All Comments on 'Last Wish'

by slyc_willie

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlalmost 16 years ago
wow

just - WOW. beautiful! sad :( gorgeous.

wjthermanwjthermanalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic!

This is FANTASTIC!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
*tears*

*speechless* Oh, Sly!

TricialenTricialenalmost 16 years ago
So Sad

I loved this story...but it was so sad...

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
aww

wow, great story. fell in love with it!

TeenSpiritTeenSpiritover 15 years ago
Almost great

It would just have been nice if the guy could have been reprieved somehow, and if Megan hadn't turned out to be a manipulative bitch, and probably a liar too.

ReadsalotReadsalotabout 15 years ago
An interesting concept

I first read this story several days ago. I wasn't sure how I felt about it as I read it. His contept for himself, the struggle to come to terms with what he'd done seemed to leave no option. Although I harbored the hope, I somehow knew James was going to die, that there would be no reprieve. It seems like he was a decent guy who got out of control.

After reading the story, I've spent the last few days thinking about it. So many stories are gone from my memory almost before I've finished reading them. This one I can't quite get out of my head. And I find myself thinking about the comments others have left. The comment about how it was too bad she was a manipulative, lying bitch made me wonder. Was she really? Perhaps she was at first, but as the relationship between them changed, perhaps her manipulation ended. Her final comments seem to reveal a connection with James. My belief is that, in the end, she really wished things could have ended differently, but knew that they couldn't. And I beleive the two men that James confessed to may have wished the same thing. But as this world only exists in the minds of the author and his readers, we can believe anything we wish.

Keep on doing your thing, Slyc. I'll be back to check on your progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another nice job

Decent guy (your best voice), terrible situation. Gotta say, at first I thought she was in the same boat. Then I saw it coming, but didn't mind because of the way you handled it. He didn't get a reprieve, but he did find happiness, and that is the best we can hope to have in this life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
WOW

That was a fantastic story which was wonderfully written. The passion and sexual scenes involved were perfectly fitted into the storyline. Well done!

:D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed this story a lot......very original and thought out.

NeuroBillNeuroBillover 11 years ago
Didn't matter

I figured out early that she was the weapon, but you know what....it didn't matter. A brilliant piece of writing.

phd70phd70about 11 years ago
Took me a while to figure it out!

I figured who the terminator was about two thirds thru the story. Quite a tale! I must say that a governmental organzation, with its bureaucratic bent, could never have planned and implemented such an emotionally charged program. But realism is not a key judgement factor in enjoying fiction. Thanks very much for this fabulous tale, Slyc_willie!

ReefkeeperReefkeeperover 10 years ago
Maybe I can change!

All my stories have the same central theme: young women taking control of their own lives through the vehicle of prostitution. My heroines are not, with one notable exception, powerless victims.

Your stories make me want to open the choke on my shotgun and touch on a greater variety of issues. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent

This is well thought out, excellently written; I'm glad you resisted the temptation to write a happy ending. Please keep writing. Thanks

AriesPantherAriesPantherabout 9 years ago
Heart breaking

I Hated this tale, it was Beautiful, sad Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All I can say

about this one is that it was well written and engaging. Scotty

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
I wonder what HER reaction would have been...

If instead of saying, "I'll be here" if he'd said something like, "It's OK. Don't feel bad - I deserved this."

Giving her that last moment realization that he knew what she'd done and had accepted it...

But good story nonetheless...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good. A hard, hard end.

A story without a ‘happy’ ending. It actually makes it better.

MVF_Lit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous