All Comments on 'Laura's Vineyard'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 617 Comments (Page 7)
GirlWatchinGirlWatchinabout 20 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. Brought tears to my eyes. Wonderful, poignant, touching. Beautiful.

Wild BlueWild Blueabout 20 years ago
Daaaaaamn!

I'm new to Literotica and not generally prone to leaving coments. I've written a story (Pillow Talk (Loving Wives)) that I thought was good until now. This is what great erotica is about!

WickedWench13WickedWench13about 20 years ago
Beautiful, powerful, and very touching.

Had me in tears at the end, it was so beautifully written, and such a satisfying story. The erotic element was well done, but only part of a much greater whole.

You have a great talent for expressing the bittersweet state of being an ageing woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A Vineyard to Favour Any Table

A truley great story wrote with feeling & sincerity to the story line.A really good read & may it add power to your elbow.

Thanks & Carry on Your good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Full of emotion

This is one of those stories that affect you so much that you have to read it more than once.An extremely moving story from a master storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a perspective in reflection of exsistance

hard absolute realty, touched with tenderness, lilt with the flavour of humane emotion, the turbulance of passion,

the sacrifice of conformity

truly the traits and pleasure of a fine mature wine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very Nice

Nice job Ronde. Very touching. An erotic story that actually makes me think about life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A Truly Wonderful Story

You have a great gift of telling a story that not many people in this whole world has. I would say that you're equal to the authors that write best selling romance novels. This is a wonderful short story, and would make a good submission to a publisher to showcase your talent. I agree with the others that you should write a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Better than any story I have ever read

I totally agree with the man (woman?) suggesting you to write a book. Well go ahead. I will be the one who will buy it first....

And Yet AgainAnd Yet Againover 20 years ago
The Best I have Read on Literotica

I love to read erotic literature, but your story touched me in a different way.

You should write a book.....no, really you should!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Love Can Be Eternal

A story, well done and beutifly told.

PK

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat

Ronde, I missed this one before and I found it to be one of the most touching stories I've read here. Some one said before that you should complile your stories in a book. Please consider it, I'd buy a copy. And, please, continue to write. And, for some reason, I really want a glass of Michigan made wine right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
The Lucky One

Just great. It is more than just a story. You lived it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Story!

Even if the story is fiction from an active imagination, it is a wonderful tribute to the memory of "Laura and Charlie."

Laura's dedication to the work in spite of great sacrifice and hardship is very touching.

Thanks for your diligence in writing this story for all of us to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Oh My God

I have to agree to Anonymous in Kentucky on this one though I have a tendency to cry easily, but i must admit that that this was the most touching story i ever read. Also I belive that I will remember story for a long time, since storys that tend to move me deeply like this stays with me for a long time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
A REAL heart warming story

This has to be the most touching story I've ever read. The wonderful characters Ronde has created, the atmosphere around them, everything blends together to create a literary masterpiece. True this story touched me ever so deeply. I don't cry easily, but this story moved me to tears.

I hope that someday Ronde decides to expand thiss story into a full novel. I think it has the potential to be a best seller.

gene55mgene55mover 20 years ago
One of the best I've read in a long time

Your lovely story is full of beauty, passion, loneliness, respect, lust, caring, nostalgia. It is one of the best I've read on this site. Thank you so much. Hoping to read more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...