Sparky74

Well what can I tell you about me I'm a genuine, 48 year old guy who is Happily married living in the North East of England I'm very open minded, looking to make friends and chat with others about my unusual smell fetish ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰I'm just going to be honest and come out with it and say I really would love to lick sniff taste and smell a natural female body one that only has in general natural scent, so no deodorant no perfume, not that I don't like perfume on a woman as I do.I just get so turned on by wanting to explore the natural female scent and even unwashed for a period of time, am not sure we're this all started for me, like the idea of wanting to explore smell and finding smell arousing I guess around my early teens when I started to explore my own body through maturation, I use to run my fingers down my crotch with my right had while masturbating with my left,then as I was stroking I would sniff my fingers on my right hand and for some reason I used to find my own smell intoxicating and that would often help to bring me off, I would also quite often cum over my balls and crotch as well and rub it into my skin around there and again sniff my fingers, so I guess that early explanation in my teenage years has trigger something in me now as an adult, also love breast's of all shapes and sizes, And Big Beautiful Women (BBW).

So Please Get In Touch And Thanks for Reading

Sparky. ๐Ÿ˜€




Location

North East of England UK

Gender

Male

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
5Following
12My Favorites
15My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

May 5, 1974

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Smell

Contact Member

Contact Sparky74 by clicking here.