All Comments on 'Laura Ch. 08'

by shandal

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More, please and faster!!

I wish you would post more than one chapter per day...this story is fantastic!

vietvetvietvetabout 14 years ago
Need more:

Dint care if you post more than one chapter a day, but would like it to contain more story. You have my interest and am enjoying this story very much.

LadyB06LadyB06about 14 years ago
More,More, More.

I log on everyday to read this story but i always seem to wont more. Why do you keep playing with my mind ? Your writting is like a drug.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Enjoying, but.........

It seems to me that the radical change in Laura/Becca's outlook on life and men is a bit much. If this was the kind of personality she had when in foster care, then that should have been explained to provide continuity, but there is a disconnect in my mind when I read this chapter.

Then there is the matter of her husband sitting in jail waiting to be tried for murder. I suspect the failure to notify the police that she is alive is a crime also, not that he does not deserve everything he gets.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

shandalshandalabout 14 years agoAuthor
Authors note to anonymous

Wait for the final chapter (chapter 10) which addresses your observations on not coming forward to stop the trial for her murder.

Also with regards her personality change. People do change when they have emerged from experiences that make them need to protect themselves. Many abused woman move forward, taking control of their lives, some live in fear for ever, some enter into the same repetitive abusive relationships and some cut themselves off from any type of relationship as their trust has been destroyed.

It is impossible to generalise. As many people as there are in the world, there is a different story for each and everyone.

Just sit back and enjoy this one.

kiwiplumkiwiplumabout 14 years ago
sitting back

and enjoying this one. Very much,

Cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous