Late Night Coffee Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanie unbuttoned her jeans, and let them drop to her feet. Unlike me, she had a pair of light green cotton panties on, with a tremendously large wet spot where her pussy was. It was clear that she was enjoying our play up until now. She stepped out of her pants, then climbed onto the bed, straddling me. She continued crawling up my body, until her wet panties were directly over my face. Desirous of returning a small portion of the pleasure she'd brought to me, I gripped her round, firm ass cheeks and pulled her cunt down on top of my face.

I gently bit through the fabric until I felt the plump flesh of her swollen pussy lips on my lips. I sucked on her pussy, as she'd sucked on my nipples, and I could feel the excitement coursing through her, as Jeanie, too, was wracked by orgasm. "Aah, that's so nice, Kim. Yeah, lick me there, harder. Harder! Deeper too, baby! Aah, good. FUCK, YES! THAT'S IT! YES! ON MY CLIT! YES!! YES!! AAAAHH!" Pleased by the effect I was able to have on her, I allowed my hands to slip through the leg holes of her panties, to caress her smooth flesh inside. I slipped my fingers over her plump pussy lips, feeling the few curly hairs surrounding her lips, then the silky wetness of her lubrication as it covered my fingers. I then moved my hands to her rear. My hands caressed the smooth roundness of her ass, and as my fingers stroked the warm, moist crevice between those luscious cheeks, Jeanie brought her hand around to grasp my index finger.

She brought my finger to the tiny, puckered hole in that crevice, and it was abundantly clear what she wanted. I slid the tip of my finger inside that hole, and I could feel her relaxing her muscles to allow me entry. My finger slowly and carefully slid inside her, and I marveled at how hot and smooth she felt there. I could feel my pussy tingling at the thought of my finger being inside of another woman's anus. I didn't care. As I slid my finger in, I could feel Jeanie rotating her hips, under the dual assault of my mouth and finger.

With my other hand, I slid the fabric of her panties aside, so that my tongue was unimpeded in its assault on the silky smooth skin of Jeanie's pink pussy. The lovely wetness inside her lips, the hard button of her clit, the tiny curled hairs framing her sweet hole, and most of all, the delightful perfume that her pussy gave off, intoxicated me so that I lost all track of how long I pleasured her there. Too soon, she was pulling herself off me, and I begged her to return.

"Soon, soon, princess," Jeanie said. She walked into the bathroom, where I heard the routine sounds of peeing, followed by the rumble of the toilet paper holder, and finally the splash of water in the sink. Jeanie came back out, completely nude this time. "Have you ever heard of a 69?" She said.

"Yes, and let's try it now, please!" I said impatiently. I lay back on Jeanie's bed. She reversed herself and lay on top of me, facing my feet, so that her wet pussy was over my face, and her face at my pussy. I pulled her pussy to my face again, inhaling her delightful perfume, but this time it was tinged with the faint smell of her salty urine. I was delighted with this added smell, and enthusiastically licked the tiny golden globules still attached to her curly pubic hair, that so nicely framed Jeanie's delicious pussy. As I ate out her hole, Jeanie attacked mine, and soon we were stimulating each other to cum after cum.

I thought that I had had a lifetime's worth of loving in this one short night, but Jeanie wasn't finished yet. She reached into her bedside drawer, and pulled out a strap-on dildo. I'd seen them described in magazines, but never up close and personal. It's for sure that I never imagined I'd be on the receiving end of one, but I was willing to let my lovely Jeanie do whatever she wanted to me.

I lay back on the bed, with some pillows behind me. Jeanie kneeled between my legs, with the 7" or so cock sticking out between her lovely, slim legs. I was reminded of the scene earlier in the evening, when I'd been in this position with my boy friend, but I knew that this version was going to be oh, so much better! Jeanie slowly entered my cunt with this firm cock, and as she did so, her sweet breasts hung in front of my face. I sucked one of her perfect nipples into my mouth, as she began humping me, hard.

I felt electric tingles shooting through me, and my hips rotating to maximize the stimulation my sweet lover was bringing to me. My arms embraced Jeanie, and I caressed her smooth skin as she fucked me deeply. I had no need of K-Y this time, as I was lubricating madly for my female lover. Soon, she brought me to a new level of excitement, and I felt the colors and fragrances of this new kind of orgasm wash over me. "FUCK ME, BABY! FUCK ME SO HARD, SO DEEP! FUCK ME WITH YOUR DELICIOUS HARD COCK! DO ME, FUCK ME, JEANIE, JEANIE! FUCK ME, LOVER! OH GOD, YESSS!!" I reached up to Jeanie's beautiful, beautiful face, and gently kissed her sweet lips, as lovingly as I have ever kissed another. I could faintly smell the musk of my ass on her lips, and licked at them with my tongue.

Jeanie then whispered in my ear, and I nodded submissively. She gently pushed my legs up toward my breasts, so that both my pussy and asshole were open to her. She took the wet cock in her hand, and now pointed it toward my moist ass hole. I held my legs close, keeping myself open for my lesbian lover, and she slowly entered my tight anus with the cock. She slowly, so slowly, began fucking my hole. No one had ever even touched me back there, and here was my new lover actually fucking my ass. I wanted as much as she could give me, and she gave it to me good!

Her humping of my ass was pushing me against the headboard, and her wild kisses while she fucked me, felt like the most erotic sensation I had ever experienced. "Mmmm, Kim, your hot, tight ass feels SO delicious on my hard cock. I'm fucking your hot ass hole, and you're loving it, aren't you baby!" Jeanie moaned, as I moaned. Kim continued, "I want you to cum for me again, my hot little slut, while I fuck in and out of your delicious hot ass! Do that for me, baby! OH, YEAH, CUM FOR ME, SWEEHEART, SQUEEZE THAT HOT HOLE ON MY BIG COCK!! FUCK! FUCK, YESS! YEEEESSS!!" Too, too soon she slowed her movements, and collapsed on top of me. I embraced her, as my legs slid back down to the bed. We both fell asleep, then. I woke up, hours later, in the arms of my new lover. She kissed me deeply, and intimately, as she saw me awaken, and I knew that a new day had dawned for me and her.

12