All Comments on 'Late Night Conversations'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
dwoelfledwoelflealmost 4 years ago
Truly a celebration of love

Your build up and story was a delight. I loved how the tale starts with their encounters over 4 years, and then blossoms. The role of Gramsy is priceless. Thank you for this great story of love.

coronamancoronamanalmost 4 years ago
Glad to see you back

Sweet story well told as are all of your stories very glad to see you back here writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Truly one of the best

Enjoyed the play between Mira and Davey and Gramsy. The characters were brought to life by the dialog and bantering back and forth. And we, your readers, got to enjoy every moment of your story. Truly outstanding work.

priv8iiipriv8iiialmost 4 years ago
Ditto to what everyone else has said!!

This is an amazing read. Glad you wrote it! Can't wait to see more work from you!

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowalmost 4 years ago
...

Truly worth the time to read. Looking forward to more great writing

paulyepspaulyepsalmost 4 years ago

What a great love story. Thank you so much !

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 4 years ago
Now that's a love story!

I feel almost as lucky as David having found this story! I said "almost"!

This is the first story I have read of yours but I can assure I will be sampling some of your other postings. I believe it is the least sexual but sexiest story I have read on this site. Extremely well done and appreciated.

I see from your bio this is the first you have submitted in awhile. Sure hope you can conger up a squeal. I feel like I just met David and Madi, really like them and really want to be part of their life experiences going forward. Of course we may have to wait for this cursed virus to clear out since it was a key piece of the plot.

Cheers!

Sage

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 4 years ago
that was something else!

I've read a bunch of pandemic stories, and this is only the second one that I found worth the time to read. It was excellent as a story, and the length of time you took to introduce the players and to build up was excellent.

I enjoyed every page

As another note... at the beginning, you talked about misspelled words... there really weren't that many, but there were a couple of typos that made me smile... My favorite one was when Miranda asked with nervousness spelled "nervousnrdd", which I read as nervous nerd :). Made me smile.

Generally, I'm fairly picky about reading stories with lots of typos, misspelled words, and bad grammar... this wasn't a problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved It

You have shared some excellent stories with us and I think this rates as one of the best. Thank you for this heartfelt love story.

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 4 years ago
In serious need of editing... But...

Considering I still loved it, clearly it was a 5 and a 5+ with editing...

Thanks for the story...

pearlygrlpearlygrlalmost 4 years ago
Thanks!

That was just the best! Really!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow . . .

Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 4 years ago
Well, I can certainly see why you have such high scores

on this story. It is really good and I can't really say more than that. Congrats on winning the contest, well deserved. And now that you are rich and famous, don't forget the little people who await your next story. I would put LOL but I don't do that.

pappy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

It was an excellent story and we'll worth reading.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
FOR EVER AND ALWAYS...HAS DIFFERENT MEANINGS FOR YOUNG LOVERS

especially before, during and after their initial tryst. TK U MLJ LV NV

baulloyder68baulloyder68almost 4 years ago
A wonderful love story

Not just about a young couple falling in love but finding love in family. A young man finally learning about his grandmas love of her departed husband and family history. Dealing with the pandemic with the family and family away. Five 5*****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cute love story.

How many women know what they want for the rest of their lives at age 14? As improbable as that is its refreshing to read a story about a woman who's not changing her mind or cheating on her marriage every several years. Well, at least we are left with that implication. When Mira's children are grown and gone she will likely be in her 40's, and probably will have not yet lived half of her life. So we might yet read about her in the Loving Wives category if she explores lust versus love, passion versus passivity, excitement and danger versus complacency and settling. Then there's that pesky old Martian Slut Ray. A middle-aged Mira now thickened and heavier from the burdens of childbirth, nursing, and her love of food might be an easy target.

So many hopes and dreams, so many hazards and realities.

It was a nice love story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great love story

Great story. The part where Gramsy told David she loved him hit home to me. My mother and her mother was the same way, they let you know they loved you by their actions for you. They both seldom used the word love.

Long time love beginning at an early age was once more common then it is now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i strongly suspect

....that 'joe dreamer' is female.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed it.

I put off reading this because of the coronavirus theme being worked into it but I really enjoyed it. I can only suggest that it would be improved with some proof reading before publication to catch the errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lovely story but ...

... oh so drawn out. Not knocking the plot, but there was lots of dialogue but not so much forward movement. But I still enjoyed it, and thought the ending was quite sweet.

But as has been noted, so many typos. Romas for Ramos many times, even Miranda was misspelt, and many other spelling mistakes. A quick spell check would get rid of these, and really there’s no excuse for such errors.

Roger. 5* nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very ejoyable.

This was a very enjoyable love story wih just a little sex at the end.

texquilltexquillalmost 4 years ago

I just read this great story again, and was reminded again that I (and a lot of other Lit readers) really wish that JoeDreamer had lot more time to share his great writing with us. (and, on the second reading, it remains a five-star effort!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing story

reminds me of the love I have for my wife except this is much better phrased Embodies love trust respect affection Written in the mils and boon/silhoette romance /Harlequin romance/barbara cartland style but only better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A positive story with s lovely slow build up.

Don't read this if all you want is erotic action. But it's for you if you like interesting characters and a gradual build up. A well deserved winner. Thank you, joe_dreamer!

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

A great story.

I even teared up a couple of times.

I didn't notice the spelling errors or the grammar problems some of the others commented about. I'm sure that I was so much into the story that were insignificant to me as I read.

Thank you for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Romas one sentence, Ramos the next. Maranda or Miranda? There, they’re, or their? So many mispelled words. I love the story, it’s upbeat, fun, great character development. But the errors cloud the enjoyment a bit. There are so many great proofreaders/editors, why not enlist some for your story? Just one star off for the errors - great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story - I was in tears at points, good characters - I want a to be part of their family! But really, pretty please with a cherry on top, get a proof reader and fix the errors that scar your writing all the way through. P.S. Thank you for writing and submitting. 5*.

LoneLycanLoneLycanalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story and the build up. Was a bit dissapointed when the characters' eventual union was practically glazed over right after penetration. Still loved the story enough to not mind the grammar mistakes and rushed sex scene to give it 5 stars.

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

Outstanding. I enjoyed the story and the quality of the writing.

Solid 5 star effort.

campomancampomanover 2 years ago

Joe me gustó mucho!

Cal59Cal59over 2 years ago

Thanks, really enjoyed this! 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WAUW !

Thanks for sharing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great tale of love and family

PartlyPartlyover 2 years ago

That was very special.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'd love to read a story of David having his "revenge" on Lorenzo. Maybe when he's returning from college, 8 years in the future, and slowly falls for a girl working with Mira in the beauty parlor...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wish I could have given it a 10! THE BEST story I've read here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Boring

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

I did not want this to end, loved it.

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

Excellent story, enjoyed every word,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nice sweet romance story.

I found the use of Mira and Miranda to be confusing. I thought they were sisters or something.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It can get 10 stars mate. You did it. Wished it not to end

BBeinhartBBeinhart9 months ago

Turn that up to 11 stars! Probably one of the five best stories on the site (IMHO, of course) 😊

GeminijinnGeminijinn9 months ago

OMG!! I didn’t expect this tale to be so excitingly heart grabbing. Congratulations Mr Dreamer. This was the first of your stories I’ve read, but it will certainly not be the last!

You are going onto my list of authors to return to. Jim

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a wonderful and descriptive coming of age story. The 'best of times and the worst of times...'.

Well written and surprisingly a high-water mark of our recent turbulent history. Painful and yet heart achingly nostalgic.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker5 months ago

1,000.00 it deservied more than a 5... Nice , neat ,*little* story.. glad u didnt draw out the virus part as well. Just enough to move the story along. Lots of folks are touchy bout that subject.. anyway thank you 4 this and other storys.. hope u hang ard some. Lots of the older writers are gone now it seems.. any who take care and thk u. 😉🤷🤷😁🎉🎉🥳👋👋🙋👍👍👍💯💯💯💯👍👍👍👍

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker5 months ago

And Happy NEW Year 2024

Coochielover71Coochielover715 months ago

Really, really, really great story.

Richard1940Richard19405 months ago

Beautiful story, very well written and something good coming out of disaster. 5*, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It’s crazy how different areas handled Covid pretty much nothing where I lived shut down businesses wise and schools only offered online courses to people who wanted it.

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

I don't really know how to put into words how good this story is. Saying I love it doesn't seem enough. This is one of the best I've read in a long time. Thank you so much for writing this and sharing it with us. I look forward to reading again.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo3 months ago

Damn. If it were a movie we would call it a chick flick, and I'm no chick but i couldn't put it down. Things didn't get done today because if it. One of the best. I never expected to find the level of storytelling I sometimes find here when I first found literotica. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous