All Comments on 'Last Night'

by MiniverCheevey

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Really good story u could write a ch 2 about her goen to c him at college.

Keep on writing u did a good job.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 12 years ago
Good start

Good start for a brother and sister story that has more to tell.

Sister is the kind of woman that goes after what she wants and brother is going to be there to give it to her.

Keep writing it can only get better.

For a site that's for writer I can't believe the person below uses u for you c for see in the commits, that is just lazy!

blackduchessblackduchessabout 12 years ago
great start

This should have more chapters to tell how their rerlationship evolved, can't wait for more. So please keep writing.

petecopetecoabout 12 years ago
Short and sweet

The brother sister thing is a great start. The college kids deserve each other especially after they both got dump. Keep writing and don't let anyone discourage you.

mnepitmnepitabout 12 years ago
Very good

I really liked this story. Her dominant side telling him that she wants him makes this story. Please continue with another chapter in the same manner. This is refreshing read from all the other tripe lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not good

wheres the background that tells there was some sexual connection between them? NO WHERE thats where so this is totally unrealistic. if you had given proper background and character development hinting at a previous relationship between them it would be acceptable. as is it sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rarr! sexy.

i totally got turned on. lol! watching your sis suck a guy while imagining it was you. fuck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous