All Comments on 'Laurie Finds A Boy'

by wfm1969

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cyzrecyzreabout 16 years ago
please edit more carefully or use an editor

Exciting tale, but difficult to follow in part because of misused words and errors. Send future works to one of Literoticas editors or proof read at least seven times yourself before you send the story in. Here are a couple examples: "Her hands gently massaged the based on him" ; "I head was spinning, I was so turned on."; "The feels grew inside me". Small errors indeed, but disrupting to the reader.

Please do continue to write, your imagination and descriptions are hot!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleabout 16 years ago
Very sexy!

We really liked this story! Sounds a little bit like our own play and bit of what we would really like to do with a new playmate sometime. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great...

Loved it, and looking forward to more of the same

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
isn't that interesting

and wifey does this when he's not about, not a shocking thought. is she ok with him finding a nubile female for him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

Good story but should have been edited to remove numerous spelling and syntax errors. These errors disturb the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Seaside hotel

My wife and I stayed at a resort hotel, they had the usual bar and band downstairs. We went to our room around 1 AM, I was teasing her about how earlier some young guy had been flirting with her and she was eating it up. She just laughed, telling me she was just having fun. They danced a few numbers, no touching or anything, just banter.

So, I encouraged her to go back down there and pick the guy up, bring him up to the room, knowing very well she wouldn't. It was meant as a joke.

Surprise! She headed out the door grinning, telling me she would be right back. I just figured she was teasing me and would be back in a few minutes.

She was, but with a.. couple? Nice looking, I hadn't even seen them earlier. That turned out to be one amazing night, the gal left around four, saying she had to get home to her husband? I managed to fuck her twice, no idea how many times the wife got screwed, it was once from me. Three times was my record.

It turned out later they were not even together, just happened to be talking when the wife walked up and propositioned them.

The guy stayed all night, I woke up to him getting it on with the wife again, then we even went to breakfast the next morning. We exchanged numbers, but never touched bases. We are not even swingers, it was a one time spur of the moment thing.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

When your whore brings a man home, you're a cuck and nothing more.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Sorry Mister Homo, but Im guessing this "My wife brings young man to our room" made you jealous as you, clearly, wanted all that beef sausage for yourself.

I can hear you know calling out to "Slam me Beefmeister, slam me!!". because honestly, this was nothing but a gay mans wet dream. And so badly done it was laughable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous