Late Night Conversations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," I said finally understanding what Miranda was waiting for...what she was offering. It floored me. Gramsy was right. I was lucky to be one of those people who not only knew that part of me that was missing, but also knew exactly who she was.

"Well, what's it going to be?" Mira asked impatiently, with more than a touch of nervousnrdd. She was putting her out there for me yet again and for the first time, I didn't have any reasons not to take her up on her offer. It all came down to one thing and one thing only. "Do you want me or not?"

And there it was. A lot of possible answers popped into my head, but none of them amounted to a no, not in any sense of the word. "Forever and always."

Miranda visibly relaxed at my response. Well, as much as someone could when they were half frozen. Mira followed that up by immediately beginning to strip her clothes. "Good, because I'm freezing to death!"

"We can't have that," I laughed, reaching out to help her with her clothes. She slapped my hand away.

"Another time," my girlfriend promised, literally shivering. "Take your clothes off too. You're going to have to share your body warmth with me to warm me up before anything else happens."

"Sometimes, a man's got to do, what a man's got to do," I joked as I began stripping.

"Very funny." Her annoyed tone didn't match the smile on her blue tinged lips.

I didn't like that color on her lips at all. I picked up the pace and we finished removing our clothes at the same time. We fell into the double sleeping bag together. I pulled Miranda on top of me because I didn't want her touching the cold ground.

"Not quite how I wanted us to see each other naked for the first time," Miranda grumbled as I did my best to warm her.

"To be honest, I really didn't see much yet anyway. I was too worried about you getting hypothermia." I was trying to make her feel better, but it didn't work out that way.

"So much for our first time being 'perfect'."

I lifted Miranda's trembling chin and kissed her half-frozen lips until I felt her lean into me. She was still shivering, but I could tell she was slowly starting to warm up.

"Every moment with you is perfect," I insisted, making her finally smile. "And we've got plenty of time to define perfect tonight. I expect we'll be adding to the definition for years to come."

"I like the sound of that," my girlfriend sighed as she hugged me tight. "Now kiss me again. It helps warm me up, in more than one way."

Mira's lips slowly returned to their natural color, but by that time our kisses had grown so heated that neither of us noticed. The funny part was that it eventually started getting too warm in our double sleeping bag despite the weather outside.

"I'm all warmed up now." Miranda's husky voice sent a whole different kind of shiver down my spine as she lifted off of me slightly, bringing the sleeping bag with her. It was just enough for me to get a glimpse of what was underneath. There were so many luscious curves pressed against me, that my body felt like it was on fire.

"My God, you're gorgeous!"

I'd been using my hands on my girlfriend's back and sides to warm her up, but now that she was no longer cold and clearly ready for something more, I slipped them lower and used them to caress one of the parts of Miranda that I'd been dreaming about for a long time. She bent forward and kisses me once more, but only for a moment before she pulled away again and met my eyes.

"I love the fact that you really believe that."

"Only because it's true," I swore, my voice thick with need, but that wasn't what this was about, or at least not only that. "Mira, you are beautiful inside and out. Your smile lights a place deep within me that I never knew existed until I met you."

Miranda's lips parted, tantalizing me. I knew she wasn't trying to taunt me with them. She simple wasn't expecting the extent of my passion for her. I wanted to claim my girlfriend's mouth as my own never the less, but I resisted because I needed to finish saying what needed to be said.

"That would be more than enough for me to be yours forever and always, but you're also the sexist woman I've ever met. Just being in the same room as you excites every part of me. Your kisses burn, and sometimes the way you look at melts me in the best way possible."

"You mean like this?" Miranda was teasing me because I knew that much like myself, she reacted with humor when she didn't know what else to say. That didn't mean the lustful smile she offered was any less enticing.

"Exactly like that!" I growled. The strength of my reaction caught Miranda off guard, but she didn't run away from my hunger and need. No, she ran toward it, nearly send me over the edge.

Mira fell forward, thrust her tongue into my mouth and reached between us to take hold the part of me pressed against her stomach. She was eager for what came next between us. So was I, and there was no reason to hold off any longer.

I rolled us so that I was on top, looking down at Miranda. Her full breasts called to me, but not yet. I met her eyes wanting to make sure she was ready, and not just eager.

