All Comments on 'Lavender and Jasmine'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TassievikingTassievikingover 2 years ago

I don't even become hard as I read many of your stories. My turn on is beyond that for me, regardless of the genders. My mind's turn-on is what I seek most, thank you.

I think I share Travis's skills/confidence but my subjects seem so difficult to find.

I wish you the best in doing more than just your skilled writing, tho I do suspect you may have similar places to turn-on. ;)

becky7becky7over 9 years ago
Great!!

I just read this for the second time. Loved it just the same. Hoping that there will be more of these two soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it

The switches between present and past tense towards the end were very distracting, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Caught On Cam

Had a feeling that was going to happen, ha. Enjoyable read on the whole, interesting to see the 'coming out' experience from a 1st person perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a lovely story

I have experienced many emotions while reading stories here, but never before have I wept at a stories beauty. Thank you so much for sharing it.

RoyMacBethRoyMacBethalmost 11 years ago

A great entry for Nude Day and a story well worth the read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gene's tongue

The reference to Kiss and Gene Simmonds did remind me that he has a very long tongue - now transferred to Jazz that would have been a treat! Loved this. Nice to include a black on white theme too. I could thanks to your characterisation picture these people as one couple. Beautiful.

Jim44444Jim44444almost 11 years ago
Wonderful

Finally a story that fully embraces the nude day contest themet. Very beautifully written by a skilled author. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I thought the story was well written. I would love to see more of these two.

LEKarchnerLEKarchneralmost 11 years ago
A very well developed...

and beautifully written story! More, Please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous