Laura Does Her Own Thing

Story Info
Liberated wife decides who will father her child.
2.9k words
2.72
97k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rickman32
rickman32
15 Followers

I met my husband, Darren, when we were at teacher training college together. He was dark and slim and witty. All the teenage girls in his classes had a crush on him and giggled when he entered the classroom. In the college bar he was witty and cool. I had a lot of competition but it was me he was interested in though he pretended to be indifferent at first. Our first date was a wonderful success - all good food and intelligent conversation then we screwed all night like rabbits. And that was that, we got married about a year later. He got a job in a good school and we bought the usual suburban "semi" with a garage. Ours is in Northolt in London and has a patio at the back.

Except that it wasn't that simple. By the time I had finished the teaching course, I had had enough of that scene. Instead, I got a job in the business world where the challenges were exciting and the pay a lot better. For the time being, I was happy with my marriage and all was well. As the years passed, Darren began to fill out and develop a belly. He is dedicated to his job which he is good at and everyone respects him but to me he has become a little boring. I earn twice as much as him and meet some pretty interesting people while he is just the same, except older. Now I am in my early thirties, petite, 5'6" with a great figure, nice firm, pert breasts, longish legs and a superb bum (so I'm told!) and blonde hair cut short at the back. I am young and sexy and I have become very, very restless.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with our marriage. We are the best of friends and I don't want to be with anyone else. It is great to come home to Darren after a stressful business trip. He is unshakeable, dependable, like a rock compared to my crashing waves. But in the bedroom it is all unexciting and predictable though I enjoy being cuddled; it makes me feel safe. But still, I have become restless.

Temptation first came along when I became aware that a younger man at work really fancied me. I caught him looking at my breasts a couple of times so I would wear a tight sweater to work when I knew I was going to be working with him. He was shy at first but not too shy to flirt when he saw that I would flirt back if no one was watching. I engineered a business trip that we both had to go on together. On the first evening I told him that I needed to work with him on a presentation. So we sat in the hotel bar, close together so that we could both see the laptop screen. I wore something tight and low cut and it worked. He kissed me outside my hotel bedroom door and I pulled him inside. He made me cum over and over that night filling my pussy with fresh and sticky, young love cream. Well, you can't beat youthful enthusiasm and he showed a lot of it.

We met sometimes after work over the next few weeks and spent an hour or so in a hotel room fucking like crazy. Darren wasn't suspicious. You know how it goes, "Honey, I have to work late tonight. There's a pizza in the freezer. I'll see you later." Unfortunately, my lover was too attentive, sending me emails all the time and wanting to fuck me every day. He was getting serious so I dumped him. I have never been unfaithful to my husband; that is, I have never wanted to be married to anyone else so I didn't want this guy getting any ideas. I had to be quite cruel to get rid of him and I learned my lesson: don't screw around with your colleagues, it makes life too complicated.

I had had a taste of the good time and I liked it. I wanted to please myself who I had sex with. I work hard and I need to relax in the most effective way possible. So, I decided to be more organised. I would only have sex with men who were not connected with my everyday world. I signed up on a web site and waited for the fun to start.

At first I was amazed at how many messages I received and how low the quality was. So many men, so little brain. Most of them were sending me pictures of their cocks, as though I didn't already know that they all have something between their legs. After a little while I became very good at quickly spotting the ones with potential and in no time at all I had two regular lovers, both married because married men don't get too involved in the wrong kind of way. They are both older men, more experienced, and they know how to stay hard for a long time and they are silver tongued, if you know what I mean. And, no, they don't know about each other. Paul has a long thick cock which I adore to suck and I love the way it feels inside me. Eddie has a smaller cock, though big enough, but he is very funny and makes me laugh and he is so good at giving me head that I sometimes think I am in heaven. So, from time to time, I have to work later than usual and come home late in the evening very tired and have to go straight to bed.

Recently, Darren has been pestering me about having children. He says that we should have them before we get any older and it is true that now I am more established in my career it will be easier to take a little time off for pregnancy. Darren will be excellent at bringing up children but I am resolved that I shall be the one to decide who the biological father will be - that will be none of his business! A few weeks ago I had my IUD taken out and I ordered all three of my regular cocks to wear condoms when they fucked me. None of them was pleased at the news, I can tell you. On Eddie it had the effect that he was eager to spend longer eating my pussy. I told Darren that I had not finally made up my mind to have a baby right now and, "Anyway," I told him, "your cock makes me sore these days." I like to put him on the wrong foot from time to time to let him know who the boss is!

Just because I have three cocks to play with on a regular basis does not mean that I am not open to some casual sex when the fancy takes me. Nowadays I have to travel abroad on business quite often and sometimes I am away for days at a time. There are times when I am away that I have to do something to relieve the tension. If I don't I just become irritable and lose concentration.

A couple of weeks ago I was in the States. I took a flight to New York and then a connecting flight to Richmond. I found myself sitting next to a tall handsome German guy who turned out to be called Hans. He was going to attend a meeting the next day and so was I so we would both be in Richmond for the evening with nothing to do. I was flirting with him outrageously so he could see what was on my mind and I could feel my pussy getting quite moist as I sat in the confined airplane seat. He asked me what hotel I was staying at and he said he was staying at the same one - though I suspect that he used his cell phone when he went off to the washroom when we landed at Bird to change his reservation. Naturally, we shared a cab from the airport and he suggested we have dinner together and, naturally, I accepted because I had "nothing else to do this evening."

I had already decided that Hans would make an ideal father for my baby. He was just over six foot tall, very good looking and well built with blue eyes and blonde hair. I felt very slight next to him as though he could pick me up with one hand. I was looking forward to being overwhelmed. I dressed carefully for dinner. I had with me a red and black dress that hugs my figure in all the right places and shows a generous amount of cleavage, ideal for flirting at the dinner table.

As I expected, Hans was the perfect gentleman during the evening. First we had drinks at the hotel bar then we took a taxi to an excellent restaurant. Like all real men, he never looked at my cleavage once though his gaze often lingered on mine. He made me laugh, asked me searching questions and listened carefully to what I said. I felt that he got to know me better that evening than most people do in years. In short he was a perfect seducer and it wasn't hard because I was totally available. I was getting wet between the legs and the tension in the air was electric yet neither of us was in a hurry. We were savouring the moment.

After dinner, we took a taxi back to the hotel and I asked him into my room for one last drink. We ordered brandy from room service and sat on the edge of the bed sipping it. I smiled demurely and looked at the floor. Hans took my hand in his and squeezed it. "Nervous?" he asked. I said I was and, for some reason, I was telling the truth. He took my hand between both of his then pulled me towards him. We kissed, gently at first on the lips. I parted my lips and his tongue found mine teasing the tip then exploring the length of mine urgently. I enjoyed the taste of him and the smell of his body so close to me. He pulled away and took a sip of his drink.

"Can you help me with this zip?" I turned my back to him invitingly. He unzipped my dress and I stood up and took it off. It had a built in bra so my breasts were now bare and my hard nipples had never been so big. We kissed again this time running our hands freely over each other's bodies. At last his right hand found my left nipple. He pinched it between his thumb and forefinger quite firmly then twisted. I didn't know it but that is just what I needed, I let out a loud moan of pleasure and surrendered my mouth to his completely. "Why don't you get a little more comfortable?" I asked. He took off his shoes and socks, then his shirt and, finally, his trousers. His cock made a huge tent in his underpants - it looked huge. I smiled and gave it a playful tug. He pulled off his underpants and there it was; it was enormous, long and straight with a huge purple helmet. I was transfixed. I leaned forward and stroked it gently with the tip of my finger following the huge veins along its length. I was breathing hard by now anticipating a lot of pleasure from this new toy. I was so wet between the legs and nearly ready to come myself. I stroked around the edge of his helmet then across the top. It throbbed as I touched it. I began to kiss it, licking along the length, lightly nibbling the helmet. I licked a pearl of pre-cum from the slit at the top (it was slightly salty) then took his whole helmet in my mouth and sucked it up and down. I had never before enjoyed giving a man head so much, I felt completely content. After an age, I began to stroke his balls first finding the valley between them then moving out from there. They were big and round like large cherry tomatoes. So, I transferred my attention to them taking each one in turn into my mouth and sucking it with a slow rhythm while my fingers played with his helmet which seemed like a long way away.

"Honey, you are so good," he sighed. He dropped to his knees between my legs and pulled off my tights and sopping wet knickers. He kissed my pussy lips with his lips full on, lingering and stroking. He ran his tongue along the outside edge of my lips and then along the inside edge. Then the tip of his tongue found my clit and he teased it gently then more firmly, his tongue working tirelessly and with unerring instinct for what I needed. But, I held back. I wanted one big orgasm to suck his love cream right inside of me. I meant to get well and truly pregnant tonight.

"Please get inside me," I pleaded. He stopped liking and repositioned himself. I was still sitting on the edge of the bed with my legs wide apart so I moved back so that I was lying on the bed. He took his cock in his hand and brought the tip up to my pussy lips. There was a pulse of electricity between us and then he started to push his helmet between my lips with a slow thrusting movement. It wasn't because I wasn't ready; I was dripping wet. But we both loved that moment of entry and wanted it to last and last. Gradually, his cock moved further and further inside me. I though it was going in up to my waist! We fucked staring into each other's eyes and kissing, then staring some more for a long time, maybe twenty minutes. I was on the edge of an almighty orgasm all the time and so was he but we held back because we enjoyed fucking each other so much.

Then, suddenly, he pulled out. Turn over he said, I will take you doggy style. I didn't wait. I crouched on all fours while he mounted me from behind, his huge cock sliding easily right inside of me. He brought his right hand round underneath me and played with my swollen nipples as we fucked once more with varied rhythms. We both started to breathe harder at about the same time. He continued his deep thrusts getting steadily faster and deeper and faster and deeper. My orgasm sent me out of control and I writhed on the bed as though I had a million volts through my body. We both came at the same moment. He stopped moving frozen like a bronze statue as my pussy squeezed his cock like a vice. His ejaculation was like a fire hose, squirting again and again what seemed like gallons of cum. It felt as though he filled me right up to my fallopian tubes and I could feel it running out between my lips.

He withdrew and collapsed on the bed beside me. I was in a state of ecstasy. I had never felt so completely happy before.

When he recovered, he went to the bathroom to clean up then back to his own room to phone his wife. Such a dutiful husband! I didn't bother to phone Darren like that every evening.

The next time I used my pregnancy test kit sure enough it was positive. As soon as I returned home, I told Daren how much I had missed him and I insisted that he fuck me without a condom so that he wouldn't suspect anything. There is no point in making life difficult. I was going to be a mother now and a new phase of my life was about to begin. Darren was over the moon about being a father and I am sure that he will be an excellent one, everyone said so. I decided not to see Hans again and not to tell him he had fathered a child and I didn't tell Paul or Eddie who the real father was either. Again, there is no point in confusing people by telling them complicated stories, is there?

I felt very horny indeed during my pregnancy. Darren didn't want to know. He said that he felt awkward about fucking me when there was a child inside me. Paul didn't mind, though, and he fucked me whenever I asked him to. But, Eddie was different. He loved to fuck me while I was pregnant. He said he fancied me even more than he did normally. He was more attentive than usual and stayed inside me for longer. He really added a very pleasurable dimension to my pregnancy!

So now I am the proud mother of a beautiful blonde baby boy. I shall be retuning to work as soon as possible and Darren has volunteered to work part-time for the time being to help look after the baby. I certainly am a lucky girl and I am looking forward to more adventures in the future.

rickman32
rickman32
15 Followers