All Comments on 'Lauren's Thirst Ch. 02'

by ProperFatherlyLove

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting story

Quite a few women with well endowed dad desire big dick. Often their boyfriends just do not measure up. In the right circumstances it can be wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love It!

Love reading stories about Daddies fucking babies into young daughter's pussies. The younger the better. Having Mommy's permission makes it all the sweeter! Great story!!!

undercovernympho19undercovernympho19almost 9 years ago
perfect story

I want nothing more than to have Daddy's cock filling my tight little pussy with cum. Your story turned me on so much, I want a Daddy of my own to pump me full of his cum and knock me up. I would love to spend all my time with him on my knees slurping on his cock and begging him to bend me over and take me from behind. I'm dripping wet... going to go fuck myself thinking of this story. Thank you. xoxo

TigersmanTigersmanalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This story was fantastic. I love it that the mother wants her husband to impregnate their daughter, not once but several times.

charliebillcharliebillover 7 years ago
I would have liked to be the breeding father!!!

A definite fantasy, not believable from normal society, But very hot. Interesting her mother wants to see her husband every time he fucks and ejaculates his sperm into his daughter. I have a pregnancy fetish, so I liked this fantasy story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love this

I have a daughter I'd like to breed. Problem is my wife isn't like Kristen. Her Daddy bred her, but it wasn't exactly consentsual. He didn't exactly rape her, but he just used his authority to make her feel like she 'owed' her womb to him' instead of just her pussy. My daughter is almost 30yrs old now, and I'd still love to breed her. This is wonderful. In your stories about training a daughter, in the one where the mother is still there it reads as if once the daughter starts having sex with Daddy the mother is then cast aside. I don't like that. This is great. He becomes the family stud.

Desired_SurnameDesired_Surnameover 5 years ago
Hello

Nice story and I really liked it. I also like how the mother wasn't cast aside and was completely accepting of this, I don't like stories with cheaters or rape. I've also read the comments and hope you get yours. Especially you stacy18 because it sounds like you can do it. Just gotta get a room . Preferably an apartment far from your mom.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

You seem to have this pregnancy fetish which I don't particularly share . . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProperFatherlyLove@ProperFatherlyLove
1476 Followers
Contact me if you are a good girl who enjoys my stories and wants to experience something from them in real life. I'm near Portland, OR, have a PhD, I was born in the 80s, and work as an engineer at a large computer company. I'm 6'3", am slim/athletic, have green eyes and sho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES