Laura Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iw7
iw7
8 Followers

Feeling a bit left out, I moved back to the sofa, lay back and spread my legs, commanding Laura to employ her tongue on me, which she dutifully did. She softly let her tongue play over my swollen labia, flicking it idly over my clit, which gave me an almost electric jolt. Then she spread me open and let her moist tongue roll up and down and all around the insides of my lips, before plunging her tongue into me as far as she could. Now it was my turn to moan and groan and ooh and aah, which was all the louder as Mike sat next to me and lowered his head to my breast. I closed my eyes and let the ecstasy wash over me, as pleasurable sensations coursed through me. I held out for as long as I could, savouring every kiss, lick, slurp, whatever, until I could only close my eyes and throw back my head, literally screaming as I came. My God, did I feel good!

As the delicious sensations eased off, I let my hand fall into Mike's lap, and grasped the throbbing hotness of his engorged member. I thought it was about time the other two brought things to a head, as it were, so I told Laura to get on all fours on the carpet. I signalled for Mike to get behind her and positioned myself underneath her, looking up at her sopping fanny. As Mike slowly pushed into her from behind, I raised my head and let my tongue flick over her clit, then back to where Mike was thrusting into her. I had a grandstand view of Mike's prick pumping into her, his ball sac slapping against her, then easing partially back out. I let my tongue get to work in earnest, while fondling Laura's breasts as they swung down beneath her. I squeezed a nipple and pulled it out as far and as hard as I could. Laura let out a loud 'aah', so I did it again. And then again, as she seemed to enjoy it so much. Mike's thrusting became more piston like and faster, until with a loud cry of his own, he rammed hard into her and held position, buried as deep as he could. I saw the base of his prick spasm and knew that there was a flood of sperm being shot deep into Laura's vagina. Mike held his position, but I carried on exciting her clit and alternately squeezing and pulling at her nipples.

Finally Laura's head dropped and she let out a long, low moan. My face was quickly covered in a sticky combination of her juices and Mike's. I let my head fall back to the floor and watched as Mike slowly withdrew his cock from Laura. As he did so, more of their combined juices dripped onto my face. I wriggled out from beneath them and told Laura to go and clean herself up.

Mike and I were sitting on the sofa, and I couldn't help but notice that he still had an erection, even after coming twice. I playfully stroked him and remarked on his ability to keep it up for so long. Then he confessed. 'Actually, I took the liberty of acquiring some Viagra for tonight, as I thought we might be in for a long session. What with you being away for a week.' I had to agree that it had been a good idea, then asked him how long he would maintain his erection.

'Haven't a clue, really', he mused as I continued to stroke him. 'Hopefully long enough.'

Laura came back into the room, looking somewhat flushed. I had her come over and sit on my lap, facing away from me and let my hands run all over her naked flesh. I could feel her nipples starting to stiffen up again.

I shuffled us forward, until I was on the edge of the seat, leaning back with Laura on top. I pulled my legs wide, so that hers were spread open as well. 'Mike, for God's sake, I think it's time Mr Cock got reacquainted with Miss Pussy.' OK, it sounds corny, but I really wasn't in a rational frame of mind.

Mike knelt before us and positioned himself between our thighs, and slowly eased his cock into me. Looking down, he could see himself easing in and out of me, while Laura's cunt was spread open with two of my fingers inside her, while my other hand continued to pull at her nipples. We all were moaning and groaning away, Laura at the pleasure of having her nipples tweaked and her clit stimulated, me in pleasure as my husband serviced me for the first time in what seemed like an age, and Mike enjoying the sensation of my muscles tightening and loosening around his cock.

He moved slowly, in no hurry at all, letting his member pull up slightly as he pulled back, so that he gently rubbed against my clit and occasionally against Laura's bum. Laura came first, shuddering and shivering as she came, but I didn't stop playing with her. Then I took one of her hands and directed it to my clit, where she eagerly rubbed at it.

I could feel an electric tension building up within me, which increased as Mike quickened his strokes and Laura's fingers toyed with me. Then Laura squirmed off me and settled down beside me, sucking at my breast and taking little nips at my nipple, just hard enough to register a little pain, which I actually quite enjoyed. Their combined actions were too much for me and with a long breathless gasp, I came, leaving me feeling utterly drained. I felt Mike spasm inside me and I guess he came as well, but I was past caring, totally wrapped up in my own orgasm. I eased myself back into a sitting position as Mike came and sat down, so that I was in the middle of them. My right hand fell into his crotch and grasped his still erect member, while my left hand dropped between Laura's thighs. In turn, the two of them caressed my thighs, slipping in and around my lips.

I looked down at myself, legs spread with two hands playing with me, then left and right at myself stroking a prick on one side and my daughters cunt on the other. I burst out laughing.

'What's the joke, honey?' Mike enquired.

'I was just thinking this would make one hell of a family photo, us seated on the sofa together. Not one to pass around the relatives!'

Laura giggled, then said 'Do you think you'll need a bigger bed? One that'll take three?'

As it turned out, the bed was big enough for the three of us, just, and for the rest of the week while her brother was away, Laura's bed was unused, as she slept with us. Well, I say slept, but you know how these things go...

iw7
iw7
8 Followers
12