All Comments on 'Lawyer Debbie Does Dessert Ch. 02'

by shaunreagh

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
jimewestjimewestalmost 16 years ago
Very well done...

You write the reluctant-but-libidinous female part as well as I've ever seen it done.

Thank you.

exjockexjockalmost 16 years ago
I don't like to make negative comments, but

this was not a believable tale. No woman would proceed to do these things without a more thorough disscussion with her husband. Much less an attorney, supposedly schooled and skilled in negotiations. What could be so important as to let this crass man have her to try to cement a deal that was already cemented, Sorry, just not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Best at what you do

Your stories might be "unbelievable" but 90 percent of the stories on this site are. It is all fantasy anyway. Your writing style is different but erotic. The slow build-up of tension in your stories, told from her point of view, until the woman's body responds beyond her physical but not mental control is exciting. I would love to read a sequel to "Pissed off with Jeff." That is my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great writing

Great work as always shaun. I'm happy to see some new material from you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Keep on writing

Your reluctant wife stories are amazing.And you always come up with great new scenarios. The build up is always incredible and your stream of thought writing is great. I've bookmarked your author's page and I'm constantly on a look out for new contributions from you. Keep on writing!

SweetLittleLiarSweetLittleLiaralmost 16 years ago
Delicious twist

Mmmmm Shaun, it's delicious; a very well deserved "E!" I really do think this is a step or two above your previous excellent efforts; the narrator's voice describes the experience in vivid and graceful prose that never becomes overwrought. But will there be a Chapter 3? You've left me wanting more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Brilliant

Your stories are written in a tone and style that no one else can seem to incorporate into their writings quite as well. I will read this story many more times in the near future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gift of the Magi

An O'Henry like ending.....Well done.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice twist

Good ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More Debbie Please!

How about:

Debbie Does:

Dinner, Danish, Denver, Dover, Dublin, Dubai, Diego Garcia, Doha, Damascus, Darwin Station, Derry, Devon, Des Moines, Duluth, Denmark, Disneyland, Desert Storm; just to name a few titles!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just loved it

Delicious, especially the ending.

TissaphernesTissaphernesabout 1 year ago

Great story. Very very sexy. I loved the humour.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have never read the act of sex described as you have so eloquently did. It was so hot. A third chapter is warranted, please. 5/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaunreagh@shaunreagh
After some years away, drifting back in. As fascinated as ever with arousal, the erotic, the buzz. The excitement that few other human experiences can ever so powerfully match. The softness that lives at its core, the heat and the heights to which we are driven, leaving us spr...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES