Lauderdale Trip Ch. 3

Story Info
The final days of our week in sunny Florida.
6k words
4.42
41.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ginabee
Ginabee
85 Followers

Thursday Morning I woke up to the noise of my husband heading out to play golf, he kissed the top of my head and he was out the door. Well, I guess today was going to be another beach day, I jumped in the shower, pulled my hair up and slipped on my small white thong bikini and headed out the door with my chair and tote on my shoulder. After crossing the street I began looking for Donna and Jessie so I wouldn't have to be by myself today, but they were no where in site. So I turn left heading down the sidewalk in hopes of finding them further down the beach. The further I walked the more attention I seemed to be getting from everyone watching me, I guess it was the smiles that told me something was array.

When I looked down, I noticed why! One of the triangles had moved over enough to show most of my right nipple. Humm! I started to stop and fix it but figured it wasn't but a little farther to the beach access and I would stop and fix it there. Well I was wrong, two more steps and my tit just pop out! A few guys whistled at me or made a comment about nice tits. When I got to the beach access I stopped and started to fix my top with about 8 or 10 guys watching me, instead, I just reached behind me and untied the back and pulled the top over my head, stuffed it in my bag and headed toward the water. I stopped next to a group of about four girls who looked to be 16 to 18 years old and were not from around here, and they stared in disbelief as I set up my chair clad only in my thong bottoms.

After a bit we started talking and did the intro's things and one of the chestier girls, Karen, asked if this was a topless beach, she had heard it wasn't. I told her I didn't know but I had been topless every day I had been on the beach. She said she had always wanted to go topless, I told her now was her chance, she looked around and off her top came, it didn't take long for all of them to follow her after a few challenges and kidding. After an hour or so and a few flips, I asked who was joining me in the water to cool off.

They all started to get up but two of them grabbed their tops and started to put them on, Karen told them to leave the tops if we are going to do this we are going all the way. They dropped their tops but covered up as we headed to the water. As we got to the water someone called out to Wendy, and it was some guy with 3 other fellows, I later learned they were their boyfriends. And the girls rushed into the water while the guys tried to catch up to us. I took my time and as the guys caught up to me they stared at my naked tits, and asked if this was a topless beach, I told them I didn't know, ask those topless girls and pointed to the girls in the water trying to hide under the water.

They asked me in disbelief, "they are topless too?"

Oh yeah, just like me I told them and into the water they ran. I headed back to my chair, folded up my chair grabbed my tote and headed back down the beach toward my hotel. I stopped near a few guys in speedos and set my chair and tote down. I asked the guys if they minded watching my stuff while I went and got me a drink at the Candy Store. They said no problem, I grabbed my top and a few bucks then head toward the access to go across the street, I put my top on, sorta, by the time I got to the access. I stopped and showered off to wash off the salt from my skin and hair. I walked across the street and got my drink. The whole time guys were staring at me as my tits spilled out, I was loving the attention and made my tits bounce even more trying to force them from my top, which wasn't hard to do.

Before I could get to the club I had put both tits back in my top a few times, but I would wait till they were complete exposed before covering them back up. I got my drink and headed back to the beach still putting on my show to whoever was watching me. I sat back down, took my top off and rolled onto my tummy to get some sun on my back and buns. I spent the next few hours there sunning and being on display to the guys who cared enough to look my way.

It was getting later and I decided it was time to call it a day and headed back to the room after putting my top back on. When I got back to the room there was a note from my husband that he was at a business meeting and would be back around 10:00. So I figured I would change, and walk down the street and grab a bite to eat. I stopped at a shop and found a black net cover up, that made my wheels start turning. I bought it and headed to the Ice Cream shop for a dinner of Strawberry Ice Cream. It was getting dark so I went down the street a little further to the pub we had stopped at a few days ago and played pool. One of the guys saw me and asked me to come and play some more pool, I told him I wasn't dressed for it but I would be back in about an hour or so.

He laughed and told me he would be waiting for me. I headed back to the room, jumped in the shower, added a bit of make-up, wrote my hubby a note telling him I would be at the pub playing pool with the guys. I then slipped on the black net cover, after pulling the tags off, and a pair of spiked heels. I stepped back and looked in the minor and the cover barely covered my butt, and it was very obvious I wasn't wearing a thing under it. The sun I had gotten today made tan lines in the front where my thong bottom had been and my nipples visible thru the holes in the material. I headed out the door and straight to the Pub.

The guys I had played with a few nights ago cheered as I came around the corner, one of them asked why I didn't just come naked, I told him I might leave that way! Another cheer went up and one of them handed me a beer. I then told him I wanted to shoot some pool so he walked over to the bartender and asked for 10 dollars in quarters, introduced himself as Willie and slapped the quarters down on the table, your table he said, and he racked them up for me. I asked what we were playing for, Mike quickly said your dress, I told him lets start with beers, I ain't that good! He told me to break and then he and a bunch of the other guys headed to the end of the table to watch me bend over and break.

I already knew the game, so I bent over at the waist and showed them just what they were looking for, the cover wasn't that long to start with, so when I lend over a little I could feel it sliding over my butt showing all my charms. I turned and looked at them and one guy said take you time. I broke and asked one of the guys, Mike I learned, for a shot of tequila. Within seconds there were two of them on the pool table, I shot one down and made my shot, missed and went and got the other one. I asked Mike if he was trying to get me drunk, "hell yeah" he answered. Willie dropped a few balls, but I don't know how he was watching me the whole time. When it was my turn again, I made a shot, and was handed another tequila afterwards. I shot it down and tried to make another shot, bending and twisting for them. I missed and was given another tequila, I told them I was going to have to slow down or I was going to get sick, I shot it down and asked for a beer, climbed onto a stool and watched Willie shoot. He dropped a few more balls in the holes, mine I finally figured out!

And then missed again, when I hopped off the stool, I had to catch myself as the tequila had really kicked in. I shot what was left of my balls and won and another guy racked up the balls. I broke again and was given another shoot of tequila during the game. We finished up with me winning again, but I told them I needed to sit down for a minute, my head was swimming. We sat there talking and partying, I was surrounded by biker guys and loving the attention I was getting.

Willie asked if my husband knew where I was, I told him, he will if his ass ever gets back, he asked if he knew what I was wearing tonight, I told him "no it was a surprise". While we had been talking the guys on each side of me had put their hands on my knees and had inched my legs open. Allowing everyone standing in front of me to see I was completely clean shaven. I figured it was time to shot another game, before things got out of hand. So I hopped down off the stool and as I was about the break, my husband walked in. Needless to say he was a bit shocked by my outfit, but he still smiled. I could barely stand up at this point and Willie told me to break, I told him ok, but I was raising the steaks, he said ok you name it. You put up 100 dollar and I'll put up what you wanted, he quickly agreed and slapped 100 dollar bill on the table. I broke with my audience behind me and not a ball dropped, Willie then ran the table and then dropped the eight ball. He walked over to me and said I guess I win.

I said "I guess you do", I told him to hel;p me up on the bar, he then grabbed me by the waist and set me up on the bar. The bartender turned up the juke box a bit and I started dancing to the music and peeled off my dress over my head and thru it at Willie, when the song ended I motioned for him to help me down, but this time he let his hands slid up onto my breast as he set me on the floor. He kissed my cheek and put the $100 bill in my hand, he said it was a consolation prize and told me to be sure and come back tomorrow night. I asked for my cover back, but Willie said he won it and it was his now. So I just put my arm around my husband and out the door we went, once we got outside he gave me his shirt to wear back to the room.

Friday Morning we woke up and my hubby asked if I wanted to beach dive or go do a chart. "Lets just do another beach dive, I can show off to more people than way", I told him. He asked what I had in mind, I told him he will just have to wait and see. I slipped on my white thong and top again, stuffed some water bottles in the tote bag and grabbed some towels and told him to bring my stuff first so I can be ready, by the time he got back with his gear. And headed out the door with the bag, my fins and mask, with him carrying my BC and weight belt for me.

As usual I was falling out my top before I got across the street, I don't know why I even try to wear it, except the cops might say something about it if I didn't. I just let my breast go as I headed toward a place to drop of the towels and my tote next to a couple of guys and asked them to watch my stuff while we made our dive. I told my husband to take my stuff to the water and I would be right there. He ran past me headed back across the street to get his stuff. I untied my top and stuffed it into my bag and headed to the water. I pulled on my weight belt and my BC and started walking into the water. Once I was up to my waist, I untied my bottoms and stuff them in my BC pocket and waited for my husband.

The way my BC was cut pushed my breasts together and out the front and as the waves came in and out it was obvious to anyone watching me I wasn't wearing my bottoms either. When I saw my hubby coming, I went out a little further and dropped down so he could tell what I wasn't wearing. He put his gear on and swam out to me and then we dropped down and noticed immediately I was naked except for my dive gear. He stayed behind me the whole dive. When we got back to the beach I gave him my weight belt and reached to unzip my pocket and it was already open and my bottoms were gone. I had pranced around the beach topless already a number of times but not completely naked yet, not that I was worried, being the show off that I am. I told my husband that I had lost my bottoms and that I had two choices, go naked back to the towels or he can go get me a towel.

He looked up and down the beach, he told me to give him my BC, so I slipped it off. He told me to stay right here he would be right back. He grabbed my BC, weight belt, fins, and mask then headed toward the street with all our dive gear, leaving me naked in the water. A few people who saw me go in the water were watching me very intently. I figured he was going to get me another bikini, but as the water bobbed up and down they could tell I was still topless. He was on the way back in just a few minutes and he surprised me he didn't bring me back a suit. Then he really surprised me, he grabbed up the towels and my tote and headed back toward the street with them. He wasn't really going to do this to me I thought, but when he crossed the street, I knew he was going to make me walk naked back to the room, across the beach, across A1A, and thru the pool area of our hotel.

So I figured if that was what he wanted I was up for it. We were leaving tomorrow so I thought I would put on my best show yet. I stood up in the water which brought the water just above my waist and headed toward the shore, looking to see who was watching me and I think everyone on the beach had their eyes on me. I stopped about 30 feet from the water and sat down with my knees up kinda coving up a little, the sand was hot on my ass and people were walking by staring at me sitting there naked on the beach. I turned to look to see if my husband was watching me and he had returned to the pool area to watch me. So I leaned back and dropped my knees a little letting everyone see me.

When I could stand the hot sand anymore I got up and brushed off some of the sand and went to the shower next to A1A and turned it on. As I rinsed out my hair and washed off the sand, the cars on A1A had stopped, guys were calling to me to come for a ride, there were people standing on the side walk watching me and a few people took pictures of me. I felt so wild have that much control over all these people and being a complete center of attention.

I figured I was now pushing my luck and walked across the street headed back to the room past all the people next to the pool, who all stared and a few guys called to me to come and join their party by the pool. I walked over to them and asked for a beer and one of the guys was so nervous he could hardly hand it to me. I opened it and drank some of it down and turned to head back to the room. By the time I got to the room, my hubby was right behind me and he was all over me before we could get thru the door. We half closed the door and went at it right there on the floor, we could hear people walking by the door as we made love.

When we finally caught our breaths, I told him I was giving up clothes, and that I wanted to be a nudist from now on. He said that he would help me but within reason, I told him I wanted everyone to see my body, I loved showing it off and I loved the attention I was getting being naked. We woke up and it was dark outside and I was hungry! I asked what we were going to eat, he said it was up to me, it was our last night we could do steaks out or pizza in, my choice. I told him I wanted to go to steak house across the ICW, he told me ok but I will have to wear something.

I told him ok, and went to get a shower, he joined me and as soon as I was done I jumped out and started on my hair. I grabbed my shortest black skirt and my lace top and short jacket. When my hubby got out I asked him which top. He said both, I told him I was quitting clothes remember, so he picked the short jacket, after asking if my tits would fall out the bottom. I told him I didn't think so. I slipped it on without buttoning it and went to fix a drink. We were ready to go and as we headed out the door he asked if I was going to button my jacket, I told him no way and went to the truck. As one of the guys staying there at the hotel walked passed me, he almost ran right into my husband, trying to watch me. He caught up to me and opened the truck so I could get in before anyone else noticed me half dressed in the parking lot. When we got to the steak house my husband asked if I thought I would be able to get in, I told him lets find out. When we got to the door, the lady told me I was not dressed properly to dine at this establishment. I figured I could cause a scene or button my jacket, so I just buttoned the tow buttons which force most of my breast out the top, I ask the lady if I was presentable now, she just turned her back to me and said follow me please, in her "better than everyone" attitude.

As soon as she seated us and turned to walk away I released one of the buttons which all but exposed me to everyone including part of my nipples. When the young waiter came to our table he could barely talk as he stared at my breasts being displayed to him. We ordered drinks and our meal and off he went, a few minutes later he was back with our drinks and took his time asking if we needed anything else, water, tea, anything that he could think of to stay and check me out. I was loving the attention and it showed as my nipples tighten and tried to poked out from under my jacket. It wasn't long before he was back with the water we didn't ask for and now the other waiters were starting to pass by our table as they went back and forth to the kitchen and to tables.

Our food came and we ate it, our drinks and water glasses stayed full the whole time we were there. I must have drunk 4 or 5 drinks while we were there and I could feel the alcohol making my head buzz. The next time the waiter came by my husband asked for our bill, I think he was a bit disappointed that we were about to leave. So I figured I would give him his tip, when he brought the bill my hubby handed him a card, I told my husband to go wait by the door and I'll sign the receipt.

As soon as he got up I undid the second button, allowing my breast to spill out, nipples and all. As soon as the poor guy got back to the table, and he saw my tits, his hands started shaking so bad he could hardly hand me the receipt and card. One of the other waiters stopped right behind him and just stared at me. I was loving the attention, so after I signed the receipt I slide the chair back and spread me legs to give them a quick show of my shaved pussy as I stood up and talked away leaving them in a daze. As I approached the door, my husband just smiled and shook his head as I bounced toward him. As I got to him he said he figured that was what I was up too, when he asked why didn't you just talk you jacket off, he shouldn't have said that, and I slipped it off as we were going out the door, "you mean like this" I asked?

The two couples stared in disbelief as they passed us walking down the step to the parking lot. I couldn't believe how bold I had become over this past week, I just didn't care who saw me or what they saw, I just wanted to be naked. We headed back to the hotel, when we got there my husband told me to try and put my jacket back on so we can go next doors and dance. It was about 11:00 pm by now and the music was thumping from across the street. So I grabbed my jacket and headed across the street topless, as I got to the corner my husband caught up to me again and told me to put my jacket on so we can get in the club.

I was getting cat calls from the guys sitting outside next to the pool bar and I didn't want to put my top back on, but I figured once I got inside I was free to do what I wanted so I slipped it on leaving it unbuttoned. One of the big black bouncer was working the door, so I walked up the steps past everyone standing in line, and jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around him causing my skirt to ride up exposing my ass to everyone standing on the sidewalk, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He laughed at me and told me to go on in but to not cause any trouble tonight. So we were in for free again and ready to party.

Before we get into the club good, I see Jessie and Donna dancing with a group of guys. I can't believe what I see Jessie is wearing Donna's black fishnet dress, a black thong, no bra and a huge smile on her face. And you had to look close to see her nipples because they were almost invisible due to her pale skin color, but her butt was nicely outlined due to the thong. And Donna was in a short gauze type material dress that tied like a halter top with a deep "V" down the front, it had no back and it barely covered her butt. Her tits peaked out the sides, it was so sheer you could see, that was all she had on, her brown nipples and ass crack were plainly visible even in the dim light. I went straight too them and ask what happened to Jessie? Jessie just smiled at me and said I was my fault and thanked me for helping her have confidence in herself and understand how to enjoy her body and get the attention she wanted.

Ginabee
Ginabee
85 Followers
12