Last Will and Testament Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She counted for him. "1... 2... 3... 4..." Her body begged her to let him rejoin her, but she was teasing herself as much as she was him.

"5... 6... 7..." He was quick. Maybe ten hadn't been enough.

"8... 9... 9 and a half..."

He stopped for a second, shot her an annoyed look, then another press-up. "9 and three quarters."

She'd never been good at maths. She wasn't quite sure what came next. Four fifths? Oh, who cared? She wanted him back in bed.

"Ten."

He jumped back on the bed, but before he could resume his position on top, Holly jumped on him, lying on top of him, cuddling up tightly.

She kissed him passionately, and he kissed back.

"You are... so... hot..." she told him between kisses.

His hands explored her body once more, running down her back and onto her bottom. The touch of his hands reminded her that she was still sore from her earlier spankings, but that didn't matter now. All that mattered was one thing.

Holly knelt in her favourite cowgirl position. She took a firm hold of his cock, placing the tip against her exposed lips, rubbing it against her, teasing him. Finally she slowly let him inside her, getting used to the feeling of having a man inside her again. Once he was inside she started to ride him, gently at first, then harder as she became more and more excited.

"Holly..." he moaned.

"Not yet," she urged.

"I can't... wait much longer," he breathed.

"Me neither, baby," she reassured him.

Sam decided to provide a helping hand, rubbing her clit to heighten her arousal. The pleasure built up inside her, ready to take her over. She was watching his face, trying to imagine how he was feeling as he tried his best to stop himself from finishing until she was ready.

She wanted to be close to him, to feel her breasts against his chest, to kiss him again. She lowered her body, cuddling up tight to him, still riding his cock, and almost immediately felt herself engulfed in a wave of pleasure, her whole body tingling.

It was a good few seconds before she became aware enough of her surroundings to realise that Sam had also had him orgasm, and she clutched him even tighter, kissing him hard, so pleased that he had lasted, waited so that they could both share the experience together.

But, she thought to herself, she never had given him permission to cum. She told him so.

He laughed. He knew Holly, knew she meant it as a joke.

"I'm going to have to spank you for that," she said, narrowing her eyes at him in mock disapproval of his actions.

"What? Now?" Sam asked, sounding not entirely adverse to the idea.

Holly thought about it. It would be an appropriate end to the day, in a way. But not as an appropriate end as this one, just lying here in the afterglow, cuddled up to the love of her life. Plus, she was too tired. All she wanted to do now was to go to sleep.

"No," she said, yawning. "Not now. Some time in the future though. When you most deserve it."

She closed her eyes and almost immediately fell asleep in his arms.