All Comments on 'Laura's First Time Ch. 03'

by Lauralust

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 12 years ago
Great!

Still loving your story and the great descriptions of Laura's feelings and emotions.

james_38671james_38671almost 12 years ago
great

keep it up , i want laura so bad, she is really hot and sexy, wish a laura near me n memhis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Outstandingly written!

I sense the beginning of a beautiful relationship.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 12 years ago
Really good story

I hope that as the story continues, Mark will become more of a understanding man than just someone than just being the jerk you first described him as. It sounds like Laura is starting off on a life journey that she will find to be a very pleasent experience.

Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67almost 12 years ago
Laura's perspective

I agree, I totally relate to is from Laura's perspective. Oh to find my Mark (or rather, have him discover me) ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Could you have Mark be less of an asshole?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
james in memphis

wish I was in memphis, I am a virgin laura and just like her I want so bad to have a man to please. I would love to hear you telling me to suck your cock and call me your little whore and then to hear your sighs of relief as you empty your cum into my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
please continue

These stories were great and I really am looking forward to the next chapters. Please continue. I can't wait to read about Laura getting fucked by Mark and then Mark's well-hung friend. I too dress up in my sexy lingerie and I suck my roommates' cocks -- they are so delicious. They also love to fuck me and treat me as their sissy faggot cock-sucking bitch -- AND I LOVE IT !!! Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow that story was amazing :-)

Please write part 4, I so want Laura to feel a nice hard cock, taking her boi-pussy cherry.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

good job Laura, just keep him happy and he will share more with you.

Emmakate88Emmakate88over 7 years ago
Fantastic

I just adore the way you captured Laura's emotions as she pleased Mark and I hope too see more of them soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More Fun to Cum

As Mark I would be sure to keep Laura's secret just to be sure she wouldn't feel the need to flee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous