on her lips once more. Forcing more blood to drizzle down her lips, she fingered her hardened nipples again. "Do you want to taste these?" She asked, pinching the burgundy treats.

His mouth watered. Yes, they were treats. He yearned to taste them.

At his frantic nod she laughed. "I will let you, but only if you do what I say." He nodded again, this time licking his lips. Her smile grew, "I want you to bite them. I want you to suck on them until I scream."

God yes, he could do that! He nodded again, and she leaned down until they were just before his mouth. He stuck his tongue out, stretching it until he was able to flick it against one of her taut nipples. She jolted at the contact and immediately pressed them down firmly into his face.

He licked, and sucked, pulling and biting until she was whimpering and sliding her hips back down to his cock. She wrapped her hand back around him, and pumped, exiting him until he bit down harder.

"Yes! Do it like that." She demanded as she once more let his head enter her. "Bite the other one. Suck me harder!" She took him all the way in again, beginning to ride him with a frantic pace, slamming down onto him grinding herself in to him feverishly.

"Lick up every drop." She demanded as she pulled his head back and forth to each of her breast.

DeArmound was lost, to entranced by her passion bound body. Her breath, her heat, her tight clinch on his shaft, all held him captive. He could feel her orgasm begin to rise. Her pussy tightened to almost being painful, clasping around him, gripping him like a vise. She sat back up on him, her hands diving into her hair, her chest stuck out, her breast jerking with every hard drive of her body.

He felt his own release start to heighten, his cock growing inside her. She felt it too, her eyes widened, another scream tearing from her throat. She exploded around him. Her juices spilled down his shaft, her walls pulling at him, demanding him follow her.

He slammed his head back against the stone slab, unable to stop his body's arch. He spilled into her, and felt her climax again as he began thrusting harder and harder up into her. He had no idea how long he came for, but knew that he couldn't hold back. He spent himself inside her until he was left breathless and panting.

She laid down on top of him. Her chest pressed up against his. He was still inside of her, and could feel as her walls continued to spasm around him.

She giggled then, and playfully licked his face. "Now I hope you understand how this works."

He was now able to see past his lust. His situation finally sinking it. The haze began to life, and he was able to play through what had just happened.

He was fucked, and it was far beyond what had just happened sexually.

Red eyes, too pale skin, blood and fire... She was a Bloodsage. And he had just sighed his life over to her.

She had been watching his facial expressions, and saw once his realization sunk in. "That's right, DeArmound dearest." She sat back up on him, and patted his cheek. "You are now mine to do with as I please. You should know that after the binding of our bodies, after your resurrection, you are bound to me. Without me you are to perish into your world of darkness once more."

Maddened and betrayed once more in the same spot. He gritted his teeth and asked, "And what would you have me do first then, my lady?"

She smiled, taking her fingers and weaving them through her hair. "I'm glad you should ask. I do actually already have your first task set."

"Sounds like you know what you're doing."

"I am not someone you want to mess with. You will find this out first hand, for if you mess up your first task it will be your last." She gazed down at him, and began tracing his lips with her fingertips. "You will hunt, and you will kill. This man has made an enemy of the wrong woman."

DeArmound felt a surge of protectiveness. Crazy, but undeniable. "What is his name?"

"His name is Kyrin, he−"

"The name is all I need." He didn't need any more information. Hunting was what he was created for. He was a killing machine designed for that one purpose.

Inhaling deeply he smiled like a man possessed.

He could already see the man in his mind, smell his scent in the air.

It was time for the hunt to begin.