Late Night in the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Mica's anus was being stretched even more as she felt his hot cum erupt inside of her. So much so that some of his gooey load spilt out of her as he kept thrusting and oozed down the crack of her bottom and landed onto her desk.

For several minutes Mica kept coming, digging her nails deep into William's chest. Than with one last push from William's body, Mica had moved her legs from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist, drawing him closer to her.

William lowered his body onto Mica and she could feel his heart pounding against her chest. For minutes Mica basked in all the glory of their combined sex; the smells; the texture of his skin and feeling of his chest expanding and contracting against her.

"So do you want to continue with the numbers?" Mica asked.

"I think it can wait until tomorrow." William said. Then Mica could see William look into her eyes and then feel him press his lips against hers.

For the rest of the time William was there, Mica would always find a reason why William and her had to work late. Sometimes they would be in the office and other times they would go to her place to work. Regardless of where they went that last thing they did was work.

When William left, Mica was a little sad. Until her boss, Mr. Thompson, had come into her office and instructed her to pack a bag.

"Where am I going? Mica asked.

"To the United States," He replied. "William said he needs some more help with something and he requested that I send you to assist. Apparently he was impressed with your skills and only wants you."

Mica did her best not to show how excited she really was about going off to America to see William again. "Yes Mr. Thompson, I will do my best to please him," Mica realized what she just said a quickly said; "I mean to represent our company in the best possible manner."

Mr. Thompson smiled and replied, "I know you will," Than he chuckled to himself and left Mica alone in her office.

Once Mr. Thompson left, Mica smiled to herself because she knew in a few short days she would be riding William's hot cock again and would have orgasms after wonderful orgasms.

The End

12