Lauderdale Trip Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all started dancing, me and Jessie showing off our tits and Donna still about to fall out the sides of her dress and her cheeks flashing out the down of the skirt, my husband didn't know which one of us to watch. We finally stopped and headed for drinks and we ordered our tequilas and beers like always. As we stood at the bar waiting on our drinks guys wear hitting on all three of us, a few guys were being kinda rude, but I guess when you dress trashy you have to put up with it. I mean, my tits were on display for anyone walking by, Jessie you had to look twice to see her nipples but they were there if you looked, and Donna her ass and tits were still covered, but just barely.

We got our drinks and headed back to the dance floor, as we danced my husband started dancing behind me, rubbing his crotch into my butt crack, I just bent forward a bit and rubbed back. He reached under my skirt started rubbing my cheeks with his hands and then he raised my skirt over my ass, when I stood up, my ass and pussy was now on display as well. I asked if him he wanted me naked on the dance floor or what? Before he could answer, I let my jacket slide down my arms and into his hands, leaving me topless and my skirt around my waist. The music was loud and I was enjoying being naked around all these people, some of which hadn't notice my nakedness yet.

I turned around to face my husband, and started rubbing my wet crotch on his leg. Donna moved in behind my husband and started rubbing her tits against his back and wrapped arms hands around him and was rubbing his chest and my tits. Then I felt a pair of hands come from behind me under my arms and onto my tits and then pinching my nipples, I figured it was Jessie so I didn't push them away. My husband pulled Donna around so she was facing me, between me and him and he started rubbing her tits and it wasn't long before her thin narrow top was pushed to the center exposing her tits to me and the other people around me. Then I felt another hand on my ass, then another moving across my thigh and onto my pussy. I looked down and the hands on my tits belonged to a black person and the hand that was pushing between my legs and into my slit were a white persons.

My husband just stepped back and was watching as these hands covered my body. Several guys had taken his place and there were feeling Donna's tits and ass as well. They had become a wall, crowded around Donna and I. I could barely see my husband through them. I felt hands pulling on the skirt around my waist, I don't know how many hands were covering me, I just closed my eyes and was starting to loose myself in this wild experience, then I felt the hands pushing my skirt down my waist, over my hips and thighs and then drop towards the floor. There was no way I could reach down and get it as the guys behind me and beside me had their hands all over my body holding me up.

I looked over at Donna, she had her hands behind her head , pulling her hair onto the top of her head. I pulled her close to me and pulled the tie on her dress and it fell away to the floor leaving her as naked as me. Hands were all over us, several fingers were trying to enter me from the front and rear. We were dancing shaking our tits at the guys, grinding our asses into guys crotches. One of the guys was trying to get Donna to bend over even though there wasn't near enough room, I figured he was getting ready to give her something right there on the dance floor. I new things were getting ready to get out of hand, I looked around for my husband or Jessie and couldn't see them anywhere, so I grabbed her hand and started pulling her toward me as hands tied to hold us in place.

I pushed my way toward the rest rooms with Donna in tow, where I figured we would be safer. Several of the guys were following us as we made our way into the rest room. We were met by my husband and Jessie near the hall way, I asked Jessie to try and go find our clothes on the dance floor, she said she will try and turned and left though he wall of guys still trying to touch us. As Jessie pushed her way between them she became the toy instead of us, hands started on her ass, lifting her fishnet dress over her ass, grabbing her little tits, grouping her as best they could as she pushed their hands away and kept going. I got my jacket from my husband and he gave his jacket to Donna.

It wasn't long before Jessie came back empty handed, I told her to give me her panties so we could get out of here. She said "no", I told her it was either she trade me the dress for my jacket or give me the panties. She choose the panties, stepping behind me she slip them down and handed them to me. I slipped them on and we headed toward the door across the dance floor. As soon as we started to cross the floor the guys recognized us and started feeling us up again, this time Jessie was getting it too. It was long before her dress was being pulled up and her ass and pussy were on display, as was Donna's. Guys had their hands all over my ass and tits again too, my jacket was half pulled off but my husband helped me keep it on. We made it across the dance floor, out the door and onto the side walk. I told them all lets go across the street to the beach and rest a few minutes.

We were a site crossing A1A, us three half dressed. We sat on the wall facing the ocean with our back to traffic in hopes the cops wouldn't notice our lack of clothing, but the people walking on the side walk all noticed. We then decided to go and walk the beach seeing how we were all leaving in the morning. As we walked there were not a lot of people so I suggested we all go for a quick swim, before anyone could answer, I dropped my jacket and pulled down Jessie's panties that I was wearing and headed toward the water, Donna was right behind me. To my surprise my husband and Jessie stripped and were making their way to the water too. We played a little bit and then Jessie started asking about sharks and things, and that ended our swimming.

And we headed back up the beach my husband and Jessie got dressed, I gave Jessie back her panties and gave my jacket to my husband and before Donna could get the jacket she had been wearing, I gave it back to my husband. I grabbed Donna's hand and we started walking down the beach. When we got near our hotel, I asked Donna if she wanted to put on a show, she asked what I had in mind. I told her to follow me, as I headed toward the opening in the wall and over to the shower. People had already stopped when we walked up naked, I turned on the water and damn it was cold. We rinsed off real quick, we didn't do what I had planned, I was going to wash her body for her, but there was no way I could have done it in that cold water. But we still had traffic stopped and an audience. I told Donna she was on her own now and grabbed my husband's hand and ran across the road to the room. Again he was trying to do me before we could get through the door and into the room. We made love in the door way and then headed to bed after we had made a giant wet spot on the floor.

The next morning we got up and started packing our stuff, I had so much fun being naked for all the people I had met or show off for. I remained naked all morning with no desire to put clothes on. As I got things ready to go, I would put them by the door. Once he started carrying things out, I started putting things out in the breeze way still naked. A few people walked by and stared at me as I walked back and forth until we had everything loaded. As I was checking the room one last time, my husband came into the room and asked if we had loaded everything? I told him yes, then he asked what I was going to put on?

I said last night I was giving up clothes and walked out the door toward the truck. He pulled the door shut and said he would be there in a minute he was going to check out. I wasn't ready for that one and stopped at the end of the breeze way and watched him walking toward the office. I have been naked around the hotel several times at night but not during the day when lots of people wear around the hotel taking care of business. I figured this is what I wanted I was going to have to go through with it and headed into the parking lot. When I got near the truck I noticed there were three guys there standing around a truck drinking beer, as I got closer all their attention turned to me. I just walked up to them and asked them for a beer, which one of the guys reached into a cooler and gave to me. One of them asked if I was looking for a party or if I didn't own any clothes. I told him after my week in Lauderdale I had decided to become a nudist and I was starting today.

We chatted a little more and they commented more than once about my body and how brave I was to walk around naked. Before I finished my beer my husband came through the breeze way and I thanked the guys for the beer and climbed into our truck and we headed toward I-95 north...

12