"Davey, I made it plain what I want from the moment we said we loved each other." There was no doubt or hesitation in Miranda's voice or eyes. "With me, it was always love at first sight. I tried to deny it for years, but I knew it was true the moment you teased me from Gramsy's roof. Thankfully, it was obvious from the way you were looking at me that you saw me differently this visit."

"How could I not?" I offered, pressing my hips down on hers, letting Miranda feel how stiff I was so that she knew it wasn't just words. "Like I said, you're gorgeous!"

"Let me finish!" Mira moaned, clearly loving the feel of me against her. "No guy has ever really seen me the way you do. I've wanted you...no, I've longed for you for what feels like forever, but it was more than that. The world seems like a better place when you're with me. I'm not complete without you."

I attacked her mouth, unable to resist. Our lips crushed together so aggressively that they bruised, but neither of us pulled back until we couldn't stand waiting any longer.

"Mira, you're driving me insane!" I gasped, trying to pull back, but she wouldn't let me. "We need to slow down. This is your first time. We have to be careful. I don't want to hurt you!"

"What if I don't want careful?" I don't know if she was taunting me on purpose or not, but I was moments from losing it and taking her. "And you could never hurt me."

"I need to make sure you're ready." I was fighting both of our need tooth and nail. "They're so much more to being together than the final act."

"I know," Maranda retorted, reaching between us once more and taking hold of me. "And I can't wait to explore them all, but not now! I've needed this too much for too long." Mira pushed my stiffness between her legs, and thrust her hips up. I moved mine just enough to avoid impaling her. That didn't mean I couldn't feel the warmth radiating from her center. "Davey, please!"

This wasn't what I planned for our first time together. I was going to be a patient and gentle lover who showed Miranda how special this could be for two people who loved each other. I was going to ease her into it by using all the skills I'd learned, but her plea made me finally understand that I was making a mistake. Our first time together was special because of how we felt for each other, not because how we went about it.

"Mira, you are the love of my life." I was done trying to twist the moment into something I thought was perfect, and instead live in the perfection of the moment. I shifted my hips and felt her heat call to me.

"Then show me!" Miranda demanded, using both hands to pull me to her.

"Forever and always," I growled, no longer fighting against both our desires.

There may have been some resistance, but our combined hunger and need pushed past it in an instant. Our bodies fit together like they were made for each other and in that moment, despite the craziness of it all, I believed it was true with all my heart. A part of me always would.

"Finally!" Miranda gasped as I hit bottom.

What followed wasn't neat or clear. It was passion filled. It was messy. It was two bodies crashing together over and over again until for the briefest of time, we joined together and became one.

There were no words necessary when we finally climaxed, but that doesn't mean there was silence. We both cried out our release, forever joined together in the most intimate way possible.

*********

The rising sun woke me. I was sleeping on my back with Miranda's head on my shoulder and her mop of long dark hair across my chest. It was yet another one of those moments I'd never forget. I didn't want to ruin it, but she needed to wake up and get back home before her parents realized she was gone.

"Mira," I whispered softly, but she still startled awake.

My girlfriend lifted her head and looked at me, pushing her hair back and away from her face. Her slow smile brought more light to my life than the rising sun. "Last night was...I don't have the words."

"Well, sloppy comes to mind," I teased, gently. "But who knew that sloppy could be perfect too?"

"It was, wasn't it?" she laughed, settling back down and nestling into my shoulder. "I'm sorry I passed out on you last night."

"You didn't pass out on me. We passed out together." It was the honest to God truth and Mira needed to understand how much what we shared meant to me. "I know you were the virgin, but it's never been like that for me before." Miranda let me know with her eyes how much that meant to her.

We lay like that, both knowing we had to move soon, but neither wanting to separate. I thought that Mira might have falling back to sleep, but I was wrong. She opened her eyes just as I was about to wake her again. She looked at me with an odd expression.

"Davey, I know this pandemic is bad...terrible really, but I can't help but be happy that it brought you to me."

"I feel the same way." I kissed Miranda gently, letting her know it was okay. "But there's no reason to feel guilty. Something amazing can be born from even the worst moments in time. And remember, what we found in each other will last long after the pandemic is over."

"Forever and always?" The love of my life was watching me the way she watched the night time sky, waiting for my answer. I could see the stars in her eyes. She was the constellation Miranda come to life for me and me alone.

"Forever and always."