Last Will and Testament Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, bitch?" Joe asked. "You wouldn't be complaining if it was Rick doing this, would you?"

Next he placed a hand between her spread legs, roughly exploring her intimate parts with his fingers.

"Cute ex you've got here," he said to Sam. "I see why you miss shagging her so much."

Finally it was Sam, who had been looking increasingly uncomfortable at Joe's manhandling of his ex-girlfriend, who told Joe to stop. With a last squeeze of her breasts the man reluctantly complied.

Holly of course had to go back to the start again, and by now she was starting to get tired. Her whole body ached -- her legs from the running, her bottom from her earlier fall and her paddlings, her breasts from their rough treatment by Joe and from swinging about unrestrained by the "invisible" sports bra. She was soaked and covered in mud. But here she was, back at the start, wondering if she would ever complete the course. Her million pounds once again looked under threat.

Things went from bad to worse as she slipped twice more from the monkey bars, each time earning another painful paddling. Finally though she made it round, past these, and over the high and low bars. She looked at the gauntlet and knew that she wasn't prepared to be fondled again. She would just have to get through. And through it she got. Joe once again hit her with the bag, but this time she stayed on her feet, and ran triumphantly out the other side.

But the course was not over yet. She looked ahead and saw that between where she was and the next obstacle was a pool of muddy water to wade through. At least this was something she couldn't fail at, she told herself. She ran into the pool, determined to get through it and out the other side. But she hadn't accounted for how slippery it was. Almost as soon as she stood in it her foot slipped and she fell forward into the water.

She stood to see Joe come running towards her, this time carrying a rucksack. What was in the rucksack, she wondered? She soon found out. Joe opened the rucksack and pulled out a pair of knickers. Her knickers. He threw them down into the muddy puddle. Next he reached in again and pulled out her top. He threw this into the water too. All Holly could do was watch as her jacket, then her bra, then her jeans went into the muddy water. Finally her trainers landed in the water with a splash.

The rain continued to pour, running down Holly's naked body. She was freezing, covered in mud, and now her clothes were soaked through too. But there was nothing she could do about that now. She ran back to the start to have a fresh attempt at the course.

This time she made it successfully over all the obstacles, through the gauntlet, through the pool of water, her clothes still there soaking. Now she could see that just two obstacles stood between her and the finish line. There was a long thin balance bar to negotiate, and finally a tunnel to crawl through. She was nearly there.

Taking a deep breath she steadied herself at the beginning of the bar. She placed one foot on first, taking her time. The bar was slippery underneath her wet foot, and she was tired from her previous runs of the course. Slowly, stretching both arms out for balance, she placed the other foot in front of the first.

She had made it about half-way across when she overbalanced and fell. Inevitably the bar itself had been stretched across a shallow pool of muddy water, and her already wet body got even more soaked. But that made little difference now. The question was what the penalty would be for failing to complete the obstacle.

It was Joe again who came over to her. She wondered why Sam had stopped delivering the punishments. Joe was carrying something, and as he came nearer she could see what it was. She had never seen a pair before, but she knew what they were for. Nipple clamps.

Joe had her stand again with her hands behind her head, legs apart, the position chosen to add to add to her embarrassment and feeling of helplessness as he went to administer the punishment.

Joe pulled roughly on her left nipple and then clamped it. Holly winced. As he let go of the clamp, she felt an extra tug on her nipple. The clamp had a small weight attached to it. Now he did the same to her right nipple. Another wince. She'd never had her nipples treated like this before. They'd been gently nibbled by boyfriends, but never had cruel hard clamps like these applied by a man she didn't know.

Finally Joe adjusted each of the clamps so they pinched even tighter on her poor nipples. He gave a final rough parting tug on each of them for good measure. Holly couldn't help but wince and Joe smiled, pleased to have got a reaction. She tried to look on the positive side. If she needed a final incentive to get round the course, getting these clamps off was it.

She returned to the start of the course, trying not to think about the feeling of her nipples being crushed by the clamps. Up the cargo net, down the rope. The weights on the clamps swung in all directions, pulling her nipples with them.

Over the monkey bars, but by now her arms were tired. She lost her grip and fell. Sam was on the scene again with the paddle. This time though his expression was different to before. Instead of looking pleased at getting his revenge, he looked like he felt sorry for her.

He had her back hanging from the bars, and again the paddle made contact with her bottom. Smack, smack, smack. Holly thought that perhaps Sam was being more gentle than before, but given that the smacks were hitting her already punished bottom and given how tired she was, it made little difference. As the final of the ten spanks hit her bottom, she reminded herself why she was doing this. One million pounds.

But there was another reason, too. Simon had set her these tasks to punish her, to redress the wrongs that she had done to her ex-boyfriends. For the first time, she felt properly chastised, properly punished. Partially it was because of the physical nature of the punishment, but partially also it was because it was Sam. He was the ex-boyfriend that she really regretted cheating on, and if any of her ex-boyfriends deserved their revenge, it was him.

She went for what she hoped was a final run of the course. She made it over the monkey bars, past the high and low bars, through the gauntlet, over the balance bar. Finally she had to get on her hands and knees to crawl through the tunnel, then she would be finished.

She started to climb into the tunnel. It was quite wide but dark and long and twisted enough that she couldn't see the end. As she crawled through she suddenly felt something between her legs. She jumped and shrieked. Then she realised what it was. One of the men -- she couldn't make out who in the dark -- was hiding in the tunnel, and had started to grope her. His hand ran up her body and started to pull on the clamps. That hurt. She moved on quickly, and his hand slipped down her body again, grabbing at her between her legs. This spurred her on, and she moved quickly through the tunnel, finally reaching the exit.

Then there it was, the finish line. She ran to it as fast as she could, muscles aching, tired out, breasts bouncing everywhere, weights painfully pulling on her clamped nipples. She didn't care. She ran over the finishing line and threw herself to the ground.

*** Holly thought the punishment was over, but it still had a few stings in its tail. Firstly there was Sam taking the clamps off her nipples. As the circulation resumed, they ached and hurt even more than before. She was now suffering for every jolt and tug there had been on them whilst she had been running round the course.

Secondly there was the question of her clothes. They had been left in the puddle of muddy water. Holly even offered to return home in her "invisible" uniform, but Sam insisted on her getting putting the clothes back on.

Firstly she had to mime removing the invisible uniform, then she was passed her clothes.

Firstly she had to pull on the sodden knickers. It was a most unpleasant feeling around her private parts, but, she told herself, it was all part of the punishment, all part of making it up to Sam. Next the bra gave her the same clammy feeling round her breasts, and then the jeans, top and jacket followed. Finally her already muddy feet went into the dirty socks, and then she put her trainers on.

Sam offered her and Mr. Pointer a lift. She squelched over to his car and took a seat in the back.

The drive back to Sam's house passed in silence, allowing Holly to reflect on the day. Her body was aching all over, particularly her poor nipples and bottom, but, she told herself, this was exactly what she deserved. It was what she had deserved since she had allowed Rick to get his hands all over her back at that party years ago. She really hoped that today had made Sam feel better, and, she thought, brightening up a little at the thought, that was three tasks down -- more than halfway towards the million pounds! It all seemed like a rather trivial sacrifice when you thought of it like that.

They got back to Sam's house. Mr. Pointer bade them goodbye, got in his car and drove off. Holly started to head towards her own car, wanting to get home as fast as she could and get out of these clothes and into a nice warm bath.

Sam gave her a concerned look.

"Do you want to come in to my house and get changed?"

She thought about the drive back to her home. She really didn't want another minute in these soaking, dirty clothes.

"OK, thanks," she smiled.

Sam offered her the chance to take a bath, and she happily accepted. He led her to the bathroom and moved to leave.

"Erm... Sam?" Holly said.

"Yes?" he said, peering back in.

"There's no need to go. You've seen me naked all day. There's hardly any point in me hiding from you now, is there?"

"I suppose not," he said. "If you're sure."

Holly turned the hot tap on and then stripped out of the wet clothes. Sam watched. Holly didn't mind at all.

