All Comments on 'Last of the Unicorns'

by Onyxwolf

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sigh....

...what a beautiful story. It's a pity they were not meant to be togather.

So are we going to have the son's story to continue this lovely poignant tale?

CharlesJCharlesJover 17 years ago
Wow!

All I can say is, Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

loved the story, was a great read, keep up the good work

Black TulipBlack Tulipover 17 years ago
Damn you

you made me cry!

A beautiful story, but I'm sorry there was no happy end.

But then, life is like that, isn't it?

I would have given it 100%, but for the errors in spelling and choice of words.

Do keep writing though.

Black Tulip

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not bad at all

What can I say? An interesting piece of fiction. Not the most exciting erotic material I've ever seen, but a healthy mix of plot and romance. I've always been a sucker for the bittersweet endings, but building the romance up a bit more prior to it probably wouldn't have hurt.

CharmingVixenCharmingVixenover 17 years ago
Wow!

Excellent read. Excellent content. Excellent story line, and just the right mix of intrigue and eroticism. Loved it! Keep up the great work. : )

OnyxwolfOnyxwolfover 17 years agoAuthor
Good Morning

First off I'm not awake so forgive me if I make -no- sense :D

I enjoyed writing this story but I also try to keep my stories "short" so I didn't build a great deal on the romance between Gavin and Alorna. In the end Alorna was doing what she had to in order to keep her species alive and Gavin is a man who doesn't get committed easily since his life has been rather rough. Ideally someday I might expand this into a true short novel and for that I've got more ideas and additions. Of course all of my stories suffer re-writes eventually, it behooves me to leave anything alone :P~~

I'm aware that my grammer and spelling often suck big time was well. Unfortunately spell check only catches so much! I'd be open to having new stories screened by an editor so if any of you feel like it please drop me a line :)

Thanks a bunch! I'm off to the hell hole that is work :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Great story, please continue writing. Hopefully a sequel? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Amazing

This was a very good story. I hope that one day you decide to continue it so we can see what happened to Alorna and Gavin

tendicetendiceabout 16 years ago
Damn

That was just beautiful. I do love it when the Gavin lone wolf types get tamed. A bittersweet ending, though, I hold out for the vain hope that they will be reunited someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
children story

I dont know why but this really reminded me of the movie the last unicorn, though it obviously is very diffrent.

Thanks for that trip down memory lane though

SmallwandaSmallwandaalmost 16 years ago
Tears and a thought:

Yep you made me cry too. As a thought thought it would be interesting if you looked at the foal/boy's love life kind of how many maids can he get pregant to insure the survival of his race and maybe even have him return to to his father to learn how to best repolutate the unicorn holds. Just a thought...

melissasue3melissasue3over 14 years ago
The Best Yet!

Your story was artfully written,beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes.

sharezadesharezadeabout 14 years ago
Beautiful Story

Could've done without the bondage bit, but otherwise a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
*sniffles* Beautiful...

VERY well done, mate. A few minor grammatical errors here and there, but they didn't take from the beauty in which this story was written. The ending was bitter sweet, I guess I could live with it... But it would be awesome if you made a sequal. Like, finding a way to make humans into unicorns. I mean, how in the world is that little stallion gonna procreate if there are no more females of his species? WRITE A SEQUAL!!!!!!! XD

BimmokBimmokalmost 13 years ago
Wow

I began reading this and didn't think that it would be all that great. Well you blew that out of the water!! This was amazing! A few grammar issues but nothing that would distract from the story. I love how the ending was but I find myself wishing there was a part 2 of the story so I can see how it all truly ends. Over all I love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
amazing!

that was unbelevable! i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a very unique..

and very heartfelt story. i was surprised by how much it moved me. please keep up the good work. i look forward to reading more of your stories.

SylverFoxxSylverFoxxabout 10 years ago
Magical

Truly this has to be one of the most magnificent stories I've read in a long time. You weave such a rich tapestry with your words, you feel for the characters and share their emotions. This was a genuine pleasure to read....and I will be reading it again soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Incredible

Your writing is incredibly deep, without the convolution some fan-fiction writers get in their work, it seems effortless and flows so well. Truly great, and as others above have mentioned, SEQUEL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Don't trust spellcheck to choose the correct word

I noticed that several times when "sight" would have been appropriate, "site" was written, and at least once where "site" would have been the correct word, "sight" was used. I do believe it was every time for both cases, but I'm not sure.

And while "ever" is a valid English word, in all or most cases where it was used in this story, "every" would have been the correct word.

That being said, I enjoyed the story a lot, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered with this tip.

PS: I am a bit concerned though. Will Alorna seal herself yet again, have another foal with Gavin without getting sealed or will she further perpetuate her species by mating with her son? I hope for the first or second option. Sure, eventually there would need to be some kind of incest for the species to not die out, but within the same generation seems okay, while across generations appears very wrong to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous