Lawyers in Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through his khakis she could the outline of Chris' cock. She had seen it before through his gym clothes and had politely ignored it when a particular intimate stretching routine had left him hard. At the time, it had looked to be a decently built cock and she remembered thinking that Dawn was fairly lucky. Still, she hadn't given it a moments thought. She had enough cock in her life and didn't need this trader's schlong in her life. But now in the midst of this sweet smoke, his cock looked delicious. She could see that he was fully hard and her eyes narrowed to take in as much detail as she could.

"Oooh (giggle) I feel really funny," Dawn broke through the haze with a peal of laughter. Dawn's head tilted forward and her straight, black hair mussed playfully over her forehead. Kelly caught the movement out of the side of her eye, but she remained fixated on Chris's cock. Seeing the delicate Asian begin to lose control and knowing her husband was already hard as a rock really began to turn her Kelly on.

The young trainer ran her tongue along her bottom lip. WHOA. Shivers of pleasure shot through her body. This was new. Across the couch, the drug also took hold of Chris as he lay back on the couch. His arms rested on the back of the sofa and his cock obscenely arched up from underneath his pants.

On the other end of the couch, Dawn was also beginning to feel good. She was still wearing a dark grey business suit that worked well with her skin color. The skirt hem stopped just above her knees. Her heels topped out at about 3 inches. She had discarded her suitcoat and was wearing a light blue blouse. Her just barely B cup breasts were supported by a satiny blue bra, and her nipples were tan and seemed to always be hardened into small bullets. Misty grey nylons covered her legs.

Not only did Dawn feel the warmth and haze that she could recollect from her college marijuana habit, but she began to feel chills and shivers play along her skin. She kicked her pumps off with the intent of bringing her legs up on the couch. She wanted to curl into a ball and enjoy the buzz. First though, her sensitive nylon covered soles touched the rich beige carpet of her apartment. At first, it felt only like somebody was tickling her feet. She tilted her head slightly and smiled widely as her eyes drew closed. Another brush against the carpet felt like somebody was sensuously licking at her soles. "Mmmm," she hummed softly. One last brush evoked a quick image in her head of her delicate toes being sucked by broad-shouldered young men while another man ran his thick cock along her arches. The normally staid accountant stood up.

"Mmmmm Kelly what ish thish?" Dawn slurred as more pleasurable feelings ran through her body. She kept her eyes closed, but she shifted her weight slowly from side to side almost as if she was doing a delicate little dance. Each move, however, brought her body in contact with her clothes and her surroundings. The result sent pleasure directly to her brain. At first, the pleasure had seemed like a gentle massage. Now, it was tinged with overwhelmingly sexual overtones as the feeling stopped to gather steam at Dawn's clitoris before flickering into delicious explosions of dopamine in her brain. "Seriouishly Kel...thish shit is...mmmmm"

Kelly, however, was not focused on Dawn's rambling musings. Her burning eyes were locked on Chris as he silently humped at the air in front of his khakis. His still covered member could be seen in clear outline under his pants. Chris' eyes were closed and he tilted his face towards the ceiling. The bawdy display of the young husband's cock made short work of Kelly.

Now Kelly had been horny in her life. She had been in her share of orgies on Friday night and walked away wondering what enchanting fuck fests awaited her body on Saturday night. But at this moment, she could never remember being hornier.

She leaned forward over Chris' body. In doing so, her lacy top played along her pierced nipple. Mind blowing feelings poured into Kelly's body and her mouth opened in an aroused snarl. As occasionally would happen, her nipple piercing briefly got hung up on her top and she could feel a tension beginning in her breast. A segment of the lace on her top caught ever so lightly on her nipple ring. The fabric pulled both the ring and her nipple outward. Shivering slightly, she extended her right hand and slowly curled her fingers around Chris' cock. Chris opened his eyes as he looked down glimpsing Kelly's black fingernails surrounding his length. Kelly turned to face Chris's eyes as her hand closed tightly around his fleshy tool. Just as their eyes met, the material on her top broke free of being snagged on her nipple ring. The resulting twang shot untold pleasures directly to Kelly's pussy. Lubrication welled up out of her nether lips and poured into her fishnet pantyhose soaking her upper thighs. Her right eyebrow shot up in a question and her mouth opened wide almost begging Chris or anybody to explain what was playing havoc with her body. Her hands began to work nervously at his fly.

Meanwhile, Dawn was battling her body in a world of her own. She was rubbing her arms across the front of her chest, still unaware of the lewd exhibition just behind her. She could feel the sensations building exponentially in her body. Her brain was having trouble processing anything but the sensuous feelings. "Why?" she thought. Maybe it was because she had decided to wear thigh high stockings and a lacy black thong to work. She had secretly wished it would shock Chris when he finally ravaged her that evening. "God, I'm so horny I can't even think," she thought to herself. Maybe if she could just steal away and masturbate quickly. She was a frequent user of her shower massage for usages never approved by the manufacturer. Yes, she'd have a quick session and return for more of this fantastic herb. No time for a shower though. Just a quick trip to the bathroom. She could slide a red fingernail tip finger right between her lips. She wouldn't even need any foreplay. Her finger tip would just gather her own moisture and massage back and forth until...it would take only seconds.

"Hey guysh...(giggle) guysh I havva to go to...I havva I'll..." Dawn could hardly make any sense out of the nonsense she spoke. She could see the ideas and concepts in her head, but her mouth refused to properly voice them. Dawn stumbled around to face Chris and Kelly expecting to see them both laughing at her. Instead, she could not believe her eyes.

Dawn saw the back of Kelly's head slowly gliding up and down as she sucked his cock while sitting beside him on the couch. At the bottom of Kelly's wet stroke she could see Chris'cockhead pop into vision before being obscured again by Kelly's red lips. As she worked on his shaft, Kelly's black hair fell luxuriously into Chris' lap. Chris' left hand had a firm grip on Kelly's pierced nipple as he tugged and toyed with the taut peak. Both of their bodies shook with lust and Dawn could hear Kelly make greedy lapping noises as she suckled the underhead of Chris' penis.

Dawn could see Chris' well defined lower abs now exposed by his unbuttoned dress shirt. They were beginning to twitch and his hips leapt slightly off the couch. From many sessions of sucking Chris' dick, Dawn knew that her husband was close to coming.

Kelly must have known too. She brought her lips to the top of his cock and slowly engulfed the entire head. Kelly prided herself on being an incredible cocksucker, and her mouth and tongue were doing a dance on Chris' cockhead that would have driven any man insane. Her left palm slowly massaged Chris' balls as her head slowly fell up and down on his cock. For Kelly's part, the delicious blowjob she was administering was also arousing her body. The silky feel of Chris' shaft in her mouth - stretching down into her throat - was actually arousing her as if she herself was being fondled.

But Kelly didn't want to lose herself. She was deliberately delaying touching her clit. The build up was becoming unbearable, but the experience was rapidly becoming a phenomenally mind blowing experience. She had put enough together to guess that the Lujuria had affected her in untold ways. Kelly gathered that the towering orgasm that was building in her belly would be even greater if she could just hold on and let it spiral into infinity. At least, she hoped so.

Kelly's lips greedily swallowed additional inches of cock into her mouth, but she could tell Chris would soon be coming. She could only hope that she would be able to delay her orgasm through his no doubt wild explosion. Though she normally quaffed come with decided glee, she decided to let him shoot outside of her. The sensuous feeling of swallowing his ejaculate might spark her first orgasm. And that orgasm...she wanted to explode with more force than Hiroshima.

Without removing Chris' cock from her mouth, Kelly knelt before Chris and began to mouth fuck him with long deep strokes. She kept a medium pacing knowing that slow, slippery suction of her wet mouth would be more effective than the clumsy slamming so popular in porn. Dawn, who stood paralyzed mere feet in front of their coupling, was treated to a voyeuristic view of Kelly squatting in her black boots before her husband. Kelly's muscular ass could be seen peaking out from under her leather skirt covered in dark fishnets. Dawn could not discern any panties under the fishnet pantyhose, and a quick drip of lubrication made its way through the spaces in the fabric to the carpet below. Chris chose that moment to come.

Kelly could tell his cock was about to explode and lifted her mouth of it with an audible pop. Chris' cock throbbed with intensity, reared, and shot loose a stream of hot semen that flew upwards and away from Kelly's just finished fellatio. The second, third, and fourth spurts fell in graceful semicircles against Kelly's face. The sensation of Chris' warm, slippery seed on her face almost brought Kelly to orgasm, but she some how willed it away. The majestic orgasm within her continued to build - almost begging Kelly to let it release and please her. Kelly's eyes fluttered in pleasure as the slick warmth began to drip off her face on to Chris unwilting cock. She turned to face Dawn.

Dawn should have been enraged. A part of her was enraged, but that part was overwhelmed by the majority of her brain that fixated on the erotic scene before her. She noted an almost helpless look on Kelly's face. But the more intriguing part was the sexy picture of Kelly's come covered face. Dawn's hungry eyes also devoured the scene of Chris' still rock hard cock wet with semen and saliva. Dawn's thighs flexed as she stood before her personal trainer and husband. Dawn could feel her body bend almost imperceptibly toward her half naked husband. That was the cock she should have been sucking right now. Her small movements allowed Dawn's clit to rub ever so softly against the satiny panel of her thong and it set off a minor orgasm that drew her up to her tiptoes. Her nylon covered heels briefly escaped her pumps with the movement.

"I'm sooo shoory Dawn. I hav...hav," Kelly rose wobbily to her feet as she faced Chris who was still lying on the couch almost oblivious to the scene in front of him. His cock was still rock hard and stood in a harsh fleshy curve of seven inches. Kelly reached behind her to the small of her back and unzipped her skirt. She shimmied out of it as it fell to the floor. Even that sensation felt sexual. She had to be careful to minimize such random contact. Kelly took a deep breath and then delicately pulled the fabric of her lacey top away from her breasts. She then quickly yanked it over her head and tossed it towards the doorway. Kelly turned around to face Dawn now wearing only her fishnet pantyhose and her black leather boots.

Kelly reached between her thighs and pulled at the fishnets with her black finger nails. "Dawn...I jushh need thesh," Kelly slurred as she yanked with her formidable arm strength and ripped a hole in the gusset of the pantyhose. That action caused droplets of Kelly's lubrication to flick out and Dawn could feel them land on her legs. The thought of another woman's pussy juice on her nylon covered legs caused disturbing but erotic pictures to form in the young wife's mind. Kelly slowly walked backwards until her hips were directly over Chris' and she could see his cock underneath her. She balanced herself slightly on the arm of couch and bent her upper body forward. The action caused her well defined abs to flex alluringly. She held Dawn's gaze as she guided the cock head to her drenched pussy lips. She was going to have to work quickly. The impending orgasm throbbing in her loins was begging for any trigger. Like a balloon close to popping, Kelly just couldn't take much more.

Kelly's lips curled into a snarl as Chris' cockhead pushed easily past her moist outer folds. Her lips were already engorged and spread outward like a ripe spring flower. Puffs of ragged breath escaped her mouth as she pushed down on Chris' cock. She desperately tried not to hit her clit. She knew just the briefest touch of warm cock flesh on her sensitive button would bring her off. That's not what she wanted - yet. She had to at least get the cock totally in her cunt. Her still denied orgasm, however, seemed to be raking long fingernail strokes along her brain's pleasure center which was now screaming for release.

Kelly succeeded in her efforts for control until her pussy progressed past the head of Chris' cock. His cock was thick enough that it was drawing her fleshy pussy lips just a bit tighter around his pole. This tension resulted in Kelly's clit being pushed towards his cock. The sensation of Chris' cock head was already setting off alarms in her supersensitive clit. Kelly tried to focus elsewhere by examining Dawn's face. That was the wrong answer.

Dawn's soft features and small, pretty mouth were drawn into a face of confusion and yet somehow arousal. Kelly's past sexual experiences suddenly colored her perception. Dawn looked like a pretty, helpless little sub for Kelly to torment with pleasures she ever learned at her preppy sorority. She could take the sweet, innocent Dawn and fuck her mind into oblivion until Dawn would beg for the most obscene pleasures. Kelly's thighs were shaking now. Kelly abandoned all hope of preventing an orgasm now. Hot breath escaped through her clench teeth that briefly blew strands of her black bangs into the air. In slow motion, she curled a finger to pussy. She quickly found her clit with her right hand and allowed her pussy to completely engulf Chris' cock.

"gaaaaaaaaaaa...uh fuck yeah...ooooo...oooo...eeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Kelly had taken her share of cock and her pussy had been the desert of many a tongue, but the feeling that invaded her body was close to spiritual. As her pussy reached the base of Chris' cock, her clit bumped briefly into the beginning curve of his balls and her finger got off one slippery circle of her engorged button. Kelly's orgasm shot out of her and caused her pussy to clamp down hard on Chris's cock. Somewhere off in the distance, Chris moaned. Inside her black leather boots, Kellys toes curled. The toned muscles around her inner thighs stood out as her entire body strained. With slow delicious movements, she began to move up and down on Chris' cock. The orgasm refused to let go of her body as it seemed to last much longer than normal. Sweat began to coat Kelly's chest as she savored the last seconds of her orgasm.

Seeing the personal trainer fuck her husband, Dawn wanted to scream at Kelly and castrate her husband. Her brain, however, refused to produce anger. Instead, her lower brain seized command and Dawn took off her blouse enjoying the silky sensation as it fell from her arms. The Lurjuria was still playing havoc with her mind. Now watching Kelly hop up and down on her husband, she wanted to push them out into the hallway and call her lawyer friend Lisa to draw up a divorce. Rather than assaulting them, her hands found her bra and began massaging her nipples over the blue fabric. With shaking hands she unclasped the front of the bra and the cups hung out in front of her chest. She paused to wet both of her index fingers (which felt inexplicably good) and brought them to her nipples. Her wet fingers glided with slick friction over her hardened nipples. Dawn sighed with the feelings pouring from her aroused body.

"Dawn...Dawn..." Kelly reached out with one hand in a gesture to Dawn. The sound of her name caught Dawn's attention and she took one uneasy step closer to Kelly and Chris' coupling.

"Kelly I'm shoo mad...I..."

"Dawn...Dawn..."

Without thinking, Dawn had moved right in front of Kelly. The disturbed wife's gaze stayed fixed on Kelly as she continued to work her overactive pussy up and down Chris' cock. Several smaller orgasms trailed out of Kelly's body after her initial massive one. Kelly had counted three orgasms so far. Each one held a particularly flavor of pleasure that she would remember for a long time. But now, it was time to up the ante.

With Dawn's chest close to the level of her head, Kelly leaned forward and drew a long sensuous lick tracing the underside of Dawn's breast with the tip of her tongue until it flicked over her nipple. The explosion of feeling cut off Dawn mid speech.

"Kelly hesh mine I...Aooooooooooooooooooo FUCK!"

Kelly's long hair briefly brushed Dawn's body as she looked up at the shivering accountant.

"I know I fucked him. But I'm going to fuck you too Dawn," Kelly's voice was clear now that the Lujuria was beginning to sweat out of her. She made sure to punctuate the word fuck with hard consonants to resonate in Dawn's head. All the while, Kelly's hips continued to bounce up and down on Chris' cock.

"oh...I..."

Before she could respond, Kelly drew her arm around Dawn's thin waist and brought her closer. Without further ado, Kelly began to bathe Dawn's nipples with her tongue. Dawn's body shook with the rare feelings of this young woman enjoying her breasts. Dawn remembered a drunken make out session with a female roommate that was never discussed while sober, but this was very different.

Dawn rolled her head back drunkenly as she drank in the feelings flooding her mind. Her pussy watered with the attention Kelly gave her nipples. She looked down as Kelly yanked down her skirt exposing for the first time her grey thigh high nylons and black thong.

"ooo Dawn you naughty gir...aaaaaaaaa ummmm fuck"

Kelly's pussy was set quivering with another orgasm as Chris' cock flooded her cunt with another thick load of come. The feeling of his spunk flooding her combined with the continued fucking she was enjoying caused warm slippery wetness to seep from her swollen lips coating Chris' balls.

"Dawn let me make this up to you."

Kelly closed her eyes briefly as she slid up off of Chris' cock. She briefly kissed Dawn and lowered her to the floor. With a practiced move, she ripped off Kelly's thong and spread her legs open. Dawn's curly bush was exposed to the world.

"Mmmm I like. Too many girls just shave it all you know?"

Dawn could only nod as Kelly hovered over her. Kelly smothered Dawn's delicate face with kisses. The kisses became deeper as Dawn allowed Kelly's tongue to part her lips. Tender lips met and slowly withdrew. Dawn's face tilted up to remain joined with Kelly until finally they broke their wet embrace. Dawn's head held still in the air still wanting to taste the personal trainer's lips as she lifted away.

Kelly proceeded to trace languid circles with her tongue along Dawn's chest. She trailed down to Dawn's erect left nipple and captured it with her mouth. Kelly's mouth pursed around the erect nipple as her tongue flicked at the tip of the bud. Her tongue curved around the bottom semi-circle of the erect nipple and wetly pushed the hardened nubbin into Dawn's breast flesh. Dawn's left leg jerked outward with a sudden twitch causing her left pump to clatter off her delicate foot. Her red tipped toes could be seen through her grey thigh highs as they curved outward heralding a thunderous orgasm that crept up her legs making her entire pelvis tremble. Kelly lifted her mouth up just long enough to tease Dawn. She was getting off on breaking this woman.