Late Night

Story Info
Kidnapped and locked up.
2.7k words
3.9
28k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
34DDasian
34DDasian
27 Followers

I stare at the blank computer screen in front of me. My Biology paper was due in an hr, and here I was just sitting here with a completely blank screen. Flipping through some pages of my textbook, I think to myself, this procrastination has got to stop. These late nights at the library were really starting to get to me, I always had dark circles under my eyes and I was drinking at least 3 cups of coffee a day just to stay awake. I finally find what I'm looking for and start typing away, hoping to finish before the deadline. Forty-five minutes pass and I put the last finishing touches on my paper. After proof reading and feeling satisfied with my work, I submit my paper and start to pack up. As I'm packing up, my phone rings.

"Hello? Hey, yeah I'm leaving the library now. Sorry, I was really trying to leave campus early today, but that just didn't happen. Don't wait up for me, I'll be home in about an hour. Love you." It was my fiance. He would always call me when I'm not home at a decent time, worrying about me. I never understood why he always worried so much. We had been together for five years and three of them I had spent at this university with the same pattern more or less. I sighed, picked up my book bag and headed out to the parking garage. As I walked outside, I shiver a little bit. Since it was late April, I had worn a mid-thigh skirt and fitted tank top, but I didn't expect it to get chilly at night. I checked the time, it was 11:00 pm and no one was around. Everyone must be studying for finals next week, I thought to myself.

I continue walking, when I got close to the parking deck, I thought I heard someone behind me, so I turned to look. But no one was there. I shrugged and figured I must be hearing things from lack of sleep. I walk up to the deck, use my student ID to open the door and continue to my car. What I didn't realize is that someone had kept the door from closing and had followed me in. The deck was completely empty, save for my car. I start smiling thinking that I was going to be home soon and I could finally get some sleep. I was about to unlock my door, and someone grabs me from behind and puts a cloth over my mouth. I struggle, but soon everything goes black.

I wake up extremely groggy and hear some voices. I can't really make out what they're saying. I try to look around, but everything is black. Wondering if I was blindfolded, I try to lift up my arms. But they're stuck behind my back. Something was keeping them bound together, and that's when I realize that my ankles are also bound together.

A voice spoke in front of me, "So our little Asian princess is finally awake. Tell me, how are you feeling darling?"

"Where am I? And what the hell do you want?" I blatantly ask.

"Tsk tsk, don't have any manners do we?" He slaps me in the face, and then grabs my chin roughly. "Let me repeat myself, how are you feeling" He says while spitting on face.

I pull my head away from him, and then he grabs my throat instead, choking me slightly. "You can go to hell" I whisper to him.

He pulls his hand off of my throat, then slaps me even harder, to the point I fall over. "I was going to be nice to you and try to make you enjoy this a little bit since you have such a gorgeous body and face, but since you want to be a little bitch, I'll treat you like one."

I just lay on the ground not moving, not sure what he meant by those words. I feel someone come behind me and cut the binds off of my wrists, but before I could react, they grab my wrists and pull me up by my arms. They drag me across the floor, and fasten my wrists in some metal cuffs. They let go, and I fall forward a little, but my arms stop me from falling. the cuffs were held in place by a chain connected to the wall. Next, they cut the binds on my ankles, spread my legs apart and fasten them in cuffs as well. They pull me back, and I feel something cold fasten around my neck. When they let go, I feel pressure from the cuff on my neck, and realize that if I don't stand straight, I'll choke myself. Next my blindfold is taken off, which surprises me. I blink several times trying to get used to the light.

"I figured you wouldn't need the blindfold anymore, since you won't ever be leaving this place, and I want you to see exactly what we do to you. Oh, and your fiance called by the way. I told him that you were too busy fucking some guys to answer the phone. I think the marriage is off, and I doubt he'll come looking for you now." He laughed as he said this.

"You didn't. There's no way that he would believe something like that."

"Apparently it wasn't that hard for him to believe. He said something about you always being out late at night and that he already thought you were cheating"

I just hung my head. If Jack didn't come looking for me, then really no one else would. I had left my parents' house over a year ago to move in with Jack and I hadn't really kept in contact with them.

"Your spirit broken already? That was quick for such a feisty girl." He walked up to me and grabbed me by the chin again, "Look sweetheart, you're going to spend the rest of your life in this room. The only purpose you have now is to please us. You'll do whatever we say no matter what, unless you want to face some serious consequences. I'll give you a taste of some of the consequences for your attitude earlier."

With that he motioned some men forward. They brought a big box with them. He opened the box and made sure that I wouldn't be able to see in it. He first pulls out a pair of scissors. Walking up to me, he lifts the bottom edge of my tank top and begins cutting it off. I try to protest and wriggle away.

"You might want to stay still unless you want me to accidentally cut you."

At that I stay still and let him continue. When finished cutting through my tank, he starts on my skirt and also tosses it to the side. Left only in my bra and panties, I shiver a little. He looks me up and down admiring my figure. He then sets to work on my bra, cutting up the middle and leaving the straps alone. My breasts tumble out, and he whistles.

"Tell me sweetheart, how is that a girl who's only around 5'0" tall can have such big tits?" He looks at the tag in the back of my bra, "DD? Wow, they're gorgeous. Lets see how sensitive those big nipples are, shall we?"

He puts the scissors down and then pinches both of my nipples lightly, causing me to moan softly. He smiled and squeezed hard making me yelp. Lifting my left breast up, he took my nipple into his mouth and gently started sucking on it. I couldn't help but moan and enjoy what he was doing to me. And as much as I didn't want it to happen, I could feel my pussy start to get wet. He moves to the right nipple and begins to suck on it. While sucking, his hand reaches down and lightly traces over my pussy over my thong. I move my hips with the movement of his hand.

He takes his mouth off of my breast and grins, "You like that huh? Sorry, but before you get any more pleasure, you're going to have to take your punishment for being a bitch earlier."

He goes back to the big box and pulls out a long whip like object that has many strands. He turns and walks back to me, and pulls my thong down.

"First, I'm going to whip you. I'm going to give you 20 lashes. Every time you make any kind of sound, the count starts over. Understand?"

When I just glared at him, he whipped me on my left breast, and I cry out. "I asked you if you understood slut. Answer me."

"I...I understand." I mumble.

He whips me again, this time on my right breast, causing me to cry out again.

"Louder slut, I can't hear you."

As clear as I can I say "I understand sir."

"That's better, now we'll get started."

He gives out the first lash, starting at my belly button. I flinch, but remember not to make a sound. As he gives out lashes, he slowly makes his way up, making sure that both of my breasts were bright red. Then he made his way south, whipping my upper thighs and pelvic region. He avoided my pussy until lash 18. The last three lashes were on my pussy and were much harder than the previous lashes. I grit my teeth so that this would finally be over.

With the last lash, he put the whip back in the box. "I'll admit, I'm impressed that you took all 20 lashes without making a single sound. Job well done."

I sigh in relief thinking that maybe he'll let me down. And to my surprise he has the men take me down from the wall. But they don't let me go, instead they bend me over a table and bind my arms and legs to the table legs. I start to say something, but a man stands in front of my face, undoing his pants. All I could do was stare as he pulled out his big cock. He had to be at least 8 inches long.

"What're you doing just staring at it? Open up slut."

