Laura, Steve and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

Wow, what did she just drop on me? She's carrying my baby? They were just using me? She loves me? She was still on my lap; my cock was still in her. It had started to shrink and now suddenly it changed course and stiffened again. She could feel it too.

Her head came up off my shoulder and she inquired, "Does your cock mean what I think it means?"

I didn't answer her, I just stood up, and carrying her still wrapped around me, walked into their bedroom. I laid her on her back, on their bed, never having uncoupled from her. I held myself above her, looking into her eyes, I told her, "You are going to belong to me."

"Yes." she sighed, "I want that too."

"What about Steve?"

"What about him? We are only married two years and it wasn't until three months ago that he told me. He didn't tell me he could not make children for me before we got married. He knew, but he never told me. I don't want to adopt, I want my own and now that I met you, I want them to be yours too.

We were going to try artificial insemination but it costs a lot and he didn't want to pay for it. So we went looking for a guy like you. You were the first one we found and agreed on and I like the way it worked out. Can you do it again? I love it when you squirt those little baby makers inside of me."

Well I did a lot of squirting that night and the next day. It was twenty four hours of a lot of firsts for her. Up until now her only experience had been Steve and one fumbling high school boy. I taught her how to really suck a cock, deep throat it, enjoy anal and use her kegels to get me off. She loved everything she learned and was enthusiastic in demonstrating her skills.

She fell into the role of a submissive almost naturally. I never had to apply any discipline beyond a slap on her butt or tit before any resistance she had faded away. I once caught her looking in the mirror at the imprint of my hand on her ass cheek. She was smiling and it looked to me that she liked what she saw.

I liked what I saw too, I kept her nude the whole time. She was beautiful. Well not center fold material, but the more I looked the better she looked. Her hips were a little too broad and her tits a little too small but I liked them just the way they were. With her hair cut short like that she looked like a little elf. Was I falling in love with her?

I had gone into this relationship as a lark. Hell, a guy was offering me his wife to fuck. Free pussy and she looked pretty good too. I figured I could get what I wanted and walk away any time I wanted to, so I thought I could play a game with them.

I took on a dominate role, I always wanted to do that. To my surprise, the both of them had responded to me submissively. He called me for the second session just as I had told them to do even though he wasn't happy about it. I liked playing the dominant role, I could have my pussy and eat it too.

The next evening the unexpected happened. Steve came home. He wasn't supposed to be back until the next night. He walked in while Laura was serving me dinner in the dining room. She and I were both naked. My left arm was around her, the fingers of that hand were buried deep in cleft in her ass. She couldn't move away.

"What's going on here?" he demanded.

"Just what it looks like Steve, we're having dinner," was my nonchalant answer. "Pull up a chair and join us. Laura honey, bring a plate for Steve and one for yourself."

She dutifully complied and walked to the kitchen. I think she purposely exaggerated the sway of her ass as she did.

"She's my woman now Steve."

"What do you mean, your woman? She's my wife."

"But not for long. You pimped her out, you asked me to fuck her. She wants me now and I want her and I don't share what's mine."

Just then she came back with two dinner plates. She placed his in front of him and hers next to me. Before she sat down I said to her, "Suck my cock." Without hesitation she dropped to her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

"See what I mean Steve, she's my woman."

He had a forlorn look on his face as he got up. He looked at her and asked, "Laura?"

She never answered him, she just continued sucking. He never touched his food. There wasn't anything he could really do except physically remove her and that wouldn't happen with me there. He just turned and left.

We went to a lawyer the next day and surprisingly enough she didn't need a divorce. She got an annulment because he married her with out telling her he was sterile. I bought out his share of the house and moved in the day after she became single.

And the mortal of the story is that there is none. None of us acted morally, but I didn't care.

Laura and I, 'We Lived Happily Ever After'.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers
12