Laura's Smelly Sex Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escalon
escalon
42 Followers

A short time later, Alec, Laura and Erin sat at the table eating dinner. When Erin had gotten up she had felt a lot of dry stickiness on her left foot (Alec and Laura had purposely failed to wipe it when they had 'finished'), which seemed to cling to it even after she rubbed it with a towel, and couldn't figure out what it was. Content to wash it off later, she got dressed (putting back on the blue panties that Laura and Alec had had their faces in minutes before), slid into her pink flip flops, and found Alec and Laura sitting on the futon in the living room. Laura, barefoot, looked like she had just been doing heavy aerobics, her hair matted down with sweat, wearing the blue t-shirt with the large damp sweat stains under the arms that she had worn the day before, and now a short brown mini-skirt.

Erin quickly realized that they must have fucked while she was sleeping. The apartment, even her own bedroom, reeked of sex mixed with sweat and what Erin by now knew to be Laura's natural body odor. Together it was so strong that before going into the bathroom she asked both of them if they needed to use the shower "after everything." Laura picking up on the implication in Erin's words said "No, I'm fine thanks. I'll just take one in the morning before we go," adding almost sarcastically "oh sorry, do I smell?"

Erin, unable to meet Laura's eyes, said "uh, no, its just that..."

Laura interrupted her, saying in a friendly tone "you'll probably be glad when we leave on Monday, no more smelly feet and everything."

"Uh, no not at all, it was a lot of fun," Erin said, and again at a loss for words and wanting to change the subject, offered them some leftovers for dinner.

Laura sat across from Alec, with her legs hanging open under the dining table, wearing the panties that hadn't been washed in over a week (the crotch now freshly damp with today's juices). She rubbed her sweaty, smelly feet together as she made small talk with Erin. Looking at each other, Laura and Alec couldn't get over the fact that they were now eating dinner with their host when a few minutes before they were looking at her pussy, smelling her feet, making her inhale Laura's nasty panties and shoes, and fucking, while Laura had talked so dirty to her. As if that wasn't enough, they had licked their own cum and pussy juice off of her bare foot!

Erin said she felt like something sweet and asked if they wanted some ice cream for dessert. Laura glanced at Alec and then back at Erin, and said "no thanks, we actually had some really tasty sweet and creamy stuff this afternoon and got totally filled up on it. I just get these cravings sometimes."

"Oh yeah, did you go to that good bakery across the street?" Erin asked.

Laura smiled and looked at Alec, "no, actually, but it was definitely home-made."

Puzzled, Erin just nodded, while Laura and Alec looked down at Erin's left foot, visible as she sat cross legged at the head of table. Laura said "I like your flip-flops, they're really cute," and both she and Alec wondered if the product of their hot sex was still stuck to the bottom of that long foot.

As they left Erin's apartment for good on Monday morning, the couple were looking forward to even more daring - and more public - smelly sex games. If they could amuse themselves like this around friends and acquaintances, and it was such a big turn on, then why not strangers? Laura already had some ideas....

To be continued if there is interest...

escalon
escalon
42 Followers