They sat there in an awkward silence as the bath filled up. Once it was full enough and to the right temperature, Holly climbed in. A hot bath had never felt so good.

Sam smiled. After everything, he still liked seeing Holly happy.

He found some bubble bath and poured it in. The relaxing odour filled the room.

"So," Holly asked at length. "Did you enjoy today?"

Sam thought for a long while.

"I feel so much better now," he said. "You deserved to be punished, and now you have been. I don't hate you any more."

"That's good," Holly said, and she meant it.

"How are you?" Sam asked.

"Sore!" said Holly.

"Something for you to think about next time you're planning on cheating on someone," Sam said.

"I wouldn't..." Holly started. Then she decided to rephrase.

"Well... I can't say I wouldn't ever cheat on someone again, but... if I could go back and start again, I wouldn't cheat on you," she said.

"We were young," Sam said magnanimously. "You made a mistake."

They talked some more as Holly relaxed and cleaned herself. They talked about the good times they had had together, the hopes and dreams they had never fulfilled. She remembered all the feelings she'd had for him back then.

Finally she raised herself from the bath and grabbed a towel. It had been on the radiator and was wonderfully warm against her body. She rubbed herself dry, then wrapped the towel around her body.

Holly looked at Sam. She really, really needed a cuddle right now. She told him so. He obliged. It felt so good to be hugged by him. She held onto him tight. Her body still ached, but it was a good ache. She had been punished, deservedly so, and now she hoped she had put right what she had done wrong.

Now she wanted a massage. She led him into his room. She dropped the towel and lay face down on the bed. She asked, and again he obliged.

He ran his strong hands across her back, pushing the last of the tension from her muscles. She loved the feel of his hands, their warmth, their dexterity, the love with which they worked their way across her bare skin. She remembered the first time she'd asked for a massage. Neither of them had known what he was supposed to be doing, and it hadn't really felt any good. But he had persevered, and had learnt exactly what her body liked. Now he was showing that he hadn't forgotten any of it.

She rolled over onto her front.

"Kiss my nipples better," she ordered softly.

Sam knelt down and lent forward. He placed the gentlest of kisses on her right nipple, then another. Next he gently massaged it with his tongue. Her nipple had paid its price, and now it was being rewarded for its sacrifice. It responded to his invite, gently growing erect under his attention. He gave the same treatment to her other nipple, and she let out a satisfied sigh. She'd missed this so much. Not just, she realised, since she split with Ryan, but since she'd split with Sam. No one knew her like he did.

Holly was tired, and her overwhelming instinct, especially after the bath and the massage, was to roll over and go to sleep. But she knew that if she did, it might never be like this between Sam and her again. This might be her one opportunity to finally put right what had gone wrong and to get back with Sam.

"Sam," she said, looking him straight in the eyes. "I can't go home now. It's too late. My clothes are still damp. Could I stay? Just tonight?"

There she was, lay on his bed, naked, legs slightly apart, asking if she could stay. Sam's eyes ran up and down her body, then returned to meet her gaze.

"OK, fine," he said eventually, sounding a little uncertain.

She shuffled over a little then patted the bed. Sam took the hint and lay down beside her. Holly snuggled up to him.

"You're not going to sleep dressed like that, are you?" she asked.

"Um... no," Sam replied.

Holly took this as an invitation and started to pull his shirt off. He didn't resist. Seeing him without his shirt on just made her more determined that this was the right thing to do. He still had an amazing body. She unfastened his belt and undid the button, slowly, teasingly. Again, he didn't resist.

She pulled his jeans off. His erection was now obvious through his boxers. It was even more obvious a few seconds later when she had taken these off. Now Sam finished the job himself by pulling his socks off. Both were now naked, and both wanted the same thing.

Sam rolled on top of Holly, wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight. He started to kiss her, gently, tentatively, almost uncertainly at first. Holly giggled. It reminded her of how they had been their first time, neither knowing what to do. She kissed him back, more forcefully, more passionately.

They lay there for a while, just kissing, reacquainting themselves with the feeling of being close to each other.

