Lauren Ch. 03

Story Info
How Lauren finally got the hang of losing her virginity.
2.1k words
4.53
25.1k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers

As I moved back towards the bed in the centre of the room my eyes met Lauren's. The original look of fear and trepidation had been replaced by the look of a young woman filled with lust and desire -- lust and desire for me.

In seconds my head was buried between her thighs, nibbling on those sexy French knickers, which hid the ultimate prize. They were coated in Lauren's juices and I readily chewed on the lacy fabric as my right hand slid to her swollen pussy lips. They were so sensitive and already so wet and she wriggled as I began to trace the outline of her lips with my index finger.

Her hands came down to move the knickers out of the way and my lips and tongue found their way to her waiting pussy lips.

"Take them off honey." Lauren moaned as her pleasure built.

It felt good to know that any traces of opposition to my actions were now long gone. Using my position to obtain Lauren's favours had never sat easily on my shoulders but I still felt the need to be in charge of the situation. Lauren's panties would come off but only when I decided they would.

My lips and tongue were clearly driving Lauren to previously inexperienced heights as I nibbled on her clit and licked her soft lips. My fingers had entered her wetness and were beginning to slide in and out of her tight cunt. Each inward movement brought moans and gasps from her as her muscles tightened around my fingers.

Lauren was now the one using her verbal talents to further heighten the eroticism of the situation. My lips and tongue were, of course, otherwise occupied. It seemed strange to hear such words from her young lips but also deeply satisfying to know that, what had started as an unwilling liaison, was now proving to be the ultimate sexual experience of her life so far.

"Oh honey that feels so fucking good," she cried out to me, "Fuck my tight little cunt with your fingers."

I sensed her orgasm was near and suddenly Lauren began to buck and writhe as I felt the wave of her hot juices cover my fingers. The time to remove those oh so sexy pink panties had come at last.

"Oh God, John, take them off! Please?!" She shouted into the air, still panting from her recent high.

This time I was in no mood to argue and taking the soft fabric I began to lower them from her hips. She arched slightly to allow me to slide the little panties over her ass and they were soon on their way to the floor. I finally got my first glimpse of the naked Lauren and my first full view of her young, still virgin pussy. Beads of her juices covered her pussy lips and I thought it was my duty as a gentleman to try to remedy that situation as my lips and tongue went to work cleaning up every drop.

Lauren was clearly still very sensitive and as my tongue sought out her swollen pussy I felt the surges of a second, even stronger orgasm arrive. She grabbed my head with her hands and locked her legs around me too as the waves of pleasure pulsed through her.

"Oh my God. Yes! Oh yes honey that feels so good! Please don't stop!" She screamed.

I had forgotten how supple and athletic a young woman's limbs could be as she moved them in a way that gave me the maximum access to her soaking wet cunt. Her juices were now dripping onto the bed and her chambermaid duties might be required before the day was out. But, right now, that was the last thing on both our minds as I slid two fingers deep inside her and started to finger-fuck her with long, slow and deep strokes.

Lauren's face was a picture of pleasure as with each inward thrust a look of lust spread across it.

"Faster, faster. Deeper, deeper. Harder, harder!" she shouted. I hoped the adjoining rooms were unoccupied, as Lauren's cries would surely be heard outside the confines of my room.

But I did as requested and soon Lauren's juices were flowing as never before, hot and sticky and covering my fingers on their journey into and out of her pulsating cunt.

She raised her head slightly to make eye contact with me before uttering those unexpected but so welcome words.

"Oh God, I want you to fuck me honey. Please fuck me. Now!!" She cried down to me.

I hesitated for a moment.

"Are you sure?" were the only words that left my lips -- the only words I could even think of.

"Yes I'm sure honey. I want to feel you inside me right now."

From that moment I felt things start to stir inside me. Since this relationship had begun I had put on the facade of being in control and the whole thing had been about my pleasure and my need for a young woman's body.

Now this was a whole different thing. For whatever reason Lauren wanted to surrender her virginity to me and this brought out the gentleman in me. I still burned with a carnal desire for her but now I was being given the responsibility of initiating her into womanhood. I felt proud and yet a little over-awed but above all I felt one thing. This was a very special role to play in Lauren's life. I was a man she was never going to forget and it was up to me to make that memory a pleasant one.

This was now about making this a special time for Lauren and as a man who felt more at home in pleasuring a woman than in dominating her I relished the task before me.

I raised myself up to the point where our faces were on the same level. We made eye contact again before we kissed for the first time, softly and gently at first and then with a passion, which we both desired. Our tongues danced in rhythm as our bodies repositioned themselves to make it easier for me to respond to Lauren's desires.

My erect cock was teasing the lips of Lauren's pussy and, for a second, I wondered if she might have been having second thoughts, but in a flash she took hold of it and started to guide it into her wetness. Slowly at first as she adjusted to it's size and then with each slow stroke a little more of my cock disappeared within her until with one longer stroke I felt myself inside her right to the hilt. Lauren's eyes closed and she let out a sigh of achievement as she realised that she had taken the whole of my cock inside her without any pain or discomfort. She had already been so wet from the earlier orgasms, which had, no doubt, been invaluable in lubricating her.

I started to thrust slowly in and out and instinctively Lauren matched my thrusts with her own. Despite her inexperience she clearly intended to play her part in our lovemaking and was not going to simply be a submissive partner.

Lauren's legs were contoured around me and she used them to push me even further inside her as our rhythm built.

A serene look had come across Lauren's face, a mixture of the realisation that she was now a woman in every possible sense of the word and also the fact that another orgasm was very, very close. Her legs locked around me and restricted the length of my thrusts and her sharp nails dug into my back in a way that was painful and yet still felt so good.

"Oh yes, yes, yes, yeeeessssss!" she screamed as the sensations shot through her body. "Fuck me really hard honey. I want it so badly"

The scream of expletives continued. It still felt strange to hear such words from one so young and so inexperienced but Lauren had clearly imagined this day for a long time and wanted to get every last ounce of pleasure from it.

As Lauren's sensations began to subside I moved my body to the left without barely slowing the intensity of my thrusts. She reacted like one who had done this so many times as I whispered in her ear.

"Slide on top of me. I want you to ride my cock". In a few seconds our roles were reversed, I lay on the soft bed and Lauren was above me, still impaled on my cock.

She looked gorgeous as her long hair flowed down over her boobs and as she started to ride my cock for all she was worth they began to bounce up and down. It felt so good to see such firm young breasts dancing provocatively before my eyes and Lauren was clearly aroused by the effect she had realised she was creating.

She arched lower and I caught a fleeting mouthful of her hard nipple before it was snatched away from me as she returned to a more upright position.

My hands were cupping her young and firm ass as I struggled to keep up with her enthusiasm and match her thrust for thrust.

Her pussy was even tighter in this position and I could begin to feel the sensations in my lower stomach that meant my turn to cum was not far away.

"Oh Lauren, that feels so good. I'm gunna fill your pussy with my hot cum-- just for you"

Lauren seemed taken back a little until I reassured her, "Don't worry sweetie. I had a vasectomy several years ago."

Lauren seemed happy to return to her task and her rhythm increased even more. Her tight pussy muscles felt so good on my hard shaft. It wouldn't be long before I had to shoot my load -- deep inside Lauren's virgin pussy.

Lauren seemed like a woman possessed as she bounced up and down on my cock. I tried to match her stamina but could not but I was determined to give her my all.

"Oh yes honey," she screamed. "I am nearly there again!"

"I know the feeling," I struggled to reply. "Oh God, Lauren I'm gunna cum."

Lauren started to twitch and wriggle as her orgasm arrived. The sight of her face sent me over the edge and I could not hold out any longer as a stream of my hot cum mingled with her juices.

She dropped into my waiting arms and we lay for what seemed like hours. Not a word was spoken as we both enjoyed the wonderful afterglow. I put my arms around her as I knew it was a time when her emotions would be sky-high and the need to feel loved and cared for would be at its greatest.

Soon she was cuddling up into my arms as if it was the most natural thing in the world to be doing with a man probably older than her father.

I wondered if I should say something but Lauren eventually broke the silence.

"Thank you honey, that was amazing." She whispered.

"It was you who was amazing!" I responded.

Hearing this she looked up at me with a smile on her face.

"Do you mean that?" she asked almost dreading the reply.

"Absolutely fucking fantastic," I replied, stressing and meaning every syllable.

"Could we do it again then," she asked eagerly. "When you've gotten your breath back?"

"Come here," I said and held her close and kissed her passionately.

"You don't even know my name," I said, half wondering if I had fallen asleep and that this was all a dream.

"Yes I do, its John," Lauren said with a smile on her face. "I checked you out on the hotel computer before I came back to your room. It told me a few things about you." She giggled delightfully.

I smiled. "What time do you have to go honey?"

"Let me use your telephone again to call my parents. I think I could make the excuse that I need to be here very early tomorrow and that the hotel has suggested I stay over night. It's not that far from the truth."

"I have quite an early start," I said, worried I might not recover as well from a night's fucking as Lauren would. "Let's make sure we don't oversleep."

"Who said anything about sleep?" She purred, in a manner that told me, now she had experienced my cock she wanted to spend the next few hours catching up on her education. I was in for a good night!!

Falling4U
Falling4U
70 Followers