Pegging BF In Front Of Girl Friends

Story Info
Woman pegs boyfriend with strapon in front of 3 friends.
1.6k words
4.45
60.8k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power."

- Oscar Wilde

"Take off your clothes and stand in front of the window. Make yourself hard, then spread your legs, put your hands on your head and look straight ahead. Don't move till I tell you."

After three years with Jill, there's no question she's in charge - in and out - of the bedroom. And I'm always eager to please her -- at least I always try.

I stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window as instructed and waited. I've also learned patience as I'm frequently tied up or otherwise put on display for some period of time while Jill relishes her control over me or just ignores me altogether.

Now she stands behind me. "Are you going to obey me this time without hesitation?

"Yes Mistress."

"I hope so. I'd hate to have to punish you again."

I'd hate that too. Today is actually a "do over" because I panicked a month ago during the same scenario. She had decided to "correct" my behavior by cutting off all sex, affection, even masturbation for 30 days until we try again and I perform to her satisfaction. She wasn't mad, we didn't fight, this was just a necessary part of my "learning to obey." Actions have consequences. And she was right. Here we are again, and I'm still both terrified and excited, but determined to earn back my orgasm privileges.

"It's time. DO NOT move or close your eyes or look away," she commanded and pulled back the blinds to reveal my naked body and full erection to the hotel room that directly faces Jill's apartment and her living room window not more than 10 to 12 feet away. I have to fight the impulse to bolt. I want to cover my hardon and run and hide. But I know I can't. I stand frozen in place looking straight into the faces of three of Jill's friends: Kristen, Tiffany and Nancy. They are laughing wildly, pointing and holding up their phones.

Next, I hear Jill putting the group on speaker phone, and all their laughter, questions, and comments flood the room all at once while I stand there mutely looking them in the eyes.

"My God Jill, after last month, I can't believe you got him to do it, what's your secret?" gushed one of the friends.

"No secret, just the age-old power of the pussy," Jill said with pride. "I just told him no sex, not even jerking off till he obeys without hesitation. It's been a month now and he's so desperate to cum he'll do anything we tell him. And let's get real, he loves this, just look at his hardon."

"This is so fucking hot. What are his limits?" another friend asked.

"Hmm, that gives me an idea," Jill said devilishly. "I want you guys to ask him anything you want, his fantasies, sexual history, the more personal and embarrassing the better. Nothing is off limits. But they have to be "Yes" or "No" questions because he's going to answer using his cock."

The prospect of interrogating me ignited fresh squeals of laughter, approval and delight from her friends. Jill then turned to me.

"You will answer every question truthfully. Shake your dick side to side for "No" and up and down for "Yes." I'll start things off. Is it true you love it when I fuck you in the ass with my strapon?

Yes.

"Have you ever cum in your own mouth?"

Yes.

"Do you want to quit right now and go home?"

No.

"Ok Ladies, I think he's warmed up, ask him anything you like."

Emboldened by Jill's outrageously personal questions, and the alcohol that was flowing freely, the women didn't hesitate to probe my sexual fantasies and orientation. Had I ever been with a man or fantasized about sucking a real cock or taking it in the ass? Did I like being humiliated, spanked, tied up? Had I ever performed analingus or had a golden shower? Did I masturbate with my hand, pillow or sex doll. Their questions came fast, each more outrageous than the last. My cock was in constant motion trying to keep up. As humiliating as it was, it was also exciting to submit to these women so completely both physically and mentally.

As the questions started to wind down, Jill decided her friends should see a different side of me. My backside. She had me turn around and bend over feet apart while holding my ankles. This left my cheeks wide open so they could have a proctologist's view of my asshole and balls. After everyone got a good look, she turned me sideways and told me to "assume the position." This is basically the downward dog yoga position - ass up, head down. Perfect for humiliating bare bottom punishments.

With great flourish, like a ring master at a circus, she circled around me waving our well-worn black leather paddle as she described how we frequently use the paddle and riding crop as foreplay to get me hard and compliant. Taking her time, she administered ten heavy blows, five to each cheek, while her friends urged her not to hold back. After all, as a man I'd surely done something deserving of punishment.

My ass was on fire by the time she switched to the wide-tip riding crop, where she swatted me 10 more times in rapid succession and then a quick tap to my cock which was my signal to stand with my hardon exposed to her and my hands behind my back. She then swatted my cock back and forth with practiced precision to send the perfect blend of pain and pleasure that kept me hard and wanting more.

"See? Even after all that he's hard as ever," Jill smirked while her friends captured it all on their phones for posterity.

"Kneel." Jill disappeared into the bedroom for a minute and re-emerged wearing our 8-inch long, two-inch thick realistic dildo with balls. She stood legs apart, hands on hips and her cock just an inch from my face. "Suck."

Keeping my hands on my thighs, I took her cock in my mouth like it was the real thing, trying to give her the blow job I would want, the kind that would make any cock explode. As I focused on pleasing Jill with my performance, her friends had fallen nearly silent, their jaws dropped at the sight of our kinky role reversal. Well, if they thought a man sucking a woman's strapon was something you don't see every day, wait till they see what comes next.

After sufficiently demonstrating my cock sucking skills, Jill ordered me on all fours. She knelt behind me, lubed up her cock and slowly but forcefully sunk it balls deep into my ass. It always feels like she's going to split me in two, but I always manage to take it. She then began pistoning in and out. Slowly at first, but gradually building speed and force till she was slamming me hard with every stoke.

In this position, Jill's friends had a perfect side view of the action. They could clearly see Jill's cock sliding in and out of my stretched asshole with the rubber balls slapping against me. At the same time, they could see my hard cock hanging down in front and bouncing wildly with each thrust.

I desperately wanted to jerk off and cum while Jill was fucking me, but I knew better than to take the initiative. Jill usually forbids me be to touch my cock while she's fucking me. When I'd steal glances at Jill's friends to see their reactions, they were mesmerized. I was pretty sure none of these women had ever fucked a man in the ass, but after today, I knew this would be a femdom fantasy that would play in their heads for the rest of their lives. Maybe they'd even get to live it one day.

Jill ended her fucking me with a simulated climax of hard, fast fucking and a final thrust that she held deep inside while grinding her hips against me. Then she pulled out, and leaving me on all fours, went to the bathroom to take off her cock and clean up.

When she returned, "Well ladies get your phones ready, it's time for the big climax." Jill had me get up and stand in front of the window again facing her friends. "Now jerk off till you cum all over the glass, then kneel down and lick up every drop."

This wasn't how I thought the evening would end, but at this point I didn't care. This was the first time I'd been allowed to touch myself in a month. I grabbed my cock in my left hand and went to town. Within seconds I'd shot five or six spurts of cum all over the glass. I didn't think cumming could be so intense just from masturbating, but I'm sure going a month without release had something to do with it.

Before my spasms had subsided, I dropped to my knees and started slurping the cum off the glass. By the time I'd finished, my face was wet and sticky and I was coming down from the high of my pent-up orgasm. I realized tonight's performance crossed a new threshold in my relationship with Jill and her friends. I loved it, feared it, was embarrassed by it, totally excited by it -- and would do it all over again. I can't wait to see what Jill and her friends have planned next, especially when they tease me with knowing smiles and say "We should all get together again soon."