Later That Night: Her Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pat stroked her shoulders for a minute and then began kissing the nape of her neck and playing with her earlobes with his tongue. His hands moved around her body and soon were cupping her breasts as his fingers surrounded each of her nipples and began teasing them to hardness. He pulled her close to him and she could feel his cock nestling in the crease of her ass. His fingers felt so good that she pushed back against him. Once again her body was responding to his kisses and his touch. One hand stayed on her breast and the other moved down her body and cupped her sex.

"Spread your legs, Janet", he whispered in her ear and she complied eagerly. His finger began caressing the top of her vulva, and then slid down to tease her clit, which now felt as hard as a cock. Once again she was moving closer to climaxing. The feeling was exquisite and she let out small gasps and moans.

"Please Sir. Please! Please let me cum."

"Wouldn't you rather I fucked you? Wouldn't you like to cum on my cock?" He asked, his tone both gentle and teasing.

"Oh yes Sir, please. Please fuck your Pet." She had never referred to herself in the third person, but the words seemed appropriate. He had, after all, taken possession of her that evening.

Patrick then pulled her back a bit from the window and while holding her hips, pushed against her back so that Janet was now leaning against the glass with her upper body bent, her legs spread and her ass pushed back toward him. Patrick bent his knees, took his cock, and began rubbing it into the folds of her pussy, getting the head wet with her juices. Slowly, he eased the head in, and then, with a quick thrust was buried deep inside Janet. She cried out with pleasure and began thrusting back against him as if trying to drive him deeper inside her. Patrick grabbed her hips and began to push deep inside her with each thrust. Janet knew she couldn't last much longer and began to beg again.

"Please, Sir, may I cum? I need to cum so badly! You feel so good, PLEASE!" She was almost shouting now, totally unconcerned that anyone might hear or see her as she writhed beneath his body, his cock pummeling her pussy.

Patrick was close also. As he put both hands on her hips to steady her against his ever-increasing pounding, he said in a voice filled with lust, "Yes, Pet, you may cum."

That was all Janet needed to hear. Letting go, suddenly she was in the midst of a mind-boggling orgasm and she cried out in a loud voice. As she continued to fuck herself on his cock, her orgasm now triggered his and he began pumping her full of his sperm as she rode wave after wave of orgasm. After what seemed to Janet a very long time, her body relaxed and collapsed to the floor. Patrick reached down, lifted her up, and carried her gently to the bed.

Patrick joined her on the bed and cuddled her body to his for a few minutes until she had regained her breath. He then kissed her again, this time with tenderness and caring. Following the urging of his hands, she turned her back to him and he enveloped her with his arms as they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, Janet awoke to the smell of coffee brewing. As she glanced around the room she was disoriented. Then she remembered the night before and realized to her surprise that she was alone. She got up, went to the coffeemaker, and poured herself a cup. She picked up the note that was lying there as she glanced at the clock. She saw that it was quite late and she was going to be late for her conference. But then a smile crossed her face and she realized that she didn't care. It had been the most memorable evening and night of her life and she had no regrets. Still, she needed to get back to her room. She decided to read the note after she got dressed. She remembered leaving her robe and nightgown on a chair near the door. Walking toward it, she could see that her robe and nightgown were gone. In their place was one of her pastel blouses, a dark skirt, her briefcase, and her purse.

"How thoughtful," she thought to herself as she picked up the clothes. "He went to my room and got my things." Then she noticed that there was no underwear of any sort. "Just like a man," she thought to herself, reached for her purse, and opened it, assuming he would have left the key in there. Instead she found a note that simply said, "Read the letter".

With trembling hands, she opened the letter and read:

"Good Morning, Janet. I hope you slept well and enjoyed the coffee this morning. I enjoyed last night and believe that you did also. I feel that you have a lot of potential and may be the girl I have been looking for, for a long time."

Janet's heart skipped a beat and she felt the same mixture of fear, lust, and excitement that she had felt last night. What had he done to her? What was she becoming? What had he been looking for? She read on.

"But, I can't know that for sure. Perhaps you will wake up this morning and decide that last night was just a chance encounter and that you would prefer going back to your life as it was before. If, so, I wish you well.

"If, on the other hand, you would like to continue what we started last night, then you will follow my instructions, to the letter. I hope that you choose to continue with me. I think if you do, neither of us will regret it.

"First, I want you to dress for the day in the clothes that I have selected for you. And Janet -- I have not forgotten anything. If you go in the bathroom, you will find your makeup-kit and other toiletries. You are welcome to bathe and shower here. But after bathing, you are to get dressed in the outfit I have chosen. You will find another note and a box on the dresser. In the box is an additional item I want you to wear. The note will explain what you are to do. When your conference is over this evening, I expect you to return to this room. A key to this room is in the box as well.

"If at any point, you decide that you do not wish to continue, you may leave the box in the room, and get your key from the desk-clerk. However, if you do so, please do not try to contact me again.

"I am looking forward to seeing you this evening.

"Patrick"

It felt to Janet as though she stood there, motionless, for an eternity. She wasn't sure what she had expected from him, but it wasn't this. How would she respond? She decided that she would take a shower and get dressed. She wasn't sure if she was ready to make a decision, but at the moment, she was intrigued She remembered the events of last night; how powerful her orgasms had been. There was no way to deny she had enjoyed everything that happened. She was drawn to this man in a way she had never been drawn to any man before. And more than that, she wanted him to want her. She wanted to please him in every way.

Her shower was long and she thought back on all that had happened last night. What would he want her to do next? What more was there to do? He had practically fucked her in public - twice! With the memory of these encounters so fresh, and her hands soaping her body, she had to resist the powerful urge to play with herself. She needed a clear head to think through her options. What more could he want? What was in the box? How would it feel to submit to his commands? How deeply would she regret it, if she didn't Her practical, no-nonsense self wanted to run back to her room and let this be just a 'chance encounter'. Yet, she wasn't sure she wanted it to end. How could she justify fulfilling such outrageous instructions from a man who was really no more than a stranger? And how could she even consider not finding out what else he had planned for her? For her pleasure, and his own?

After drying herself off, Janet put on her makeup and fixed her hair. She went back to the chair and picked up the clothes that he had laid out for her. There was nothing wrong with the clothes themselves. She might have even selected them herself to wear today. But no underwear ... she had never done anything like that in her life. What if someone noticed her nipples? How could she keep everyone in the room from seeing her breasts bounce when she moved? What if she had to go up on the platform at lunch? She would have to be really careful about keeping her legs together when she sat. She would also have to make sure that the stairs were not too open.

Then she remembered the note. He had promised another item for her to wear in the box. Returning the clothes to the chair for the moment, she crossed over to the dresser, holding her breath without even realizing it. Opening the box she stared at its contents with wide eyes.

12