Laura's Moment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, nice and clean. Turn around, front now."

Laura felt a moment of disappointment but in the confined space she turned around slowly. Angela squeezed the body wash on to her hands and then rubbed them over Laura's hanging breasts. She lifted each breast in turn, soaping methodically and then when clean she lifted each to her mouth and under the cascading water and steam, kissed each one delicately. Angela soaped between the smaller folds of Laura's belly and then squeezing more soap lathered her thick pubic thatch.

Her hands moved in small circles, sometimes lathering, sometimes pulling her hands through the pubic hair making Laura groan with pleasure. Angela rubbed her soapy fingers along Laura's clitoris and spoke in a seductive voice,

"Does it feel good being nice and clean for me?"

Laura, in a state of increasing arousal could only make small groaning sounds.

"How does it feel to have my fingers rubbing your clit Laura?"

"Is it all that you imagined it to be when you fantasised about fucking me?"

Laura replied in a voice deep in the throws of intense sexual arousal,

"No, it's better, But I never imagined you doing this."

"What did you imagine Laura?"

Angela's voice had taken on a sultry slightly husky tone?"

Laura felt so close to her orgasm. She felt the familiar tingling in her body and sensation building deep within her. Her leg muscles fluttered slightly and her head buzzed with overloading sensations. Angela began to press more firmly on her clitoris and her other soapy hand rubbed and pulling her nipple hard.

"What did you imagine Laura?"

Angela asked again, her voice sensual, rich with her own sexual arousal but firm on intent and demanding an answer.

"Shi..."

Laura could hardly speak the words. Yesterday mornings fantasy had been Angela kneeling behind her whilst she opened her mouth and sucked Laura anus and swallowed two whole days of her food.

"Shitting into your mouth Angela... I dreamt I was shitting in to your mouth and you swallowed every mouthful of it. Every bit of it."

"You want me to eat your shit Laura? Is that it, you want me to eat your shit?"

"Oh god yes Angela. Oh fuck I'm cuming..."

And with that she came. The hot water and the steam and Angela pulling hard on her right nipple whilst she rubbed her clitoris vigorously, was as much as Laura could take. She felt her orgasm take over; she felt her body control start to fail and then, when she felt she could go no further Angela dug her nails deep into her clitoris.

Laura yelped and the shock of it was too much and her bladder opened.

"That's it Laura, piss on me. Let your self go."

And she did. In the steamy confined space of the shower Laura let go her strong morning stream all over Angela's legs and thighs. Quickly Angela lowered herself to her knees and opened her mouth and the strong stream sprayed over her face and down her chin.

The pain of having her clit tweaked triggered a shuddering orgasm in Laura that caused the stream of urine to pulse and change direction, spraying itself over Angela's hair and all over her breasts. As Laura shuddered to a pain triggered orgasm she saw Angela close her mouth and swallow maybe three or four times the dark strong urine spilling forth from her urethra.

"Fuck Angela, that's so sexy."

Kneeling looking up between the rolls of Laura's fat belly, they made eye contact. It was a complete reversal of the night before and Laura, her body still producing deep spasms, pushed her hands through Angela's hair and forced her face to her clit.

The sensation of Angela's hot tongue on her clitoris was just the most intense feeling that Laura had ever had. She pushed harder still, grinding Angela's head hard against her clit and in response she felt her sucking and almost chewing on her spasming pussy. The folds of her heavy pubis embraced Angela's head and as Laura looked down she almost wished that Angela could climb inside her vagina and keep on going deep in to her womb. She wanted all of Angela inside her -- she wanted to force Angela up in to her body and deep inside her and there to remain, forever implanted inside her.

Her orgasm peaked a second time. Angela, on her knees pushed Laura hard against the wall and steadied her from falling. The contractions, still hard and intense were pulsing crescendos of fluttering muscular spasms and Angel's tongue felt like it had reached half way up inside her.

"Oh god, stop it. Enough."

She cried out for Angela to stop and as her orgasm subsided she felt the tongue inside her become still. But still it did not leave her body. Angela, sliding her hands down Laura's body, slowly started to twist Laura around and in that confined steamy place as Angela finally withdrew her tongue, Laura turned to face the wall. Instantly she felt Angela prise her cheeks open and her tongue go straight to her rosebud.

Laura's heart skipped a beat. She pushed against Angela's tongue and then with deliberate effort, tried to start the process of expelling her waste. For the second time in a few hours she was enacting her darkest fantasy. But this time it was different. This time she felt completely in control and she abandoned her self to her lover's most willing tongue.

Pushing then relaxing, pushing then relaxing... for several moments she felt that nothing was going to happen. All the time and with every push she felt Angela's tongue probe deeper into her anus, exploring for the musky treats within. And then Angela began to feel the sensation grow. Slowly she felt something from high up inside her body start to descend. Push... relax...push...relax.

Angela moved her hands up her body to rest upon the folds of her belly pushing Laura back in to her mouth. Then slowly, oh so slowly Laura felt the mass descend beyond the point of no return. The shower head was spilling water over her back down the vertical crevasse where Angela sucked. Laura lifted her arm and pushed it out the way from them to instead cascade down the tiles.

Laura's bottom started to stretch and distend. What was leaving felt bigger and wider than she had expected. Her rectum dilated and then started to open. This was no slender piece, but instead she felt the heavy distension caused by a hard thick mass.

Angela's mouth pushed harder against her opening and her tongue reached for her waste and gently teased it out. She felt the movement of her jaws against her bottom as she opened wider and then, when she felt that Angela had opened her mouth wide enough to envelop her widening hole and her jaws had become still, Laura gave a determined push... Today was different, today she was in control.

The sudden push and confined space meant that Angela could not easily move away. Laura's hard push had taken her completely by surprise and she had no choice but to take the whole hard slightly sticky mess into her mouth and wait for it to end.

Much more was purged from Laura's body than she had expected. She felt Angela's hands tapping on her thighs as if to say enough, but she pushed harder still. More emerged, this time softer and splattering on to the floor of the shower. Small wet brown streaks immediately formed trails as the semi solid mess started to break up under the hot water. Laura stopped pushing.

Angela had no choice but to take her hands from steadying herself and use them to hold the still descending thick semi solid coils of waste in her two hands. She was relived when the dilated rectum pulsed and then closed. Laura was empty and could offer no more. After several moments more, Angela shift position.

Laura felt Angela carefully balance her self as she rose to her feet. Slowly turning around, she was confronted with the sight of Angela's open mouth completely full of her shit and her hands full with two thick coiled ropes of wet and sticky waste. Angela's face had a look of pure lust and then slowly, in front of her, no more than a foot away she slowly started chewing. Bits broke off slid out of the corner of her mouth and fell back in to her hands, but she did not stop.

All the time she looked at Laura, as methodically and deliberately she continued and then Laura saw the movement of her throat as she swallowed the first pieces. Angela's lips kissed the sticky mess again and for a moment, as she caught her breath Laura felt the intense sensation of butterflies in the pit of her stomach as Angela drew her tongue along the surface, skimming a layer of slime until the cracks and natural fissures in the mess were no more than smooth slippery lines glistening with her saliva.

Angela bit another huge piece, completely filling her mouth and then, chewing with her mouth open she rolled pieces across her tongue and pressed the pureed mess between her teeth. Dark brown pieces spread and smeared across her lips and sides of her mouth. Messily and with deliberate intent she deeply inhaled between chews and then, as the mass diminished, her very vocal sounds of mastication were replaced with groans of satisfaction.

Then, with the last few pieces remaining in her hands, Angela scraped the scraps together shaped the pieces into a sticky sausage. Slowly and with deliberate intent she picked up the cylinder, tilted her head and put the four inch piece in to the back of her throat and let it slide down in one go. With her head tilted, Laura could see her shit slowly disappear down Angela's throat and by some extraordinary self control, Angela managed to stop her swallow reflex as slowly the tail of the mess disappeared down her neck. Finally, as the cylinder disappeared from view Angela swallowed for the last time. She looked up at Laura, her face the picture of erotic satisfaction, sodden hair thick and matted with water and her body now hot with perspiration she licked her lips with a sense of deep satisfaction.

Angela opened her mouth slightly. Her teeth were fine coated with Laura's mess and then steadying her self, reached for the shower head and splashed some water in to her mouth. She swallowed a big gulp of the steamy water and then tilting her head downwards slightly, spurted more slightly brown water over Laura's nipples. Angela lifted each breast in turn to her mouth and licked each nipple and placed upon each one a delicate kiss -- the concluding act to her shit eating display.

She looked at Laura and then, as if on cue they moved towards each other and kissed. It was a kiss of deep intimacy and total unconditional lust. Laura tasted the now dilute flavours of her own body and then, as the shared kisses diluted the flavours further, Angela gently broke their embrace.

"Feed me when ever you want lover. I will never refuse."

Laura looked at her. Her heart leapt, it fair pounded in her chest. All her fantasies, all her filthy fantasies, all her teenage dreams had come true with Angela. Twice her age and so much bigger; this woman was all the Laura ever thought she would need in her life. They kissed again, this time so sensual, more akin to lovers than those in the first throws of lust.

"Right, let's clean up and then eat breakfast. Laura I'm hungry and as lovely as it is, one cannot feast off your shit alone."

Quickly they cleaned themselves and then, draped in towels then went in to the bedroom to put on their clothes.

"So what's for breakfast Angela?"

Angela looked at her with a look of utter perverted lust.

"For me some muesli and some toast."

For you, six eggs, two packets of bacon and a large bar of chocolate."

"You can kiss your puny portions of salad and a single pasty goodbye. Next time it will be three pasties and two portions of chips. Ten thousand calories a day for you now on my girl."

'My girl'. Laura liked that expression. She said it in her mind a few time and her mind replied with total conviction, Yes indeed Angela, I am your girl and you are my woman and then to her thoughts her mind added,

"I'll be as big as you want me to be."

Only this didn't stay as a thought. These words fell out of her mouth and hearing them was as Laura later reflected upon, a confirmation of her intent. As they walked down the stairs, Angela leading, Laura thought to herself,

Laura the lesbian... Well it's got a certain ring to it, but it didn't feel true. Laura the lover. She laughed to her self; she was good with words she thought. She played on words. Laura the feedee fuck toy... She giggled.

Laura the loved up fat fucked feedee. Oh come on! Too far girl.

Fat fucked feedee... She liked that.

Loved up Laura, the fat fucked Feedee...

She reached the bottom of the stairs and paused for a moment. Angela continued to the kitchen.

Loved up Laura.

Loved up Laura...

Her heart skipped a beat. She knew then something had changed. She paused in the hall way by the front door mouthed the words quietly.

"Loved up Laura the fat fucked feedee."

She stood with her back to the door as Angela filled the kettle with water.

"Bacon did you say? Well that'll be a while. Best start on the chocolate then. Do you want to feed me or shall I just help myself?"

As she walked out of the kitchen and in to the hall way, Angela stood still and followed her with her eyes. Laura hadn't put any underwear on; her round bottom was showing as she walked. She placed the kettle on the hob and looked out of the window at a greying sky. So much for a sunny start, it looked like the heavens were about to burst. No matter, she thought, no need to go out today.

12