Laws of the Heart: Alternate Ending

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later that day when the newspaper came out it said that Tom Allen regained consciousness and spoke to the police. He said, he and Juan Mendoza had some business to take care of in town. They also had a couple of dates at the Holiday Inn where they were suppose to be staying. He said he didn't know who the women were but that Juan said they were "HOT."

He said, they rented a yellow sports car to travel from the airport. They were both smoking weed which the police already knew due to blood tests. He said as they were driving he noticed a black Mercedes in front of them but didn't pay any attention to it. As they were about to pass the vehicle it sped up.

Tom said, Juan didn't like it so he sped up faster. He said the last thing he remembers was looking at Juan and him saying "Oh Shit! Then going off the road.

The police asked if he seen the driver or the license plates on the Mercedes?

He said, "no." He was watching Juan and the big truck coming toward him.

The police were interested in who the men were going to see so off they went to the Holiday Inn. There they met a woman named Sally.

Back at Jill's house where she was reading the paper when a cold chill came across her. Could it be? She knew Jake was coming back from the airport about the same time. No, her Jake would never do that would he? Maybe not the old Jake, but she wasn't sure about the new Jake. She was getting nervous again. Why did he buy a new car today of all days? She needed answers but didn't know if she wanted to hear them.

She called Jake and asked him if he could stop buy that evening?

He picked up a pizza and went into the house.

Jill thought he sure looked happy which worried her. When he came in Jill asked him if he seen the days paper.

He said he read it. Why Jill? Is something bothering you?

She said she read about a black Mercedes leaving the scene and was wondering if I had seen the accident.

I said come out with it Jill, you want to know if I ran Juan Mandoza off the road. The man who fucked my wife, her lover, the man who cuckold me. Say it Jill, isn't that what you want to know? Say it Jill! Say it!

She had tears in her eyes and said OK Jake, OK, Did you run Juan car off the road?. Was It your black Mercedes that left the scene? Is that why you got a new car?

After thinking for a moment I said: "I'm not going to answer that Jill. That's something you will have to live with."

She looked at me and said Jake, if you were involved then that makes me partly responsible for Juan's death.

I looked at Jill and said: "You're not responsible for Juan's death. Juan is responsible for his own death. He wanted to live in the fast lane. He wanted other mens wives, he wanted to party all the time, he wanted to drive fast cars. No Jill, Juan is responsible for his own death. We were just a couple of his victims."

A couple of hours later as Jill and I were talking, there was a knock at the door. Jill got up and answered it. It was the police, I could tell Jill was nervous.

Jill asked them what they wanted.

They said they had a few question for her, could they step in.

She asked them to step in and they looked at me.

They asked Jill if she was Jill Martin?

She said yes she was.

Then they looked over at me and asked her who I was?

She said that I was her husband Jake Martin.

They told me that they had a few questions for me also.

I just nodded and said I would be glad to answer any questions they have.

They told Jill that a woman named Sally said she was with her at the Holiday Inn the night before.

Jill said Yes, Sally is a friend of mine.

They said that Sally had said that they had dates coming to visit them at the motel, a man named Juan Mendoza and another man named Tom Allen. The two men were involved in a car accident and one of them was killed. Did you know that Mrs. Martin?

She told them she heard about the accident, but that part of the story was not true. She said, yes, she and Sally did go out for dinner the night before. She had no idea that Sally had invited the men for dinner. She told them that she and her husband were having some marital difficulties and were separated at the present time. They were doing their best to get back together. Sally set this date thing up without her knowledge.

The officers said I have to be blunt with you Mrs. Martin. This Sally woman said that Juan Mendoza was your boyfriend, your lover, is this true?

Jill started crying, the officers looked at me and could see some hatred in my eyes.

I stood up and put my arms around a crying Jill.

I looked at the officers and stated that Jill had a one time fling with Juan Mendoza. He is the reason for our marital problems. We are trying to work it out when Sally set this date up, and Jill was totally unaware of it.

Jill looked up at me with tears in her eyes and gently kissed me on the cheek. She knew that I now believed her.

I then mentioned to the officers that Jill came home and told me the whole story.

The officer looked at me and asked where I was the night before.

I told them that I picked up our son at the day care center around 6:00pm and brought him home. I was here the rest of the evening. I told them the time could be verified by the day care center.

Then they asked me if by any chance I drove a Mercedes?

Jill looked at me with a worried look on her face.

I told them, yes I did.

They asked me where it was now.

I mentioned to them that I had parked it in the garage.

They asked if they could see it.

I told them of course they could and opened the garage door for them.

They walked into the garage seen my 2004 silver Mercedes sitting in the garage with little Jake's car seat in the back. They looked at Jill and I and said "Thank You" for your time and then left.

Jill didn't say a word but just hugged me.

The Conclusion Laws of the Heart (alt ending)

After the police left Jill and I just talked. We discussed all the events of the past month. The reunion, the mistakes that were made, life as a family. We both agreed that it would take time to heal all our wounds. But we realized we really wanted to spend that time together. Whenever we are not together neither of us is happy.

She got up and put little Jake to bed, so we could talk some more. Then it happened, the phone rang. It was Sally, one of the sorest spots between us.

Jill answered the phone and looked at me, all the talk we had for the last couple of hours stopped.. Again, Sally has interrupted our lives.

She called to apologize to Jill for setting up the date. She said she didn't mean to come between us. She kept telling Jill that she was her best friend and would do anything for her. Then she wanted to know if Jill would fly with her to Miami for Juan's funeral.

Then it happened, never in all the years that I have known Jill has she ever reacted like this. Her face started to contort and a look of madness came over her as I heard her say.

You God damn bitch, who the fuck do you think you are? You have interfered with my life for the last time. First, you set me up in Miami. Yes, I went along with you. Biggest fucking mistake I ever made in my entire God damn life. You have done everything possible to split up Jake and me.

I figured it out you bitch, pretending to be my best friend. Friends don't try to break up marriages, they try to save them. Friends don't try to set up dates and meeting with others, they try and stop those liaisons. All these years you have done nothing but lie to me about being my friend. Now, even now, you try to come between Jake and me. You even send the police to my house and tell them I had a date with Juan you lying fucking bitch. Then you tell them that Jake owns a Mercedes hoping to get him arrested for leaving the scene of an accident. Well it didn't work bitch!

Now you want me to defile my husband again by me going to a funeral of a cock sucker who isn't good enough to lick my husbands feet. Anything to cuckold him. I'm glad Juan is out of my life. To bad your fat ass wasn't in the car with him. One more thing you sorry ass of a friend, very few people knew what went on at the reunion, unfortunately I told you. If I find out you tell anyone, anything about my personal life, I will come to Miami and hunt your sorry ass down and kick your lazy fat ass. This is the last time I expect to speak to you. Do you understand bitch?

A voice on the other side of the line said "I understand."

Then Jill hung up the phone. and then looked at me as though she was done speaking with her mother about going to church and said Jake, "I love you with all my heart." I promise you that I will never ever cheat on you again. I will be the best wife I can be if you will just love me.

I just stood up, walked past Jill and into the garage where my car was parked. I opened the door and reached in and grabbed my briefcase. Coming back into the house, I looked at a stunned Jill with tears in her eyes, she thought I was leaving. I opened my briefcase, took out the divorce papers and ripped them up. I then looked up at Jill with tearing in my eyes and asked her to be my wife.

I then took her by the hand and we went in to share our bed. We didn't have sex. We made love, real love, the feeling you get only from loving and giving love to that special person. The only thoughts that entered my mind was to make passionate love to Jill. To let her feel the true love I have for her.

In return I felt the same kind of love being returned by Jill. We both gave all we had and both received the same. It just doesn't get any better.

The following day I took off work and moved back in with my family. You would have thought it was a homecoming for someone coming home from a war. It just felt good.

We are now going on with our lives. My friends are Jill's friends. We have the same friends now, the way it should be. We don't lie or keep secrets from each other. We do things as a family or with good friends. Jill and I love to spend time together, we couldn't be happier. We both under stand that it's still going to take time, but we want to be together during that healing period.

Time does heal all wounds.

*

Hope you liked it.

Comments welcome

but take it easy on me, this was my first submission, just got rejected a couple of times

I would like to thank "thewritemike" for giving me some grammar and editing guidelines.

So to all you readers, get past the errors and enjoy the story.

Thank you

DG Hear

12