All Comments on 'Laura, Steve and Me'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
serves the cuckie right

at least his wimp cuckie genes won't be passed to the next generation

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
Everyone in this story is a piece of shit!

And that is all I have to say about that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The 'mortal' of the story

classic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
All those cuck fantasies that have been posted recently...?

...the first page of this story is how they really turn out!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A well thought out storyline and a well written story

I'm glad she got a man that could fulfill her wants and needs, and a man that could control her submissive feelings.

A good ending and an enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

garbage, utter garbage

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
What?

Are you out of your fucking mind? I read this because I thought I saw conflicting opinions. I wish I just left it alone. It's really horrible.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Murphy621 is incapable of writing a reasonable tale.

Don't believe me..look at the scores of the stories pinned by this loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah, because Laura fell in love with you.

After all, she spent so much time getting to know you, going on dates, watching how you treat your mom. Because what woman doesn't like to be humiliated on a regular basis.

Dude, saying you suck is an understatement. This story is the gangbang of suck.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
PLEASE God ..Please I am begging you..

make something really BAD happen to murphy621.

REALLY bad.

MrVdogMrVdogover 10 years ago
I give it a 5 - it's a perfect illustration of

The Law of Unintended Consequences.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Slum Dawg Darwinism gone in the muck !

decent story written with precision but not deftness. Laura traded up once, frankly a great twist would have been that she does it again (or perhaps he does). On murphy621's best days, his writing has as rich a vein of irony as JPB.

This still tops the median LW offering but murphy621 can set that standard in his sleep. When the basic premise of this author's story rises to the level of his talent .... Oh well at least the resident critics was tweaked, but how hard is that ? The groundlings of are ever easily baited, gaffed & landed with cheap literary chum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it.....

Be careful what you wish for......shit happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm gonna have to agree with everyone but LSD and I never agree with him. This author is a pretty sick person. His always low scores show that very few people like this cuckold shit. Frankly any person that is into cuckoldry like this has to be sick and demented. I believe they call it paraphilia and this guy has it bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
from what i read

her husband was a sick prick but she was a pig and he is well rid of her. The author is just a waste of skin and as usual the story was a piece of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well written

The writing is good- better than average. I liked being in the bull position in the story. I've never understood what the cuck's get out of these situations unless they are bisexuals in denial. Maybe just very submissive or need humiliation.

Need to fix "mortal" to "moral".

Humorous how the cuckold story haters read them anyway and then vote them down.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Interesting little tale. Well written. Enjoyed the read.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Bad premise

First, Hubby and Sweetie are not painted as cheapskates until the 'artificial insemination is too expensive' scene! But, you're not just paying for sperm and a fancy turkey baster! You are paying for careful screening and good technology, plus high IQ and good health DNA. What do you know when you spot somebody at the bar? Zippo!

Homemade 'alternate insemination' generally is sought from known close friends or family, and almost always involves a turkey baster (boil it first, then let it cool down) and the donor is not in the same room as the recipient before or just-after the procedure! The other option is that Sweetie finds a likely candidate, checks him out and eventually (when satisfied by her choice) works him over for effect until it works out! Hubby usually is NOT informed about this option.

So, as LSD has noted, the premise here is poor!

BTW - Is there a training program for Bulls? How do 'ordinary guys' learn to turn into Doms when the circumstances become obvious?

3.4 = 3*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Murphy621 always comes up with a 5* read,

Another Well told story. Thanks.

TelleophoneTelleophoneover 10 years ago
Mortal of the Story..?

Mortal?? Mortal of the story?? It's moral....

LechemanLechemanover 10 years ago
Good Story

I think I will always be amazed by the critics on this site as they appear incapable of giving compliments. The storyline was interesting, it kept me intrigued till the end like what you would expect from any good story.

Damn one little typo and the critics are throwing a wobbly. Get a life people.

Well done Murphy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
@Lecheman

The comments are not about one little typo.

Murphy621 writes shit, end of story.

And MattblackUK, when the fuck did you go braindead? Are you sure your name isn't really Matt Moreau?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
if she betrayed him, she will betray u,

once a cheater and adulterer always a cheater and adulterer, its easier each time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fantastic story! 10 stars !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: @ Lecheman

Matt went braindead same time you lost your dick, smoked your thousandth cock and gave up your cornhole to Bubba.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

There are actually several "mortals" of the story...

1. Don't ask another guy to fuck your wife.

2. Don't lie to your wife.

3. Live by the sword, die by the sword. Don't be surprised when a relationship formed by people acting without morals, results in people acting without morals. Hard to imagine a happily ever after for these two. Precedent has been set and one or both with more than likely act without morals later in the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it

Life really full of interesting twists and turns... She did something she didn't initially want to do, but she could have possibly done this because she was grieving and/or she truly was submissive and her husband gave her an ultimatum, and then she developed feeling for the man she slept with... I was feeling many emotions as I read this which is the trait of a good read. Just because I don't like to admit I have certain emotions or feelings doesn't mean this is a bad story... Just the opposite. Ignore the scores Babe and just do what you love to do!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
And the Darwin Award nominee of the month...

Steve! You have been nominated for a Darwin award for asking another man to fuck your wife, then wimping out when the other man takes her from you!

5 Stars, since the idiot hubby got what he deserved. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MMmmm

Ho hum next please - 0 stars

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
A fairly known acquaintance once asked me to fuck his extremely pretty wife but..

got fragile after I'd been in her for ten minutes. So I took her to the bathroom and locked him out. I fucked her about five hours and he went through all kinds of weird emotions. Thanks for writing Murphy. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No x_dickless_x, you've got it wrong again.

He told you to go "fuck yourself" not his wife you loser.

1* story.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
621 is right

None of them acted morally. They are all awful and each got what they deserved.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Not possible!!!!

"Laura and I, 'We Lived Happily Ever After'."....That's not possible....two cheater can't live happy....that's the wrong of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Except you didn't

Live happily ever after. Steve decided he'd had enough and put together a plan. They never found his body. Steve just smiled at Laura when she accused him of murder. His last words to her were - "prove it". She never could. She lost the house and was forced to move away. Steve never saw her again. But he forever slept with a smile on his face knowing that he didn't let some asshole take advantage of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pathetic

This author must be an old sad little man that got his ass kick daily to write such wimpy stories..... Die already loser.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Fuck you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
is it dead yet

murphy621 isn't a man and we can only hope he was ass raped by his wife's lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well this is where Steve takes his gun

And puts a bullet in lover boy's head. You really think any man would sit by and let and asshole take his wife? You really are dumb.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
The mortal of this story is...

That it is a mortal and moral failure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Happily ever after?

I wonder after the annulment when Charlie met with a fatal accident, if Laura was happy? Steve was happy. He kept all the marital assets in the annulment and found another woman that was happy to adopt two beautiful children with Steve. It seems every time Laura found another man, said man got a note about her behavior. She never married, never had children and died a spinster. The moral of the story. Be careful of what you ask. Stupid story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 5 years ago
The moral of the story is

Don’t be a dumbass like me and read it and waste 15 seconds of your fucking life

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is the stuff

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Second amendment solution

This is the type of Jerry Springer shit that ends up with Charlie on the wrong end of Remington 870. There is no cuckold exemption to the right to keep and bear arms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Agree with others. Although Steve is a moronic fool, Charlie has committed a capital crime. His sentence should be imposed expeditiously and with extreme prejudice. Laura should be required to watch his demise before her departure to join the permanent staff of a brothel south of the border.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Still waiting for santa to give you the gift writing skill?

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Your story, your fantasy, your universe. I loved the writing, the plot, the concept.

It was a logical extension of the initial request. Well done.

I mean, what man hasn't fantasized about their wife getting done by another man? Yes, there is a price and no man should want to pay it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There's HOT, and there is STUPID. This is 100/100 the latter.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Steve didn't take what happened lying down. He had "friends" who owed Steve big time... He told "The Man" what had transpired... He was told, not to worry... the less you know, the better you'll be. A month later, Laura was now a widow... prospects of her meeting someone with her having small children was practically nil until she thought about her ex-husband... They met., dated and he was back in her life...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Obviously written by a sociopath.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous