All Comments on 'Laura's Tale'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WilBeLesWilBeLesabout 9 years ago

I absolutely loved reading this story. It felt real following every detail. I love the fact that two people can find love again after losing a loved-one. It gives me hope and inspires me. Thank you for the awesome story.

EmilyAlexanderEmilyAlexanderabout 9 years ago
Very special

Xxxxxxx

Emily

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 9 years ago

This was a good PG rated story meaning it elicit all kinds of emotions with the biggest for me being laughter and a lesson to LIVE your LIFE for you. It is too precious and short to live it to please and or to make others comfortable. Sex was not a big part of the story. It didn't have to be. When you have supportive family, friends and love in your heart, those are the ties that bind. Lastly, I love the circle of life at the end with the passing of the main characters and ending with the birth of Fred and Maude's child. And so life goes on.

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for your very positive feedback. I am so glad you enjoyed the story,

Thank you

HS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
much enjoyed

well written , interesting & engaging story.

made me smile , made me laugh ,

and at the very end it left me slightly misty eyed.

then the time lines hit me ...

openly gay was still a little controversial in the 80's

civil partnerships & gay marriage have not been around for twenty six years + years .. they are much more recent than that.

still , i did enjoy the story & have voted 5 stars .

i doubt rosemary's deceased husband would have been sympathetic to the time line error..

would have proly garnered a comment of

"on your bike"

could always rely on good ole Norman to set pple straight lol

HunterShamblesHunterShamblesabout 9 years agoAuthor
Timeline

I don't think I gave a timeline, but the end of the story could well be set in the future, but it is fiction so it's not important is it?

LiebethBLiebethBover 3 years ago

What a delightful story. Wish there were more like this. Well done. Please dont stop writing.

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen9412 months ago

This was a sweet glimpse of what life can be, for this held so mush realism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous