Transmutation

Story Info
A sex toy turns out to be much more than it seems.
1.7k words
4.17
67.7k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanilla sex for this chapter, crazy body altering shenanigans coming up next!

--------------------------------

I held up a small, black box in front of Lucy. "What's that?" she asked, barely glancing away from her book. I scowled, lowering my hand. "Hey, at least show some enthusiasm!" I nudged at her legs until she pulled them in and sat down on the warmed couch. As soon as I settled down, she promptly draped her legs over my lap. Her bare legs felt warm through the fabric of my jeans, and I let it slide for the time being, even though I knew that it would eventually cut off the circulation in my thighs.

"It's the thing I ordered for you, a couple of days ago. Remember?" That got her attention.

"The vibrator?" She answered immediately, dropping her tablet onto the table.

"Well, it reads 'electroneural stimulator' on the box. But yeah, the vibrator." I answered, passing it to her. "Sounds like something from a sci-fi movie."

"Hmph" She grunted in a very unladylike fashion, focused on finding the invisible bit of tape holding the box closed. "Aha!" The top of the black box was removed to reveal a pink orb resting on a velvety piece of black cloth, slightly smaller than a golf ball and with a metallic finish. She promptly took it out and began fiddling with the thing.

"Huh? No buttons? How does this thing works?"

"Maybe it's Bluetooth operated?" I suggested, picking up the top half of the box from where she'd discarded it. "Or... Hey, look, there's a QR code in here!" I showed it to her. It was right underneath the lid, the black and white grainy thing on most electronics boxes.

"Try scanning it with your phone?" She suggested.

"Let's see... Oh, it's the link to the app for this thing. Quite sophisticated, for a vibrator..." I launched the app as soon as it finished installing. A menu prompted me to select from a list of nearby devices, though the list was populated by just a single entry.

"'TOY-163'? Probably this one..." I selected it. A big, red power button in the center of a white background opened up. I glanced up at Lucy, still fiddling with the sphere. "I'm gonna turn it on, so don't get startled and drop it, okay?"

She stuck out her tongue in response. I sighed and turned the thing on. "Is it working?" I asked her.

"Ummm-" she held it more firmly, frowning slightly in concentration "-I think so? It's not vibrating, but my fingers are tingling. Try turning it off and on again. Yeah, definitely tingling." She confirmed, nodding. "Feels weird, but not unpleasant", she added.

"Very descriptive. Let me touch it, too" she made a face at that, but passed me the ball. It was smooth and cold, a little heavier than an egg. But it did not tingle.

"Eh?" I turned it off and on again. Nothing.

"What?"

"I don't feel a thing!" I complained, turning it off.

"Maybe you're too thick-skinned for it to work?" She quipped. "Now give it back."

I handed it back to her. "You're sure it's not defective? I think it's defective."

"We'll find out in a minute." She said, grinning at the confused look on my face. Then she slipped her hands down her skirt with the toy. I could see them move under the cloth, even if the skirt hid everything past her knees in shadows. She gently massaged herself with one hand, moaning softly. Once sufficiently wet and dilated, she arched her back slightly and spread her legs as she slipped the thing inside herself with a small groan while biting her lip, cross-eyed. She shuddered and her hips twitched a little as she pushed it even farther in before removing her hands from her skirt. Her face was flushed when she saw me staring. She arched an eyebrow.

"Out of curiosity, how does that feel?" I asked, slightly uncomfortable from her display. I noticed the bump made on her midriff, left bare by her crop top, by the ball.

She closed her eyes as she thought, as if in concentration. I saw the muscles below her navel twitch, her legs digging into my thighs.

"Feels... uuuhhh... good. It's a little cold, but not uncomfortable. It's stretching me quite tight, but since it's so slippery and heavy, I'd fall if it wasn't. I like it. " She smiled, wiggling her hips and legs to make it settle in more comfortably. It was very distracting.

"Turn it on."

I pressed the red button, and it turned green.

For a few seconds, she was still.

"Did you tur-Aaaahh" she started, then melted into the couch with a long sigh. She crossed her legs, toes curling. She lay like that for a while, eyes half-lidded, low moans escaping her parted lips. Slowly, she began to twitch in sync with some unheard beat. Her breathing fastened, the flat plane of her stomach left bare by the cropped top tensing and relaxing, even as her legs started to shake. Her hand slipped under the skirt again, eliciting a sharp intake of breath as her hips began to buck. Sometime during her display my guy downstairs had begun cheering, pushing hard against my jeans. The way her feet kept brushing against it didn't help.

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open. Her pupils looked huge, the tan iris just a line. They fixed on the tent in my jeans. She licked her lips, massaging it with her left foot. Lucy growled, a low, purring sound she often made during foreplay. I gulped.

"Jack..." she said huskily, breathing heavily. Her voice dripped with need and sensuality. It sent goosebumps across my skin. I gulped.

"I... Can't... Hold it anymore..." She said between shuddering breaths. Her hand didn't stop moving.

"Huh?" The spirit of eloquence, I am.

"Take me. Now!" She growled. I only had enough warning to place my smartphone on the table before she pounced on me, straddling my lap. I couldn't even get out a grunt before she locked her lips with mine, arms around my neck. Her lips were hot, soft as silk. I opened my mouth to explore hers with my tongue. She tasted of chocolate and raisins. She moaned, the sound making our lips vibrate. Her hips started to grind against my thigh, her lower lips rubbing against it through her panties, soaking the jeans. I drew her closer with an arm around her waist as the other went exploring south.

Her skin was warm and smooth against my palm, vibrating with her heartbeat. My hand slipped under her skirt, and the temperature went up from just warm to hot-as-a-furnace. I felt my fingers brush against the bump made by the metallic sphere inside her, a few inches lower than her navel. She shuddered as I massaged it, without breaking the kiss, and pressed herself into me, her modest breasts sandwiched between us, their hardened tips pressing into my chest.

I slipped a few fingers into the panties, rubbing her engorged lips. Then she broke the kiss as her entire body froze for a moment before spasms coursed through her body. She threw back her head in ecstasy, her body quivering with the orgasm. She leaned into me, raising her still shaking hips off my lap.

"Put... it... in..." she managed to growl between breaths as she reached inside her skirt with a hand and fiddled around a bit, pulling it out with her panties, the white fabric turned translucent with wetness. I hurried to comply, pulling down my jeans and briefs. I got my pole aligned with her entrance just as she dropped back down, arching her back as I penetrated her deeply. For a split second, I felt the head push against the metallic ball, but it did not resist being thrusted deeper as she took my entire shaft into her with a shudder. Some distant part of me wondered how the hell we were going to get the thing out, but was silenced as she started to roll her hips.

"Ahh... oooohh... Aaaaahhh..." She moaned, arching her back. Her pussy was burning hot, its walls clenching and relaxing in sync with the motion of her hips. She pressed herself even tighter against me, her breath warm and moist on my neck. I held her hips, assisting her as she moved up and down my length.

"Oohh... Yessssssss... Just... a little... yes, yes, y-aaaaaaAAAAH!" She screamed in pleasure as her body convulsed even harder than before and she squeezed me almost painfully tight. Her legs buckled as she lost control, impaling herself even further. She rested her chin on my shoulder, melting against me as her hips jerked uncontrollably with the climax. But I hadn't unloaded, yet. I tightened my hold on her hips, lifting her up. She moaned against my ear as my shaft slid out of her. Then I started thrusting in earnest, with the occasional grunt of effort, and she started to quiver, breathing sharply.

She didn't have much in the way of stamina, and those two orgasms had left her too exhausted to move. Still, her pussy clenched and relaxed in rhythm as I brought her hips to meet every thrust. Soon, her hands began to shake as a low, continuous groan came from her throat. She was purring. I felt myself grow even harder, barely holding back the orgasm.

Finally, her body went rigid just as I let loose, emptying myself into her belly. She convulsed, shuddering as her legs trembled and her pussy spasmed, squeezing me until not a drop was left. She hugged me tightly as shivers ran down her length, melting against my body until she was once again sitting on my lap. She stayed like that for a couple of minutes before her body relaxed, and she started to snore. Loudly.

"Uh, Lucy?" I said, though I knew that she wasn't going to wake up anytime soon, as always. Yes, I literally knock my girlfriend unconscious on a regular basis. "Ugh~" I yawned. Sex does takes a lot out of you. That, coupled with a soft, warm woman draped across my body like a blanket had me joining Lucy in a couple of minutes, current circumstances be damned. I dimly noticed the flashing screen of my smartphone before I drifted off to sleep.