Laura's University Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Sister and brother learn all about each other.
1.9k words
4.51
155.7k
63

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

If only I'd knocked. If only she had closed her door. If only I had turned and left quietly when I had the chance.

These are my thoughts when I think back to how it happened. But...... If those things had occurred then I wouldn't be able to look back now to those events.

It all began when my sister came to visit me. I was at my second year at university, living in a two bedroom flat with James, who I had befriended last year. Mum thought it would be nice if Laura came to spend her October half term with me, rather than just kicking about the house. Laura was a couple of years younger than me and still at school. I wasn't sure but mum reminded me how well a similar visit had gone last year. It's true - she came to stay for a week and we had great fun. I took great pride in being the older brother, showing her around uni and all my friends.

I agreed she could stay. We made the arrangements and James said she could stay in his room and he could stay at his girlfriends. Last year when Laura came to stay, I just had a room and she had to sleep on the floor. This would be much better, as we had a flat to ourselves, especially as I would want to see my new girlfriend, Stacey.

Laura arrived on the sunday. I had heard other family members speaking of how she was growing up and I realised it was true. She had always been a bit chubby but now that puppy fat was going. She was taller, slimmer, her hair was longish light brown. Her clothes slightly gothish.

Nothing happened at first, Sunday and Monday was a mixture of shopping, takeaways and tv/dvd watching. I had a lecture Monday afternoon so she went to town with her new camera.

Tuesday I had lectures till three in the afternoon so I met her for a coffee in town before we went home. I made a lasagne (one of my few cooking successes) then we played on my xbox for a while.

Laura said she was going to have a shower and I asked her if she'd like a coffee after.

Now the flat has a long hallway leading from front to back. On the left hand side are, in turn, the lounge, bedroom 1, kitchen, bathroom, then finally bedroom 2. Laura had bedroom 2.

When I heard her coming out the shower I was in the kitchen.

"Do you want that coffee now?" I called out as she turned to her room, wearing a dressing gown.

"Please," she replied.

"On it's way," I called out again.

I made the coffee and slowly walked towards her room. The door was half open so I went in, looking down at my feet in case I tripped and spilled the coffee.

Once about two steps inside the room I slowly looked up. What my eyes saw was two bare legs and a bare ass. I sort of froze. As I said at the beginning at this point I could have quietly turned and left the room but no I just stared.

As my eyes focussed on her ass cheeks, she turned and that ass became a neat little triangle of curly black pubic hair. Still frozen to the spot I slowly looked up, to her belly and finally to a pair of breasts. Naked, smooth, young, firm, not too big and not too small. I stared, my mouth hanging open, probably like a zombie.

"Paul!!!!!" she exclaimed.

"Oh god oh god I'm sorry."

"What are you doing?"

"Sorry, I erm I should've knocked, I'm sorry."

"It's my fault, I left the door open," she said.

"Err, I'll put your coffee here. I'll go," I stammered pointing to a table. With that I turned and left. Good idea. Looking back now I note that she made no attempt to cover herself, either with clothes or hands. I went to the kitchen, got my coffee and went to watch tv.

About thirty minutes later, Laura came in and sat on an armchair. She was wearing what looked like one of our dad's old shirts. Big, down to her knees, baggy and dark blue. I tried to act normally and so did she. Before too long we were laughing at the comedy show on tv and all seemed forgotten.

At about eleven pm she got up to go to bed. Half an hour later I went to my room. The flat seemed quiet so I assumed she was asleep. I always sleep naked so I got undressed. First my socks, then shirt and jeans. Finally I pulled down my boxers. As I looked down at my naked body I started to think about seeing Laura earlier. I thought about her tits and her ass and sure enough I started feeling horny. My cock jumped to life and I sat on the edge of my bed and began stroking it. I'm not sure how many blokes masturbate while thinking of their sister and even though I never had before I was thinking of nothing else at that moment.

Lost in my stroking, I was barely aware of my door opening. I looked up to see Laura staring at me, still dressed in dad's old shirt.

"One - all," she said calmly, but with a big smile on her face.

"Laura! I was just err, I was....." I tried to think of something to say but sitting there with my right hand tightly gripping my erect cock was fairly damning.

"Is that because of what you saw earlier?" she asked, pointing at my penis.

"Yes," I said. Well it seemed pointless to lie, as I tried to cover myself.

