Law School Hijinks

Story Info
Everyone's horny at exam time.
837 words
3.36
18.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something about a law school library at exam time. Everyone is desperate to outdo each other. And horny. Or so that's what Kate tells me. Kate is nineteen, a few years younger than me. She has a sexy petite body and long dark hair which goes half way down her back. Kate and I go to the same university. Kate studies law and I study electrical engineering.

One day Kate invited me to the law library. I'd been teasing her saying that no way law school students could ever get "that horny". I sat at a mahogany table opposite her. Most of the students ignored me while others gave me dirty looks, like I was an invader.

Did I mention it was exam time?

Kate was busy writing notes while reading. She wore a skimpy white Miss Kitty t-shirt and pants so tight you could see her cunt.

She looked up and I caught her glance. She smiled and went back to writing. After a few seconds her eyes met mine again but this time I lowered my eyes to her tits and back to her face. She opened her mouth slightly and traced her bottom lip with her index finger before sucking it slowly into her mouth.

"I thought this place made everybody horny" I whispered.

Kate grinned. "Who says it doesn't" she whispered back.

I got up and walked around to her; the outline of my eight inch cock could be seen through my denim jeans.

"Wanna fuck?" I whispered in her ear.

"Why do you think I invited you here, Jack?"

With that we walked out of the library and down some stairs. From behind I could see Kate's sexy ass - round, tight and perfect. I placed my hand between her delicious cheeks. She flashed me a naughty smile.

As soon as we knew there was no one around I pressed her against the wall and kissed her hard. As our tongues explored each other's mouths she grabbed my hand and shoved it down the front of her panties. She was sopping wet.

"In here" Kate said, looking towards the women's toilets. "Quick." i I followed Kate nto the end stall. She sat facing me and pulled my rock hard cock from my jeans and took it into her mouth before popping it out and rubbing it against her cheek, caressing it with her long fingers.

"Easy baby, you're going to make me cum."

"Oh really?" Kate said with a cheeky grin. She grabbed my cock and began to jerk me off hard and fast. "You're gonna cum for me now honey, really?"

I felt my balls tighten. Kate sensed I was about to cum and opened her mouth. The sight of her put me over the edge. Before I knew it streams of cum shot out of my cock and onto her face. The first stream landed between her eyes and on her nose. The next streams landed on on her cheeks and lips. Some landed on her t-shirt with most landing on her tongue.

Finally I stopped cumming. Kate closed her mouth and swallowed the cum she had caught with her tongue.

"Mmmmm yummy" she said, her face wet with my cum. "My turn now."

I pulled down her pants and white thong. She was shaved apart from a thin strip of pubic hair. I kissed the soft flesh of her inner thighs, brushing my cheeks against her pussy.

"Oh god," Kate said, rubbing her cunt against me.

I buried my nose in Kate's pussy. God she smelt so sweet. I soon found her clitoris and licked and sucked around it. Her legs buckled.

I sucked harder and pulled Kate even closer, almost like I wanted her cunt to swallow my face.

"Don't stop, oh please don't stop." Kate said.

I didn't. Kate came at least six times.

"I want you inside me" Kate said. She turned around and bent over. "Come on baby," she said. "Give it to me."

That was all the encouragement I needed.

I grabbed her hips and rammed all eight inches of my cock into her hungry cunt. Kate met my every stroke, pushing herself against me as my dick hit her g-spot.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes," Kate moaned. "I want to feel your cum."

With each stroke I tried to get as much of my cock into her as I could, right up to my balls. Then when my dick was in as far as it could go I came, pumping cum deep inside her.

"Oh god yeah," I moaned.

"Yeah baby," Kate said, cumming.

We rested. After a minute I withdrew and put my cock back into my jeans while Kate pulled her pants and thong back up.

"Let's go," Kate said.

We walked out and back to where we first started kissing.

"Heading back to the library?" I said.

"I dunno," Kate said. "I think I've done enough study for today. I feel like going home. Wanna join me?"

"Why not?" I said.