Latisha: A Tale of Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, of course you may Mistress Emmanuelle." I chuckled at her. "Use her well…teach her."

Em took a leash from a hook on the wall, clipped it to Jeannie's collar and led her out of the room. Jeannie was clearly not happy with this development but, I felt that she was coming on too fast and with too enthusiasm. She truly needed to learn about her slavery…if indeed that is what she wanted.

I looked at Latisha who was still kneeling at my feet. "It would seem that you've less than half an hour in your collar and already you're fucking up!"

"I am sorry Master. I was wrong and beg your forgiveness." Latisha said softly.

"Well, I doubt very much that you're not going to like what's coming next. It is time for your initiation into slavery."

"Does that mean what I think it does Master?" she asked fearfully. "I told you before that I have been abused by men before…but…I also told you that I trust you for reasons I do not understand."

"When you were playing being a mistress, what would you use as a safe word? Or did you even have one. I asked her.

"Of course I had a system." Latisha answered crossly. "I may not have been a true mistress as you say but, I was a safe one. Actually there were two safe words. One to back off or slow down and another to stop everything."

I led Latisha to a hook and spreader bar attached to the ceiling near the center of the room. I thought about what she had said as I secured her wrists over her head. I looked at her. She was a stirring sight standing there naked before with her arms spread wide just above her head.

"Here is what we will do. Three safe words. 'Yellow' will mean to stop and discuss your comfort level or any problem you might be having. After discussion and only after mutual agreement we may continue. The code or safe word for that is 'Green.' However, 'Red' will mean we stop and not continue at the time for any reason. In short it means that 'play time' is over…at least for that night. Do you understand this system?"

"Yes Master."

"Are you in agreement with this?"

"Yes Master."

"Then I shall proceed." I walked to the wall, taking down a flogger, my 'weapon' of choice. I returned to her, looking into her eyes. She seemed to be in a bit of a dilemma. I could see that fear and desire fought for control of her emotions.

I raised to flogger to make sure she could see it. I then moved around to her side a little making sure that I would be able to use the flogger yet, still see her face. I swung it ferociously, smacking her ass with a resounding crack!

"Oh! Master.!" she yelped.

I laid the flogger to her twice more. Apprehension spread over her face but the desire that was in her eyes was becoming more evident.

"Master…This girl is afraid." she told me. Her voice was soft and unsure. "This is the first time I've ever allowed a man to strike me in any way. It feels wrong but, at the same time, with you, it feels oh so right."

"What are you afraid of, slave?"

"Not of you Master…nor of the flogging. Latisha is afraid of what will become of her. Is this girl making any sense?"

"Whether you do sense right now or not is not relevant, slave. As to what is to become of you? That is quite simple. You will become what you were always meant to be."

"And? What is your new girl meant to be Master?"

"You will become what you already are…a true slave-girl."

"Oh." she said, knowing it to be true. "Yes Master."

I struck her back-side five more times. She flinched each time yet did not complain. I saw that she was, perhaps at the first stage of accepting her slavery. It was a small step, albeit a step in the right direction.

Thus far she had been enduring her beating mostly, in silence. It was safe to assume that I was being way too easy to this point. Time to test her limits a little. I brought my arm back and swung harder…back and forth. Twenty more strokes from her shoulders to the backs of her knees. She, of course, reacted as predicted. She screamed.

"Master…Too hard! Please Master have mercy!" she pleaded with me.

"If it is, in fact too hard, you can use a safe word…until that point I will do as I please…no more, no less. I told her menacingly

"Please Master. Your slave begs you to be merciful."

"No."

"I can't stand any more of this Master…Please!"

I gave the new slave yet another twenty lashes with the flogger. I could see color coming though her cocoa colored skin. Her color was taking on a definite red glow despite her brown coloring.

"Master! This girl feels…She feels…..She cannot explain it Master." Latisha panted in short ragged breaths. Your new slave feels….."

"Owned?" I suggested.

"Oh yes Master…That's it!" she replied with joy in her voice. "This slave dreamed…fantasized, but never knew it would be like this. Master, Latisha can't begin to tell you how happy you've made her."

I stood in front of and lashed her breasts with the flogger. "Oh Master, it hurts!" She shouted. "It hurts…but, it also brings out the slave girl in me. Master…this frightens me more now…I think I could fall in love with you Master."

"It is much too soon for that Latisha." You do not know me well enough to say that. Perhaps in time but…"

"Master, Latisha said she could, not that she did. You must know what you have done to me." she smiled. "It's important for you to know that given all that happened this evening that it is possible. You are right Master. It is too soon. But, This girls does feel some affection for you new you. Love? She does not know. She knows for sure that she loves what you have done…what you are doing to this slave.

"Why are you talking like that?" I asked.

Because Master…Latisha always believed that slaves should do so. Think about it Master. Is it not true that slaves…real slaves have no identity other than that permitted and allowed by the master or mistress?"

I nodded but said nothing.

"Also, a slave does not ever own anything his or her self, but is instead, owned totally by the master or mistress."

"So, for you, it's a way to verbalize your submission each and every day to your master?"

"Yes Master…but it's even more than that."

"Explain."

"It is a constant reminder of this girl's desire to be a slave girl and serve her master. It helps to actually feel the slavery that fills her heart and helps to make her strive to truly be pleasing and to please her master in every way. This girl have no words…no way to put it into words how much it means to be made to face this girls true nature. As she told you, submitting herself to you has made as happy as it possible for any girl, any where to be. Beyond that Master, your slave does not believe she can explain any better."

"I see." I resumed her flogging. Beat the front of her body, over her heaving breasts, her thighs and between the legs around her vaginal area. The girl writhed sensually and switched from pleading for more to begging me to stop and back to pleading me never to stop. I chuckled inwardly thinking the poor little thing was becoming confused.

"MASTER!" she screamed…"Too good!! Master! I'm going to…COOOOMMMMEEEE!!" Her cum literally gushed out of her, down her legs and onto the floor.

"Yellow Master…Please, yellow." she wailed

I stopped, put my fingers underneath her chin and lifted gently. Are you all right girl?"

"Forgive this girl Master." She was weeping hard. Please Master, forgive your slave…:

"Forgive you for what Latisha?"

"I peed all over Master…Your slave is so ashamed."

"Um…No, you didn't." I told her

"Wha…?"

"I didn't pee…you ejaculated."

"Latisha doesn't…." she said.

I waited.

"OH!" she said, thinking. "This slave has read about that several times. It was….Are you sure Master? It's never happened to this girl before."

I reached down, roughly thrust one, then two fingers into her wet dripping slit. I then held it up the her face. "Smell it…this is not urine."

She carefully sniffed the wetness on my fingers. Then she tentatively stuck her tongue out and gingerly licked at it. She must have liked, for she then greedily licked and cleaned my fingers completely.

"Mmmmmm! More Master?" she asked sweetly.

"What's with this little cute act of yours Latisha." I asked the girl harshly. "We are not playing here. This is not a game! I brought you in here to make a proper slave girl of you, not to play sex games!"

"No Master…Yes Master…This slave means that you are right Master. Please forgive this girl. She simply got carried away in the moment." Latisha responded contritely. Then she grinned at me mischievously and said, "Green, Master?"

"Later." I said.

I released Latisha from the ceiling hook. "Go to the bar and fetch me a beer, an MGD."

She looked down at herself and then at me. "Like this Master?"

I lashed her ass with flogger. "Are you or are you not a slave girl now?"

"I am, Master."

"Then girl, you must obey! When I command a slave, I expect her to follow my orders immediately! Without fail! Without hesitation! Without reservation! Am I understood slave?"

"Yes Master…Latisha obeys." She whispered and left the room.

I sat in a comfortable chair near the far corner of the room to await Latisha's return. I was pleased with this evening events more than I thought I would when this thing with Latisha started. All in all, things were moving along nicely. Latisha, I was learning was a natural slave girl. Something quite unusual for a black woman given the new politically correct atmosphere in America today. I, myself have never been politically correct. I simply do not believe in it. Many in the lifestyle do not.

Moments later, Latisha returned. She crossed the room and knelt before me. She kept her head down and offered the beer to me with both hands.

I looked at her.

"Master, your beer as commanded" she spoke softly.

I took it from her hands and continued watching her.

"You were, until a short time ago, a mistress…well you were playing at it…right?"

"Yes Master."

Then why do you not know how a slave kneels before her master properly?"

"Master?…"

I reached out with a booted foot and shoved her knees apart widely. "Spread you leg as wide as you are able! Cross your feet and rest your ass upon them.

"But Master, my bottom is very sore from the flogging you gave me…it hurts."

"What did I tell you about obedience? Did we not discuss this very thing moments ago?"

"Yes Master. Latisha is sorry Master. Latisha obeys, Master."

"Keep you upper body erect. Hold your head high. A true slave is proud. She takes pride in her body…pride in her service…pride in her slavery. A true slave girl loves to show off her body. She wants to be looked at. She wants to be desired.

"Master, this girl indeed wishes to be desired. Most especially to be desired by you, Master. This girl desires to be as perfect slave to you as possible. Command me Master so that I may serve. Anything at all Master!"

"Very well slave. Perhaps it is time to get you home."

"Master? Will Latisha be staying with you at your home tonight?"

"I will not force you to do anything except what you permit. Remember you have most of the control in your slavery while in our lifestyle. While we do believe in masters, mistresses and slaves…above all, we believe in safety for all in this, our chosen lifestyle. Remember, I have no real power over you than what you give me. Once you wear my collar, not the one you wear now, I will decide those things and others for you but, until then the choice is really yours. Do you understand all of this?"

"Yes Master, you slave believes she does. About tonight Master, this unworthy slave girl begs to accompany you to your home and stay with you. She also begs your personal collar." She smiled at me demurely.

"You may do so then. However, you will need to go to my place in a taxi. I'm on my scooter tonight and you are not and will not be dressed to ride tonight."

At that time, there came a soft knock at the door. "Enter!" I spoke loud enough to be heard.

The door opened and Jeannie entered. She was now dressed in something that looked like a white full length 'baby-doll' night grown though it was fully see-thru. She was carrying a large paper bag. "Master, My mistress ordered me to bring this to you. It is Latisha's things plus something for her to wear home. She also ordered me to thank you for your loan of me to her." She knelt and offered the bag to me. "Master? May I ask why you gave me to Mistress Emmanuelle instead of keeping me for yourself?"

"No. You may not ask. I told you we'd discuss your future at another time and I meant that. Give the bag to Latisha." I reached into my vest and pulled out of my cards and gave it to Latisha. "This has my address and phone number. Get dressed and have Jeannie here to call you a taxi. It's not far to my place. It's…" I glanced at my watch. "…23:45 now…Be at my home by 00:30." I turned and walked out, leaving the girls both still in the room.

I left The Keep, got on my '04 Harley-Davidson• Dyna Wide Glide•. I left quickly and went home. I did all of this with a purpose. I was curious to see how well Latisha would do as she had been commanded. I had only to wait.

My life was certainly taking a unexpected turn.

To be continued….

*

Please excuse me if it seems to go all over the place at times, as I am setting up characters and situations for additional chapters and/or stories later on.

As always, I find constructive comments a big help and they are always welcome. I am still a relatively new writer compared to most and naturally want to do well.