I obliged and opened my mouth and he shoved his cock deep in my mouth and made me gag. I heard a man step up behind me, but I was too preoccupied with the cock in my mouth to care. Then I felt a little pressure at the entrance of my pussy, and then another big cock being forced into my tight pussy. I moaned around the cock in my mouth. I had only had sex with one man, my fiance, and he was pretty small, only about 5 inches long. These two guys had enormous cocks in my book, and I was absolutely loving it. As the man behind me started pumping into my pussy in long strokes, I tried to move my hips to match his rhythm, but it was impossible while tied down on this table. I laid there and realized that there was no concern for my pleasure, I was just a hole for them to use to get off on. As they both kept fucking me, I could feel the one in my pussy get even bigger, and then he pushed deep inside of me and stayed still. When he pulled out, I could feel something slowly dripping out of my pussy. I couldn't believe that he had just cum in my pussy. The guy in my mouth started picking up his pace causing me to gag and try to pull away, but he held my head still until he exploded in my mouth. Not being able to swallow all of the cum, the rest ran down my chin.

I had thought it was over when they cut the binds on my ankles and wrists. They guided me a little ways over a couch. From being restrained for so long, I could barely walk and they practically had to carry me. They sat me down on the couch, and a guy laid down on his back in front of me. He was stroking his cock to make sure it stood at attention.

"Go on, get on it. I know you're still craving more cock." The guy in charge said.

I was tentative, but he was right. I did want more. I crawled up on top of him and positioned myself so that my pussy was right above his waiting cock. I hesitated, and he grabbed my hips and pulled me down on his cock hard. I let out a loud moan. He held my hips and started thrusting into me. It felt so good, I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying this. Maybe staying here to be their fuck toy wouldn't be so bad after all. I look up and a guy is stroking his cock in front of my face.

"Don't just look at it, suck it bitch." He slapped my face with his cock as he spoke.

Never being a fan of giving blow jobs, I reluctantly reach out and gently stroke his cock. I place my lips at the tip and lick it a little, then slowly start to take his entire length. I cupped his balls with my other hand and set to work, bobbing my head on his shaft and stroking the base of his cock at the same time. I could hear groans of pleasure, which made me happy. While I didn't like giving blow jobs, I had never had any complaints.

"I see that you're enjoying yourself. Let's see how well you take a third cock." I heard the man in charge say behind me.

At that I stop sucking and turn around to look. He had a bottle of lube and was squirting it on his cock and rubbing it all over. Then he rubbed some on my virgin ass hole.

While still being fucked in my pussy, between moans I managed to say "Please, I'm a virgin back there. You can fuck my mouth or pussy, but please don't fuck me in my ass."

"You being a virgin will only make this more enjoyable for me." He smirked and pushed his cock to the entrance of my ass. It gave a lot of resistance, but he kept pushing until it gave in. I screamed as he pushed his cock all the way in. And as I opened my mouth while screaming, a cock was shoved in my mouth and cut my scream off.

"Shut up bitch. Who told you that you could stop sucking this cock anyway?"

Tears were streaming down my cheeks as all three cocks were pounding away at my holes. I was just hoping that they would all cum soon so that it would be over.

"Relax sweetie. You'll enjoy it so much more if you just relax."

I close my eyes and try to take his advice. But it just doesn't work. All I could feel was excruciating pain in my ass. The guy in my mouth could tell that I wasn't going to put any energy into sucking him, so he grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. I could feel him get bigger and about to cum. He pulled out of my mouth and stroked himself until he came all over my face. The guy in my pussy grabbed my ass tight and pushed deep inside of me, shooting cum in my pussy. As he unloaded in my pussy, I collapse on top of him, not even caring that my ass was still being used. Finally I feel him get bigger and fuck me with more urgency. He cums and slowly pulls out of my ass, causing a moan to escape from me.

As cum drips out of both my pussy and ass, the guy underneath me rolls me off of him and leaves me collapsed on the couch.

The man in charge bends over close to my face. "Hope you're not too worn out. Expect to do this every day." He walks back over to his box of toys, and comes back with a small metal plug. "This will help get your ass used to having me in it." He lubed it up and pushed it gently in. A soft moan escaped my lips. "Sleep well sweetheart, you'll need it."

And with that, he walks out of the room and shuts the door. I hear the click of a lock and the lights go out.

34DDasian
34DDasian
27 Followers