Lauren's Thirst Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thump, thump, thump, thump*

Kristen walked down the hall, closer to her daughter's room.

*Thump, creak, thump, creak, thump, creak, thump, creak*

The sounds were getting less muffled as she got closer.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy..."

That was Lauren's voice.

"Oh Daddy, yes, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!"

Kristen peeked in her daughter's open door and saw her husband. Or at least some of him. For the most part, she could only see Tim's feet and his legs, along with his cock, which was standing straight up. Not all of it was visible, though. His daughter's pussy was moving up and down on it, hiding it and then revealing it over and over again. Lauren bounced up and down, babbling, "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy," with unfocused eyes as she grabbed her breasts and played with her nipples. She was so into it there was a little drool coming out of her mouth, or maybe that wasn't drool. Lauren faced the doorway as Tim got a view of his daughter's ass bouncing up and down, creamy froth coming from his daughter-cunt building up on his shaft as her toned legs performed her favorite exercise.

Tim's hands moved up and held her hips, "Wait, Little One, if you keep this up, I'll come inside you."

Daddy's declaration only seemed to increase Lauren's determination. She turned around to face him and leaned over him, her arms pressing against the bed on either side of his body, and moved her ass up and down even faster.

"Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, give it all to me! Put it in me, Daddy! The cock that made me will put a little sister inside me! OOOOH DADDYYYY!"

Lauren screamed out in orgasm as Tim grabbed her hips tightly. Lauren's pussy bounced up and down, squeezing her father's cock, the cock that gave her life, as it pulsed and delivered the seed that she hoped would make a new life in her.

Lauren collapsed on top of her father, his cock still buried deeply inside, bottling up her pussy to keep the cum inside.

Kristen interrupted as the two lovers kissed, "So, what do you two want for dinner? Maybe pizza? I haven't had time to make anything, and I doubt you two have thought much about it."

Lauren was embarrassed; she knew her mom wouldn't mind, but she didn't know what to do. She rolled off her dad, his thick cock sliding out of her with a plop and his semen starting to leak out.

"Oh, Lauren, sweetie, be careful! You're getting the bedsheets dirty." Kristen grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her daughter's ass. "There, now it won't seep out quite so much. Keep it all up where it belongs, OK? At least until you catch."

Lauren blushed. "OK, Mom."

Kristen wasn't finished. "And you, dear, we need to talk."

Tim knew his wife well enough to know he wasn't in too much trouble, but he didn't know how things would go. It was one thing to fantasize about impregnating your daughter and another to fuck her brains out; it was another thing to go and make your own daughter's skirts get tight. Maybe, Tim thought, his wife was changing her mind.

Tim got up and followed his wife to their bedroom. She motioned for him to sit on the bed as she closed the door.

"How many times did you cum?"

"What?"

"How many times?"

"Just once, but..."

"And how did it start?"

"It just sort of happened. I mean, one minute I was comforting my daughter, who claimed to have a headache, lying down with her in bed, and the next..."

"She was bouncing up and down on your prick, squeezing every last drop of semen out of you."

"Well, it's not quite that simple, hon."

"Of course it is. I TOLD you that I wanted to see when Lauren got pregnant. I want to see the moment of conception! You know how much it means to me."

"You got to see it, though. Every spurt, you were there when it happened. We might have to try again anyway."

"But I almost missed it, and I didn't get to savor it. If I didn't come home, I would have missed it completely. You need to make it up to me."

"I'm sorry, hon, I really am. I'll do better next time. It went so fast, though. I didn't know Lauren wanted it so badly. She practically attacked me!"

"Of course she did, she's your daughter. All daughters want their dad's cocks and their babies, whether they admit it or not. Just like how all daddies want to fuck the shit out of their daughters."

"I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Lie down."

Again, Tim was confused. However, Kristen's frustration and anger were drastically overwhelmed by another emotion.

"Lie down. Do you know what you are responsible for? Getting that little girl pregnant. You're such a pervert, breeding your own daughter."

Somehow, the words lacked any sting. Tim smiled, knowing what was coming. "We don't know for sure yet."

Kristen continued, "We are getting closer to the best time of the month. Her period was almost two weeks ago! You need to get her pregnant. If you get her pregnant now, you'll have time for maybe 4 or 5 more kids before she finishes college. It's been too long since I've held a bundle of joy in my arms. I can't have any more kids, but any you have with her will still be part of me. I'm such a lucky woman, married to such a perfect pervert. An incestuous, daughter-raping pervert."

Tim's cock started to twitch again. He loved it when his wife talked to him like that.

Kristen bent over on the bed and licked her husband's cock, "With all the cum you'll be dumping into your little fuck-slut, you'd better have enough left for me."

Kristen lapped and licked, sucked and nibbled, cooing and sighing in happiness. "Daddy has to take care of both of his little girls."

With those words, Tim's cock expanded to full size. He had always wanted his wife to call him "Daddy." His life just kept getting better and better. He had two little girls to raise properly and was going to expand his family soon.

Kristen looked up at Tim with a mouthful of cock, and whispered, "Am I Daddy's property too? Can I be Daddy's little whore? I promise I'll share with my sister."

Kristen knew what buttons to push. Soon she was on her husband's cock, bouncing up and down, babbling "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, uhh, oh yes, Daddy, give me your cock. Little girls need big daddycock!"

Lauren stood on the other side of the door, happy her parents loved each other so much. She was about to go to her bed and raise up her ass to keep the precious incestuous juices pooled in her womb, but her curiosity got the best of her, and she decided to listen in on her parents. She would join in, but she knew her mom needed Daddy's cock all to herself for now, as she had recently been sacrificing her own pleasure to make sure that Lauren had ample chances to get pregnant.

As she listened to her parents making love, Lauren rubbed her slit with arousal, playing with her father's seed and licking up any that escaped. Her other hand moved over her tummy, hoping it would swell up soon.

She knew it would. She knew she would get knocked up by her daddy as often as she wanted. Lauren was happy.

12