Last Laugh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Letting go of her legs, Cindy put her feet back down on the bed, just behind Sue's arms. She raised her hips a little, sort of sticking her pussy back in my wife's face. And Sue took the bait - she pulled the slick dildo out slowly, before bringing it to her lips. Tilting her head to the side, she slowly licked it's length, turned it a little and did it again. Then she took the head in her mouth and sucked it - making humming sounds. After she'd gotten enough, she flung the used toy away.

Wrapping her arms around Cindy's hips, Sue stroked her lower belly while she licked up the middle of Cindy's bald pussy. After a dramatic pause, she started to ravish Cindy's delicate parts with a passion I'd seen on only a few occasions, and always on my cock. Just as hard and enthusiastically as she was fucking me, she was devouring our female guest.

All my freedom of choice was gone - my actions were predictable. I continued to ride Sue's sweet butt for all it was worth. She was so turned on that her pussy was wide open and soaking with her juices. My dick was making wet squishy noises as it moved within her. And Sue was making similar noises at the other end too - Cindy was also very wet and open, and Sue was licking and sucking up all the honey she could get. She would thrust her jaw into Cindy and seem to freeze, but from Cindy's moaning I knew that she was tongue fucking her.

My balls had gotten very tight, and my dick had never been harder. But, while I knew it couldn't last, I simply could not resist reaching around to fondle Sue's tits - pulling on one, and then the other, as we galloped toward the finish line. All three of us, connected as we were, shared a similar goal - a common desire. We shared a wicked dream of endless orgasm, insurmountable pleasure, eternal ecstacy. Cindy's eyes had rolled up and closed, but I was simply staring at the scene below me - connected to me, as a moving part of me.

Sue's head was wiggling around in Cindy's lap, as she nipped and licked, and sucked and poked. Cindy had splayed her arms out wide to grab the bed, and Sue had pulled Cindy's pussy lips up and open to isolate the pearly nub, so that she could suck it again, harder. Feeling my orgasm approach, and wanting to cum with Sue, I reached around to rub her clit and help bring her off. She jumped when I touched her bud, and then she reached up and held her hand against mine, letting her fingers ride along.

Cindy started rocking her pelvis into Sue's face, and Sue started squealing into her pussy. In the instant that I felt the first contraction in my loins, Sue reached back further and stroked my fuzzy balls. And then everything happened really fast.

My cock swelled and spurted, as I plunged into Sue one final time. Her cunt muscles gripped me, and then massaged me as her orgasm broke. Cindy screamed and grabbed Sue's hair, pulling her closer - trying to get Sue's face into her pussy. My balls gushed, and I trembled and shook, while the ladies writhed beneath me, in the throes of their mutual pleasures. For what felt like an eon, but was only a few seconds, we were a single animal, a mindless organism consumed by our lust for each other.

After a while, I began to feel a little weak and drained. The girls had quieted: Sue was resting her head on Cindy's creamy abdomen, as Cindy stroked Sue's hair lovingly. As my cock shrank and slid from Sue, our fluids began to run from within her, and she scrambled to close her legs to staunch the flow. Cindy giggled at that, and then Sue started giggling too. I was feeling pretty damned good, and grinning from ear to ear. And then I had a funny thought.

Looking my beloved wife directly in the eye, I said, "I told you so!", and then Sue and I dissolved into a fit of hysterical laughter, leaving Cindy with a confused grin.

12