"I've missed this so much," Holly murmured to Sam.

Sam smiled and cuddled her a little tighter.

"I've missed you too, beautiful," he responded.

Sam moved his attention on to Holly's neck. The pleasurable feeling contrasted sharply with the more painful feelings that her body had become accustomed to today, and this made it feel all the better.

Now he moved down her body, soon arriving back at her breasts, her nipples still erect from his earlier kissing and then from have been pressed against his body.

This time Sam kept his attention away from her nipples, treating the rest of her breasts to his loving attention.

"It was a real turn on watching your boobs bounce around earlier as you ran round the course," he said, softly, before returning to rewarding her breasts for the display they had given.

"Don't remind me," Holly winced. She had almost forgotten that her breasts were still aching from their earlier adventures, but now she could feel it again. She tried to focus on the loving attention they were now receiving.

"Sorry," Sam said, and started gently stroking her breasts, breaking off only to deliver well aimed kisses.

"That's good, baby," she told him, biting her lip slightly.

"I felt really sorry for you having those nipple clamps on," Sam continued, now using his fingers to gently caress her nipples. "It looked like Joe put them on really tight."

Again Holly winced. Joe had certainly made sure her nipples suffered.

"Yeah," she said, not really wanting to get into it.

"You ever used nipple clamps before?" Joe asked, slightly squeezing her right nipple between his fingers.

"No," Holly said quietly.

"Maybe we should try some time, when they've had a rest, but a bit more gentle," he smiled, giving her other nipple a gentle, teasing squeeze.

"Maybe," Holly smiled back. It wasn't the prospect of having her nipples clamped again that was making her smile, though, but the fact that he was suggesting there might be another time. Maybe he really did want to get back together.

Sam had now started to massage his erect cock with one hand, using the other to rub Holly between her legs. He knew how to tease her, rubbing all round her lips but never quite reaching her clit.

So far Holly had let Sam do all the work. She was tired out. She was enjoying having the love of her life treating her to his specialist attention. She was focussing on enjoying every second of this reunion. But the more excited she got, the more her instinct for control returned.

She gently pushed his hand off his cock and replaced it with her own, deliberately going much slower than she knew he wanted. Each thrust elicited a light moan from Sam.

Sam tentatively moved his hand up onto her clit, and she rewarded him with a tighter grip. His moans increased, and were now mingled with her own audible expressions of pleasure.

Now Sam knelt over her, giving them both a fantastic view of each other's upper bodies. He pressed her penis against her exposed vulva, and started to gently rub himself against her moist lips. They looked at each other, sharing the feeling of pleasure that this was giving each of them.

Sam's cock was frustrating her so much. It felt so good, but he was rubbing it so gently that she knew it could feel so much better. She placed her hand on his cock, gently pushing it against her lips, increasing the pressure, increasing the pleasure. She pushed a little harder, so he was between her lips, so close to entering her. The only thing she could think about now was Sam, and how much she wanted him inside her.

"Holly... can I...?" Sam asked.

She wanted that so much too. But... she remembered their old game. Sam had to ask before he went into her. She would always pretend to think about it for a while, but really she was judging the look on his face, watching it get ever more frustrated, even more pleading, before eventually she said yes. Or occasionally...

"Hmm..." she said, thoughtfully, after a pause of a few seconds. He was still rubbing his cock against her, now letting the tip make contact with her clit. Making him wait was as much torture for her as it was for him, but she had to remain in control.

"Yes..."

She left the word hanging in the air just long enough for him to start to enter her. She had to fight with herself to utter the next word.

"But..."

He stopped. Only the very tip of his penis had entered her. He hesitated for a second then withdrew. She had trained him well.

"Only after you've done ten press-ups."

The look on his face. At first he looked like he was going to laugh, like he thought she was joking. Then he saw the look on her face. She was serious. A pained expression on his face. He might have made her body hurt earlier today, but this was her own form of torture.

He jumped off the bed and on to the floor, immediately commencing the proscribed press-ups. Holly took the chance to get a good look at his body. He had such an incredible body, and these naked press-ups were a great way for him to show it off to her.