The Village Sluts Ch. 01-03

Story Info
Two new friends have fun with scat and piss.
2.5k words
4.16
47.4k
55

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
329 Followers

Chapter 1: New Faces

Anna had lived in Westroad for her entire life and not much of note ever occurred there. She had recently graduated from college at the age of 23 and has since been quite bored. Unfortunately for her, a degree in human kinesiology was not as lucrative as she was led to believe and was now stuck working at the same café where she worked while in high school. Lucky for her, today was the day her life would get a lot more interesting when a new face entered the café.

Chloe entered, somewhat slouched, and looking extremely tired. She perked up slightly when she noticed the attractive young women at the counter. She looked no older than 27 with natural red hair in a messy bun. He was much shorter than Chloe, standing at about 5' 3" compared to Cloe's 5' 10". Her body was amazing. Perfectly slim from what she could see and her two perky breasts stuck out slightly above the counter. While they weren't as large as Chloe's, she took note of their lovely round shape.

"Can I get one large coffee, a little sugar, no cream?"

"Yes, of course!" Anna replied in her rehearsed customer-service voice, "that will be $3.55."

Anna grabbed the coffee pot beside and she poured a large cup as requested. "You look tired, did you have a long trip?" she asked while sliding the cup across the counter to Chloe.

"Sorry?" Chloe responded with a confused expression.

"Oh, it's just that Westroad is far from most cities, as you know, so most people have to drive for quite a while to get here. I assumed you were coming to stay in a cottage, it is peak vacation season after all."

"Oh, no. I actually just moved here and spent all morning unpacking. I don't really know the area but fortunately, I found this café to get some much-needed coffee."

Anna laughed. "That makes sense, I have been here all my life and I have never seen you before. I know almost everyone in the village and can recognize the returning vacation crowd. So how are you finding our bland slice of heaven?"

"Um, it's alright, I guess. Honestly, I haven't had much time to look around and I'm not really sure I'm quite up to it. This is helping though" Chloe smiled taking a sip from her cup.

"I have an idea, how about I show you around? My shift is ending in a couple of minutes and, like I said, I have been here my whole life. I could probably tell you every detail you could ever want to know about this place. Or at least show you where the supermarket is."

"Really? That would be amazing!" While Chloe's morning started rough, maybe the rest of the day wouldn't be as bad as she initially thought. She was always worried about moving and now she may at least have the chance to make a new friend.

With her shift now over, Anna removed her apron, returning it to her locker and grabbing her bag. She met Chloe by the door and the two left, beginning their tour of the town.

"So why did you move here?" Anna asked, "I don't mean to sound rude but this wouldn't be my top choice but I guess I am biased."

"Oh, um, I don't really know. I guess I just needed a change."

"Where did you move from?" Anna prodded, trying to learn more about her potential new friend.

"Marksville" Chloe replied quietly.

"Jesus, Marksville that's like almost a whole other state. I guess you really did have a long trip here." Anna went silent for a moment. "Moving that far seems like a pretty big deal, and you said you didn't really have a reason for moving here?"

"I'm sorry, but is it OK if we don't talk about it anymore?" Chloe replied defensively.

The change of tone put Anna off and she decided it would be a better idea to scrap the whole conversation. They did just meet after all and she was maybe being a little pushy. "Sorry. Anyway, here is the main street. To the right, there is the butcher shop owned by Dave and Jody" Anna said gesturing towards an unassuming brick building. "Beside that is the library and across the street is the supermarket and a few other random stores. Most of them are just filled with knick-knacks and other junk for the vacation crowd. And that's pretty much it. Like I said, this place is not very exciting."

"Well at least I can get some groceries now, I don't have any food in my house," Chloe said staring blankly at the supermarket.

"Oh, that's not going to work. Another fun thing about this town is everything closes at 3:00 pm on Sundays."

"Shit. Everything? Even the restaurants?" Chloe asked nervously.