As she heard my reply she slowly lifted her hands to the shirt and undid the two buttons that were fastened. The shirt fell open to reveal that she had nothing on underneath. She threw the shirt to the ground and walked to the bed.

"Mind if I join you?" she smiled at me. She sat down next to me, and calmly opened her legs and started to rub between them with her fingers.

I watched open mouthed for a while, but what I was seeing was seriously turning me on. As she slipped her fingers inside her and began to softly moan, I could smell her scent. Forget that she's my sister, this is very erotic.

I started wanking myself, all the time watching her. She was doing the same. I looked at her tits as they jiggled with her movement, and at the moist flesh of her pussy as she began to shake and moan more loudly. I'm not sure who came first as my cum streamed out onto the floor.

When we had finished we lay back on the bed next to each other and looked at each other.

"Oh wow! That was wild," she exclaimed.

"I just can't believe that just happened. I mean you're my sister," I was close to crying. Don't ask me why

"I know," she answered. "I should be embarrassed. In fact I am!"

With that she picked her shirt off the floor and covered her chest.

" I suppose it's ok," I tried to help. "It's not like having sex, and it was just a one off."

"Yeah. I'd better go now. Goodnight, Paul," she said, hurrying to the door.

I don't know about her, but I hardly slept that night. Wednesday I had lectures all day, and she was asleep when I left. I sent her a couple of texts during the day to see how her day was. She had gone to town, bought a couple of books and was having a chilled day, reading.

When I got home she had cooked a meal, which she served with a bottle of wine. We were ok, fairly comfortable in each others company, although there was a sense of something that needed to be said.

I broke the ice.

"About last night," I said, as they say in the movies. "Are you ok with it?"

"Well, " she replied. " I don't know. I mean it was kind of fun but I just can't help worrying what you think of me now. I am your sister and I'm embarrassed."

"It's ok. I'm embarrassed too, probably more so. Shall we just try to forget it?"

"That would be best," she said quietly.

We finished the meal and the wine, then watched some tv. We chatted and agreed to go to the movies on Friday and out for a meal on Thursday. I had no lectures on Thursday so we thought we could go out somewhere for the day.

We drank some beers, then at about half past ten, Laura left the room. I continued to watch tv until about twenty minutes later, I heard her call me.

"Paul." It wasn't a shout, more of a question.

"In your room."

I got up and went towards my room. The door was mostly closed and I pushed it open. The room was lit by three candles and as I peered into the room I saw Laura. On my bed. Naked. Legs wide open. Pussy lips glistening in the candlelight as she slid two fingers in and out of her gaping cunt.

"Laura!! I....." I struggled to be coherent. "I thought..."

"I want to," she was serene in her calmness."Tell me you don't."

Well what would you do?

I sighed then began to undress.

Once naked and hard I climbed on to the bed, next to her.

"Paul," she asked shyly. "Will you do me and let me do you?"

"Oh....." I was going to say no, how wrong it would be and how we shouldn't be doing this, but I kind of couldn't resist.

I faced her, then reached out to between her legs, her neat little bush. I gently guided first one finger then two inside her. She was so warm and so wet, and tight. It felt so beautiful. This lovely girl, my little sister! She reached to my cock and gripped it. She began to stroke, slowly and gently, getting faster in time. It wasn't long before I felt her tense, her breathing fast and heavy. Sure enough she told me she was cumming.

After her first orgasm I moved lower down the bed and began to lick her dripping cunt. She came again twice in quick succession, moaning loudly. Then I leaned up to suck her tits, feeling the bullet like nipples for the first time.

Then she sat up, and climbed on top of me. She slid down before her face was level with my cock. I could feel her warm breath on my sensitive tip. She opened her mouth and slipped it around my shaft, sucking me and teasing me with her tongue. My hands gripped her firm ass as I felt my balls tighten before unleashing shot after shot of cum in her mouth. She dribbled my sperm out onto my chest before licking it off like a dog licks a bone.

Satisfied we lay in each others arms for ages.

She caught me staring at her.

"What?" she asked in mock indignation.

"I was just wondering when my little sister became such a pervert," I answered.

"Now," she replied calmly. " You're my first. I lost my virginity to a cucumber three weeks ago. Now I just can't stop."

"Oh my god."

The week could only get better.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers