Latent Tendencies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gives me a long, tight hug, then standing on her tiptoes softly whispers in my ear, "Might be nice not to be alone, big brother."

"Damn straight." I give her a kiss on the forehead.

"You sure it'll be alright, and there won't be any problems?"

I chuckle. "Being as I've been alone since college, and lately have had the disposition of a wounded porcupine. Oh, I'm sure there'll be problems, but they'll be minor, and we can handle them, sis. With three bedrooms and two baths we'll each have our own space. You can even have the folks' room, if you want." I shrug, which pulls her closer into me. "Besides, we got along just fine growing up, it'll only be better now, runt." I wipe the tears from her eyes, and kiss her gently on the lips. Quick, and nothing sexual, I keep telling myself, I never thought of her like that. She kisses me back, on the lips, longer and hugging me tight.

She was always so tiny my nickname for her was, 'runt,' but she didn't like the endearment much, although tolerated, might even liked it when we were teasing each other. Claimed she was five-four, but that was with her shoes on, and if she weighed one-ten she was probably carrying a pair of heavy dumbbells. Straight, sandy brown colored hair reaching the middle of her back, a girlish figure, always hidden by bulky clothes, and a very shy reserve personality. She made blending into the background an art form, but was always the first to step in and help.

I rub her back. "Bet you'd like me spoiling you?"

Jen hugs me even tighter. "Um-m, I'd love that." She rubs my back with both hands. "What about your sensual massages?"

"Ah, I'm sorry I got carried away. I won't do them–"

"No silly." She gives me a slight slap on the side of my butt. "I come home, you teach me how to give those sensual massages. I can be your test dummy, you can be mine."

"You got it, then it's all settled." I kiss her forehead. "Come home with me, and you'll get massages, breakfasts, and baths whenever you want. And I'll teach you everything I know about sensual massage therapy, or anything else you want to know."

"Think, I'd truly like that. But, I'll take my old room, be more comfortable after all this." Holding my face she gives me another kiss, and I'm starting to get hard. "But, I do the cooking, you probably still suck at it, except for pancakes."

I chuckle and shift my feet, hoping to relieve a bit of the growing pressure. "Deal, and for your information I've improved my cooking skills. Probably ten dishes I can make decent." She giggles and I shrug. "What? That's a one thousand percent improvement."

"Definitely want to go home. I miss all the laughing and fun."

She's so warm I could've stood there forever, and she doesn't seem to want to move, but I'm about to have an embarrassing moment. "So, what do you say we make a list of what needs done to sell the place and get to packing?"

"All right." She kisses me again. "Thank you, I think we'll be good for each other."

* * *

to be continued

12