Laura's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura was amazed at was going on and Lisa told her see if she could get the head of my cock in her mouth to which her reply was that it was way to big for her. Lisa pushed the unit all the way in turned the finger on high, the vibration on high, adjusted the expander a little and asked me if the ring was ok. I could hardly talk as this wave of euphoria had hit me so she had Laura get the container ready because I was ready to let loose. My cock was throbbing like it had been nailed with a hammer and my balls were as heavy to where they hurt just hanging there and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stand much longer when Laura noticed my ball sack moving around and told Lisa it was time. Lisa removed the ring as she pumped my cock like she was milking a cow when the first orgasm hit and I fired out the first load followed twenty seconds later by another and another twenty seconds after that. Laura was impressed by that, when I screamed I was cumming again and duplicated what had just happened as she was both of them were cumming just watching what was going on and my knees were very weak. I had one more surprise as orgasm number three built up and I yelled I was going to do it again as Laura couldn't believe what she was seeing as more and more cum kept shooting into the cup. Laura milked the last of it out and Lisa removed the unit from my ass and took off the cock ring so they could help me sit down.

They looked at the cup, my still swollen cock, back at the cup; my cock again before the each leaned forward sucked the head of it and gave me a kiss. Lisa put it on a flat surface looked at the quantity and announced to us that there was an amazing four ounces of cum in there. My cock hurt like heck, my ass was somewhat sore but probably numb and I still had a hard on!!

Laura took the cup, looked in; took in a deep breath to smell the contents and commented that it was very fragrant and stuck a finger in to taste it.

"Damn Lisa this stuff is sweet, what do you give him."

Lisa walked over to her mother and asked if she wanted the whole container or was she going to share it with her baby girl.

Laura got her wine glass poured half in, gave it to Lisa; they toasted to my output and drank it down in one gulp, kissed each other and told me to rest as this was only the beginning!!!!!!!!!!!

12