"Well there is one restaurant open, but I would only go there if you want food poisoning for dinner." Replied Anna "Although, if you wanted, you could come over to my place tonight and I could cook you something. It would also be nice to get to know you more. Don't worry though, my roommate is out of town and I'm sure you've had your fill of introductions anyways. Does 6 work for you?"

"Yeah, I guess that could be good. Plus, it seems to be my only option at this point."

Anna looked happier now that Chloe was coming over. "Ok, you can go home and get ready for dinner. Feel free to come over whenever you're ready. Here is my address "Anna quickly sprawled an address on a receipt she found in her pocket and handed it to Chloe. "This is where I live, I look forward to talking to you more." Anna smiled and began walking towards her house, waving as she left Chloe standing on the sidewalk.

Chapter 2: Dinner Party

Anna got more nervous as the clock ticked closer to 6. While this whole thing was her idea, she was beginning to regret it. She had never really had anyone over other than her parents and she certainly hadn't ever cooked dinner for someone, let alone someone she just met. Fortunately for her, she had a large bottle of red wine that she already drank a fair amount of. The alcohol was helping to calm her nerves, but not much.

'You're overthinking this' Anna thought to herself. 'Chloe seemed nice enough today and it is about time you made some actual friends. What's the worst that could happen anyway? She poisons you or something? At least you wouldn't live in this trash town anymore.'

Just as Anna was imagining finally escaping Westroad, she heard a knock at the door. "Ah, that must be Chloe" She sighed to herself, moving towards the door. What stood on the other side of the door, however, was something she could never imagine in a thousand years.

Anna opened the door to find Chloe standing in a stunning blue, satiny dress. When they met a few hours ago Chloe was wearing a loose-fitting hoodie and jeans, covering up most of her body. But now, in this dress which hugged her body tightly, Anna noticed just how attractive she really was. The dress was tight all over, accentuating her perfect hips and the low-cut neck perfectly showed off her ample breasts. Her long, brown hair was now out the loose bun it was in earlier and sat gently on her shoulders.

"Oh um wow." Anna stuttered.

Chloe's pale face immediately went a sharp shade of red "I'm so sorry, I'm completely overdressed for this," she said looking at Anna's simple leggings and sweater. "I knew this was too much but I looked like a complete slob in my other clothes." Chloe looked at the floor shyly, continuing to blush.

"No, I think you look sexy... I uh I mean beautiful. You look really beautiful." Anna's initial slip defiantly did not go unnoticed with Chloe, her face shifting from that of surprise to a shy smile.

"Thanks. I guess. I think you look sexy too." Chloe said winking and laughing slightly.

Anna's nerves came rushing back to her. She started by accidentally calling her guest sexy, (although she definitely meant it), and being called sexy back was not what she expected. 'She did laugh and wink,' Anna thought, 'She probably doesn't think that and was just trying to be nice. Or at the very least relieve the tension. But as much as Anna tried to rationalize it in her head, her body had other ideas. She could feel the warmness her pussy was radiating, it's juice slowly trickling out into the crotch of her cotton panties.

This was supposed to be a friendly dinner party to introduce a new neighbor to the town and possibly make a friend. Now Anna had only one thought on her mind; sex. It had been quite some time since she had any and her body was aching for it.

"Anna?" Chloe asked.

Anna had zoned out and was just staring at Chloe's body. "Shit, sorry about that. How about you come inside." Anna motioned Chloe to enter her house, watching her walk away as she closed the door. She had one of the nicest asses Anna had ever seen. Perfectly round and large but still extremely perky. Her tight dress showed it all off. Once more Anna felt her pussy leak.

The night was, for the most part, uneventful. They ate the dinner Anna prepared and drank wine, quickly finishing the already open bottle and moving on to another after dinner. The conversation was mostly about the town. Who lived in it, what they did, that kind of thing. They eventually moved to the couch where, with more wine, Anna's nosey side began to get the better of her.

"Are you single?" Anna asked Chloe out of the blue.

"Ah, yeah, I guess." Chloe responded, slurring her words. "I had a girlfriend, but we broke up."

"A girlfriend? Are you gay?" Anna asked hopefully. The alcohol was making it very hard for her to maintain a professional attitude towards her guest and the thought of sleeping with Chloe sent a tingle through her body.

"Bi or maybe gay. I don't know. I've been with guys but that was a long time ago. What about you, are you gay?" Chloe asked, a smile forming on her face.

"Maybe. If I say yes are you going to have sex with me?" Both girls drunkenly laughed.

"I don't know." Chloe continued to laugh, "I did mean it though when I said I thought you looked sexy."

"Really?" Anna asked as she slowly lifted her sweater and took off her cream-colored bra. "Does that mean you like it when I take off my top?" She coyly smiled, hoping she wasn't moving too fast. She would be worried about scaring off Chloe but that thought left her mind. Maybe it was the wine or the fact that it had been years since Anna had sex. Probably a combination of the two. Fortunately, or maybe unfortunately for her, there was no response as Chloe had fallen asleep from the wine.

Anna, and her dripping womanhood, were extremely disappointed. She looked at the clock, however, and it read 11:23. It was late. Maybe sleep was a good idea. She rested her head next to Chloe's and lay beside her, drifting to sleep. Her bare chest pressed against her back and her warm pelvis pressed against her amazing ass.

Chapter 3: Early Morning Accident

Anna awoke, clutching Chloe's hips and spooning her warm body. She rose from the couch and looked at the clock. 4:10 am. Immediately she knew what woke her up. The wine passed right through her and her bladder felt like it was about to burst. She noticed she was still topless but decided to remain that way as she got up and headed to the bathroom.

She turned on the light and pulled off her pants. In the front of her tight white cotton panties, she noticed a large crusty patch created by her juices the night before. She forgets how horny she was during the dinner party and it all rushed back to her at once. She immediately began dripping once again, adding more fluid to the pre-existing patch. She couldn't suppress the feeling anymore and Chloe being only one room over made it even more powerful.

She slowly removed lowered her panties noticing an unexpected brown streak slightly below the cream. While preparing for Chloe she must have not wiped enough and left a little shit attached to her ass. She stepped out of the panties and brought them to her nose. The deep smell of scat mixed with the sweetness of her cream. She couldn't wait and greedily dove two fingers into her dripping slit while still inhaling the aromas.

She quickly thrusted the fingers in and out, coating them in a slick film. She collapsed to the floor, moving the panties from her nose and to her mouth. The taste of scat was something she had never experienced before and was initially a shock. It tasted like a mixture of dirt and an underlying meatiness. Combined with her sweet creaminess she was experiencing euphoria.

Anna didn't know if it was on purpose or not, but her bladder finally gave way. She burst, spraying a strong stream of piss from her pussy and covering the hand stroking her warm, tender interior. The piss poured onto the floor, creating a large pool around her. She removed her fingers from her pussy and cupped them in front of her urethra, gathering the final stream of piss into her hand. After it was full of the salty, yellow liquid she lifted her hand and poured the pee over her shapely breasts.

Her hand quickly plunged back into her pussy, three fingers now fucking her tight hole. Her balder was empty and her orgasm close. She muffled her moans into the shitty, creamy panties that were clutched tightly in her grip.

She finally peaked, a strong orgasm rushing over her as she silently screamed into her panties. She violently squirted her milky cum into the yellow pool of piss and fell onto her back, washing the sweat from her body and replacing it with the strong aroma of urine. And that is where she laid for what felt like hours, her mind lost and her body free.

It was only when she heard a gasp from the door did she come to. She lifted her dripping body from the pool she created and noticed a figure in the door. It was difficult to make out a face but she knew all to well who it was.

Chloe stood in the door frame of the bathroom, still in her blue dress from the night before. Her face was a mixture of shock and disgust.

"Chloe... I... Um," Anna sputtered trying to come up with an explanation of what was happening. But there was nothing she could say and she knew it. She dropped her head in defeat, her urine-soaked hair covering her face as tears began to stream down her cheeks.

Chloe ran from the door and out of the house, leaving Anna alone once again.


sgary3434
sgary3434
329 Followers